Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

it is a different story. pl. try to complete it.

Sometime, when Any story that blends with that background comes my mind, I'll try re-writing it...
And another reason to leave writing was, my writing needed a lot of polishing and hard work, n I wasn't getting responses, that could encourage me much, so I left it...
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Hello everyone... I know, this has been delayed, but, I had my own reasons, that I could not post, as the chapter was not completely free from errors... So after, all I could, here it is... I really hope, you all like it...πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter-13

The next morning in Rampur seem to be as bright as it could have been at the Mathur Niwas at Lucknow... All laughing, smiling, pampering Nidhi, all in all seemed so happy that, it could bring tears to the dry solemn eyes... Anu sat at the dining table looking at her family.  She felt happy, contented and at peace seeing the smiles on everyones faces, and listened with amused tolerance at the teasing banter going back and forth between her sons  and her daughters-in-law.  She sent a silent prayer to God thanking him for restoring the peace and happiness in her family, at the same time asking for his blessings- "Hey Bhagwaan... Mere bachhon ki khushiyaan aise hi banaaye rakhiyega... Inn par ab kisi ki nazar na lagey... Ye sab aise hi hanste-khelte rahein hamesha, mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye..."   Anu looked towards her husband, and they exchanged a brief look that conveyed their relief at the fact that their family was finally back to normal again.  The look also contained a wealth of love and understanding between the two.Then suddenly something struck Anu's mind and she immediately stood up on her feet... Opening the main door to leave, when Alok Mathur spoke-

BB: Arrey kahan chal di itni jaldi mein?

Anu: Aati hoon kuch kaam hai...

She walked up to Kgh and went to Dr. Vidya's cabin... The peon outside, immediately stood up seeing her... "Madam aap?"

Anu: Haan... Dr. Vidya hain andar?

Peon: Ji-ji... hain na...

Anu opened the door ajar, and peeped inside...

Anu: Dr. Vidya, May I come in?

Vidya( Looking up at her and then immediately stood up): Ma'am aap? Please-please... Aaiye na... Ye bhi koi poochne ki baat hai? Baithiye... aap kab aayi Rampur?

Anu (Smiling while sitting) Kal aayi... Lekin Vidya, main yahan tumhare paas kaam se aayi hoon...

V: Ji-ji... Kahiye na... Kya kaam kar sakti hoon main aapka?

A: Vidya, Nidhi bata rahi thi, you told her, she can go in labour now, anytime... But, I thought, she has completed her 35 th week, ie. She's running in her 36th... Right? (On her nod) But, don't you think, it's a little bit early? I mean... Uski EDD (Estimated Due Date) toh 2 weeks mein hai na...

V: Main samajh gayi, aap kya kehna chaah rahi hain... I meant, She can go into labour anytime in the sense, she shouldn't be travelling... Her EDD is although in the coming few days as you said... She still has a couple of weeks till her actual due date...Barring any emergencies, of course.

Anu seemed to heave a sigh of relief...

A: That is what concerned me... Actually Vidya, I was thinking of a small Godh Bharayi for Nidhi and the baby... So, thought... She'll meet all the family members at once...

V: Thats a nice idea... No problem, as far as she doesn't exerts herself...

A: Sure Vidya... I'll be there to take care of her both as her mother and Doctor... I'll let you know, the day of the baby shower... alright...

After reaching home, Anu announced-

Anu: Suniye aap sab... Main abhi Vidya se milke aa rahi hoon... And because, she agrees with me, next week ke andar-andar, hum Nidhi ki Godh Bharayi rakh rahe hain... We are not going to delay it, for the last days... Is that clear?

Before any words could come, came a Wooohooo' from Anji, Ranga, and Rohan...

Anu:  Chalo-chalo, main chali Samdhan ji ko call karne... Bohot tayyari karni hai... Phir sab milke kaam baant lenge...

Some minutes later, on call, when Anu discussed the plan, Vermas were very happy to listen the same, till dadi spoke-

D: Arrey Anu, koi muhurat dekha Beta... Na dekha ho, toh main purohit se baat karti hoon... muhurat na bhi mile, iss ek hafte mein jo achha din rahega, uss din kar lete hain Godh Bharaayi... Kya kehti ho?

Anu: Ye toh bohot hi achha hai Maa ji... Aap baat kar lijiye... Usi hisaab se tayyari kar lenge...

