Posted: 10 years ago
nice update 
continue soon 
wildire thumbnail
Fantastic Update...
Loved it...

Yeah... It turned funny as u said..

But them entering from the broken window part... Hmm..
Kuch gardbad hogi kya??

I m waiting.. Continue soon
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Chapter 5 (installment 2) :

Meanwhile, Arjun and Rathod checked the driveway properly, & they found nothing, then they entered the mansion. The whole place was dirty. Both checked the entrance area and moved towards the staircase. They both felt some strange anxiety but didn't voiced it out.

Suddenly they heard some noise and pointed their gun towards the sound. The lit of their torches disturbed that thing and that noise increased. Then they found some flying creatures moving around them and those birds left the place through the door.

Rathod : These pigeons , Damm it!

Arjun too was annoyed and at the same time he heard Saakshi's laughter in his microphone, which added fuel in it.( he thought that girl is laughing at him, but actually she was laughing at Chotu)

Arjun : Yeh Saakshi itna mazak kaise kar leti hai? Suna kitni jor jor se haans rahi hai. She would never be serious.

Rathod ; ( composes himself) Chill, Arjun. Let her be. But I must say, she works well. Aaj tak kaam me koi blunder nahi kii hai.

Arjun : (in low voice) True. Let's go upstairs.

Both checked the entrance area carefully, and found the staircase leading to the main hall. Both went up and stopped in front of a closed door. As Arjun moved his hand to the doorknob, Rathod stopped him. Arjun looked at him questioningly.

Rathod : Did you hear that? Sombody's playing piano.

Arjun : May be air. Air makes these types of noises in such places. It may be those pigeons also. Lt's go in.

Chotu : (in microphone ) We're in.

Rathod : (in microphone ) exactly kahan ho tum dono?

Chotu : Woh...sir... may  be somewhere in back side of the ground floor.

Arjun : Ok, Check the downstairs carefully and then meet us at the main hall. Over and out.

Arjun opened the door. Both entered the room. It was a big, rounded hall room.

Arjun : so this is the main hall. Let's search this place and then we'll wait for Chotu and Saakshi here.

HE...RE...E...EE.' Somebody repeated his words.

Rathod : (whispers) Rawte !Somebody's with us !! We have to find him.

Arjun : Wait Rathod.

"...OR...OR"... Somebody repeated again.

Arjun : look!  this room is so big and empty. It has no corners, like a big drum. Nobody's here Rathod. It's just echo!

" CO...O...O"

Rathod understood arjun's words and burst into laughter. And his laughter started echoing in the room... that too very loudly. Hearing this, Rathod gulped.

Rathod :  (whispers)Yeh maine kiya!

Arjun : (in low voice) To aur kisne kiya? Khaire, jo kiya so kiya, phirse mat karna.

Rathod : (in low voice) dimag kharab hai mera?! Ab to kuch bolunga hi nahi.

Arjun : (in low voice) kyun nahi bologe, Come (drags Rather to a corner), Ab bolo, echoing nahi hogi. Just look at the room, it's big, rounded and has no corner. If you talk standing at the middle of the room, then your sounds would echo. Samjhe ya samjhayun?

Rathod : (irritatingly) pehle nhi bol sakte the?

Arjun : (shrugged) I thought you know the rules of Echo.

Rathod : I know, but forgot. Jabse yahan aaya hoon, strange feeling ho raha hai. I can't think properly. How about you? Aren't you feeling strange?

Arjun : yes, I'm feeling little odd. But not scared. Rathod, remember what was Sonali said? yahan jo vi aate hain ,bohot darr jata hai. Aur woh kyun darr jata hai,yeh hame pata karna hai.

Both started looking around the room,  photos & paintings on the wall, Showpices ... Suddenly Rathod felt someone standing behind him. He turned and found nothing. Arjun nudged him and signaled him to come with him. Both moved towards the other end of the hall, point their gun and torch to a... big painting!

Arjun : (Disappointingly) I thought there's someone. But it's just a painting!

Saakshi : (in microphone ) guys, I think I've lost chotu. He's not with me & not even answering.

Arjun : (to Saakshi) Don't worry, get outside and go to Shree immediately. We'll find him.

Shree : (in microphone )Sir, you don't have to search him, Chotu's here.

Arjun was about to yell but he felt something unusual. He felt the room temperature was decreasing rapidly.

Rathod : Rawte, it's getting cold!

Arjun : Yes! We've entered in a cold region. many haunted places have this type of cold region, its natural.

Rathod : (Shivering due to cold) So you're admitting that this place is haunted? But from where this cold breeze is coming? AC on hai kya?

Arjun : There's no electricity, Rathod.

Rathod : (Shivering badly) But it's too cold...and I think I'm afraid Rawte.

Arjun : Yeah... it's like someone threw some chilled water on me.

Rathod : and put some ice cubes in my shirt also.

Both felt extreme cold and were trying to keep themselves calm, but in vain. Moreover, their anxiety was turning to apprehension. Suddenly, Arjun noticed a thin stream of smoke around them.

Arjun : (points forward) What's that??

Arjun saw a figure was appearing within the mist. All at once his anxiety changed to a strong apprehension. He became scared, very scared . He turned and his legs lead him to the doors of the hall. He tried to stop but his legs literary was not listening to him. He heard somebody is coming after him and he increased his pace.

The footsteps were coming closer, and finally reached beside him. He gathered all of his courage &looked sideways, it's Rathod!!

