Rachna - limit of foolishness

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I have always liked Rachna and she is the reason i still watch it. Every passing day her character is being butchered and brought to new lows . . . I can understand caving in to your parents demands and breaking up with a guy who stood by you like a rock . . But what irritates me is her behaviour when it comes to her career. She had talked so much blowing her own trumpet during Fresher of the year . . Worked so hard and what did she do in the end ? she gave everything away. . . . Now she did the same thing by handing over her withdrawl form from the competition . . The girl is a choker . . . At the last moment she messes everything up . . Her dad wasted his time and decided to accompany her what a waste . . Till the night before the competition she was all confident but suddenly one phone call and she will throw it all away. Life will always throw you a curve ball and Rachna will decide to get clean bowled always under the pretext of being a good sister / daughter . .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naivedya thumbnail
Wait...she WITHDRAWS?! I thought she runs on stage when her name is announced as a finalist? What the heck is going on with this girl?! And what about the spoilers saying she's going to win the contest?
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
na she withdrew and after that the results are announced and she runs but she took the decision to quit...
Naivedya thumbnail
Yes...CVs are always portraying her as a darpoke quitter. 
shalluuu thumbnail
She is quiting thats nt mater.she is good designr thts prove.but from 2day precap i m shockd why she want 2 wrk with tht arogant model who caled her bhenji.i wanted to kill that model.rachna pls if u r chosn by jury change ur model.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Man. Why The CVs Messing Her Character????
purplefreak43 thumbnail
agree with you eris!
she is an expert in quitting good oppurtunities in life
that is why she is the weakest character in this show...
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she is insecure, and that is why many girls from the small towns never make it, and her dad was sick, Rachna puts her family before name and fame, goes with her character and with millions of gals who can relate with her
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But I wouldnt call her foolish
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well said vibz . I am over this show now. bakwas show total now.