Dadi: Theek hai phir... Main phone karti hoon thodi deir mein...

Sometime later, Anu announces at her home...

Anu: Suniye aap sab... Maaji, yaani Nidhi ki Dadi ne purohit ji se baat karke, ek achha din tayy kar liya hai... Aaj hai Wednesday, toh Monday ko, yaani aaj se 4 days ke baad, Godh Bharaayi ki rasm hai...

Nidhi this time gave a huge grin... Confess or not, she loved Festivities happening at home, at some intervals... Then Ashu spoke up...

As: Maa, itni jaldi itna saara kaam ho jaayega na?

Anu: Arrey kyu nahi hoga... Sab milke ho jaayega... ek kaam karte hain, Lucknow se jo bhi saamaan laana hai, main aur tere baba le aayenge, Rohan tub hi humaare saath chalega... Shopping mere saath...

Anji, decoration ki tumhari zimmedaari... Ranga, beta, caterers se tum baat karoge... Ashu, tum overall sab dekh lena...

Nidhi: Aur main?

Anu (Lovingly patting Nidhi's head): Aur tum enjoy karna... ( Then turning to the rest of the family) Kuch servants ko bhej doongi, saaf-safaai, jo bhi kaam hai, dekh lena...

After lunch, all went busy doing arrangements... Running here and there... As Nidhi wasn't allowed doing any running works, she simply sat, watching a movie...

The next early morning Baba and Maa along with Rohan left for Lucknow... Ranga went for his work, Anji went for hers... Ashutosh was commanding the workers, what and where to clean... While Nidhi was yawning, getting bored... She picked up her cellphone and dialled to Neeti...

After a few rings, she picked up the call, and immediately mumbled-

Ne: Haan di... Boliye...

Ni: Kya kar rahi ho?

Ne: Arrey... Duty kar hoon...

Ni: Oh! Sorry... Maine tumko disturb kar diya... Actually main bore ho rahi hoon...

Ne: Bas ab din hi kitne bache hain... Phir toh aap busy ho jaaogi...

Ni: Hmmm... wo toh hai, lekin abhi kya karoon... Sunn na Neeti, tum meri Godh Bharaayi par aaogi na?

Ne: Ofcourse di... Ye bhi koi poochne ki baat hai?

Ni: Kab aaogi?

Ne: Dadi keh rahi thi, Godh bharaayi se ek din pehle aayenge... Emmm... Sunday morning...

Ni: Neeti, tum jaldi aa jaao na... Maa baba Lucknow aaye hue hain, tum unhi ke saath kyu nahi aa jaati?

Ne: Achha theek hai, main Aunty se poochungi...

Neeti had called Anu and asked the same, and she was very happy hearing it...

Anu: Ofcourse Neeti beta... There is no issue... Infact, I'm so happy, that You an Nidhi will meet each other after so long... Beta, We are here in Lucknow right now, but, will leave tomorrow morning... Pack your things, we'll pick you up from there... Is that ok?

Neeti: Ok Aunty!

Later, the next day, on Friday morning, when the Mathur's car stopped infront of the Verma Mansion, to pick Neeti up, Rohan, for the first time, just looked at her from the eyes that she used to see him with... Beyond a girl, who is his Bhabhi's sister... A simple girl, who looks sweet and naive from the world of betray, distrust and hate... A girl, who in a simple Salwaar-Kurti too gave her an elegant look... Delicate specs, sitting on her nose, that she adjusts with such a way, that says her style... Rohan's mind had all these thoughts running, along with a thought- "Why did not I see, this before? And why do I see it this way now? Why didn't I feel this beauty around?"

Rohan's self thought process took a halt, when he realised, his wide smiling face made Neeti's face first light up, then totally turned down...

Seeing that one boy, she loved so much, Even today she does, in some corner of her heart, he does dwell, yet, this cover of indifference, was her shield from another heart ache... She can never confess again to anyone, that she loves him still... What if, he again does the same thing to me? Or is he here, all smiling, because, he has none in his life to pass his time... Neeti's mind too was running with various thoughts... But, at her last thought, about the timepass, something inside her protested... - "No Neeti... He did not use your presence as a time pass... He had just considered you a friend, and nothing more" ... Anyways, leaving everything aside, she decided, she will not let him know, what her heart still yearns for...