Arjun was surprised!. He never saw Rathod scared to this extend.

Arjun : (running ) What happened Sam, even your legs aren't following your orders?

Rathod : (Shouting) No they are, Arjun. I've ordered them to run, as fast they can.

They reached in the driveways, decreased their pace and looked back at the mansion. At the same moment, they heard a blood freezing Scram coming from the backyard and froze in their place. They both looked at each other and start running towards the SUVs. They again heard those footsteps moving towards them and suddenly someone passed hitting them. Still they're hearing those footsteps following them. Both ACPs started running faster.

After Saakshi and Chotu entered the mansion.

Chotu informed others and Saakshi was looking around.  It was a small room. She moved her torch upwards and something big flew towards them.

Chotu : BACHAO! VAMPIRE !

Saakshi : Chill Chotu, it's just a bat. They live on insects only.

Chotu : Who knows! If this one wants to change its taste. Why should we give it a chance. May be it is that Dracula's Soul!

Saakshi : (ignoring) Chalo chalte hai.

Chotu : Saakshi, Listen ,my legs are defying me. They only want to move backward.

Saakshi : Same here, Chotu, but we have to make them obey, come.

Chotu : Wait, Saakshi, Did you hear that?

Saakshi : Yes, sombody's playing piano. Let's go and check, come.

Chotu : Saakshi plz, I'm getting negative vibes here. Laagta hai Aaj mansion ki vooton ka dinner shayed hum hi banenge. just tell me the truth, aren't you scared?

Saakshi : (Smiling and shaking her head ) no.

Chotu : Why?

Saakshi : Because, feast ke liye generally log sabse mota bakre ko hi halal karte hain. And you look delicious also. Nobody's gonna notice me. Jab who sab ne dinner main busy honge, main aaram se nikal jaungi. So chill, & follow me.

Chotu : but Saakshi... I think...

Saakshi : Hey, the piano's stopped !! Come on ...

They entered another room. The room was dark, and light of their torches creating strange shadows on the old walls. They noticed a piano, a pipe organ, a drum set and some other musical instruments on a stage in the room and the rows of chairs arranged neatly.

Saakshi : look chotu, this room is arranged so nicely.

Chotu : haan, theater lag raha hai. It's must be that projection room.

In answer, the piano starts playing & that makes Chuto jump.

Chotu : That musician ghost!! Saakshi, let's go.

He held Saakshi's hand and tried to drag her. But Saakshi dragged him towards the piano.

Saakshi : Arre, kitna achcha baja raha hai, jara kareeb se to dekhne do.

Saakshi reached near the piano, and saw the reeds were moving automatically. She looked at them, suddenly opened up the piano shade and pointed her torch inside. The light seemed to make the musician mad and the piano beats increased.

Saakshi shook her head and signaled a scared Chotu to look inside the piano. First Chotu protest, but Saakshi pulled him near her and made him see.

Chotu : (surprised) Mouse!!!

Saakshi : yep, musician mice. Yeh hai tumhare voot. Kya chotu.!!

Chotu passes her a faint smile. & Changes the topic.

Chotu : Anyways, iss room main hota kya tha?

Saakshi : Dikhn main to theater hall jaisa lag raha hai. Yatin ko drama ka hobby tha, Shayed issi liye aapni ghar main hi intejaam kar liya. Aur woh dkho... (she points upwards to a folded screen), may be film vi ghar pe hi dikhta tha.

Chotu : To phir projector... (he points his torch to another side).. woh raha.

Saakshi : chalo dekhte hain.

They reached near the projector. Saakshi and chotu examined the projector. Saakshi started feeling little odd but she ignored it. Saakshi noticed a big wooden box beside the projector, she opened the box. The box contained some film reels, she brought some of them out and read the labels.

Saakshi : Chotu dekho yeh films...(She looks around and found herself alone).. Chotu...Where are you?

She looked here and there, and tried to find Chotu. She called his name & also tried to contact him over microphone, but no answer. Now, she could not ignore her fear anymore, her anxiety as stepping up. She informed others about Chotu.

As Arjun instructed her to get out of there, She moved towards the door, but something caught her attention. She moved towards the piano and felt someone's graze on her, she turned and saw a blue shadow standing near the pipe organ. She tried to confirm if she's hallucinating or not, she tried to touch the shadow, but the shadow started moving towards her and she felt something cold snaking around her. Her fear over took her brain, she just wanted to escape from this terror feeling, but at the same time she as curious about the blue figure approaching towards her. But all of a sudden,  She became very scared and without wasting any time, she started moving towards the door. Once she reached there, she just opens the door and start running as fast she can. She heard a loud scram behind her and increased her pace. She ran like a maniac, pushing two men on her way. She reached to the SUV, opens the back door, slumped in the seat and closed her eyes tightly.

Now plz tell me , how was it?? boring? funny? Scary?
Edited by Shamsad1607 - 10 years ago
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part
grt going
Asapom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 
is bhoot ne to humare dono  acp's ko bhi dara diya
continue soon
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its very interesting...
Really a suspence thriller...
Very well written dear...

Cont. soon...
Cant wait to know the truth behind...

kunchu thumbnail
Intresting
Dono ACP dar gaye
lol
good job dear
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh god last part is funny, sakshi scared and during running she push both ACP and sitting in the SUV before them ha ha ha. ACP also scared ha ha
Maza aagaya please update soon 
If you update soon story tempo and interest build up and many people like
Please do continue soon
Edited by Rehana25 - 10 years ago