So covering up the vulnerable corner of her heart, with a disguise of indifference, Neeti turned towards the car, ignoring Rohan... Not even returning that smile, that he had passed so cutely... Frankly, to be true, her heart missed those little beats, seeing his lovely smiles, but, yet, he deserves her indifference...

Rohan did not fail to notice both of her expressions...  First happy and other sad, and indifferent to him... It hurted him bad... But, what to do, he deserves this...

So to ease the situation, said-

Ro: Baba, ek kaam karte hain, main drive karta hoon, aap mere saath passenger seat par baith jaaiye... Maa aur Ye peeche baith jaayenge...

Both his parents agreed, and thus, the next 3-4 hours went without any further uneasiness...

When they reached Rampur, the Mathur House, went into a loud abuzz... All the three sisters were screaming with excitement... Ranga immediately stuffed his fingers in his ears making an exasperated face... To which, he immediately got a hit from his mother on the back...

Anu: Arrey, all these 3 girls are meeting together after months... Itna halla karna toh banta hi hai... Rehke dekho, tab samajh aayega...

Ra: Maa, hum bhi London gaye they padhne ko, par hum teen bhai, kabhi aise cheekhe chillaaye nahi milke... This Anji na...

Anu: O... mere samajhdaar, well civilised bete... Tum London mein padhte they, koi tensions nahi they tum teeno bhaiyon ke sar pe... All three of these girls had tensions and tensions on their parts...

Ra: (Showing mock attitude) Phir bhi maa... Hum toh aisa kabhi nahi karte... kyu rohan... (High fiving with him)

Anu: (Exasperated) Haan theek hai... Tum teeno ladke, saari duniya ke sabse civilised insaan ho... Main apni bahuon ko caveman ke zamaane se laayi hoon... Khush???

Sometime later, when Anu mathur began showing all she shopped, she started...

Anu( Taking a Pyjaama-Kurta) Ye lijiye aapke liye (Towards Baba) Mehmaanon ko khaana khilaane ka kaam aapka, aur aapke beton ka...

Ye Meri saaree... Kyu ladkiyon, theek hai?

Nidhi smiled and side hugged her- Maa... Aap par bohot suit bhi karegi...

Anu: Ye rohan ka... Ye Ranga ka, ye Ashu ka... Pakdo apne-apne kapde...

Anji, as per your wish, ye rahi tumhaari Lehenga saaree... Neeti, beta this is for you...

It was a Royal blue saree with Silver sequins done on the borders and little heavy on the pallu...

Ne: Par Aunty... Mere liye kyu?

Anu: Kyu? Sirf yehi dono meri betiyaan hain, tum meri beti nahi ho?

Neeti immediately hugged this another mother figure, with unshead tears...

Anu: Chalo... ab ye toh sab baaki decoration, aur baaki sab ka saamaan hai... Ye tumhaare hawaale Anji...

When all were to leave, Anu saw Nidhi's fallen face...

Anu: Tumhe kya hua beta?

Neeti: Arrey haan Aunty, Nidhi di kya pehnengi? Unke liye koi dress nahi laayi aap?

Anu: Toh iss liye muh utra hua hai meri beti ka... (Cupping her chin) Arrey beta, Godh bharaayi ka joda, zewar, wagairah-wagairah, maaiyke se aata hai... Maine toh kaha tha, ki hum hi khareed lete hain, but, Aapki dadi ki baat taalna thoda mushkil hai beta... Woh nahi maani... Isliye, aapki dress aapke maaiyke se... Padso mil jaayegi... Ok?

Nidhi smiled in response...

**************************************************************************************

It was Monday morning, when all were preparing for the day's function... Anji was looking if all the decorations were proper or not... As she directed Neeti to put straight the set of garlands that hung on a wall... Neeti was finding some problem as, it was at some height... so Nidhi called upon to Rohan who was passing by-

Ni: Arrey Rohan, sunn, ye wale phool ko sahi karne mein Neeti ki help kar do na... Ye Anji pata nahi kahan chali gayi, aur main upar chadh nahi sakti na...

Nodding his head, he stood up on a ladder, assisting Neeti to set them correct... Myriad of emotions struck both of them... Rohan felt so good, seeing her so near...

"Why is this girl playing some magic to his senses? Why does he wants to smile looking at her...? Why does he feels like saying something to her..." Rohan's heart was playing ping-pong, with so many feeling together...

On the other hand, Neeti feeling very uncomfortable... "Why has he to end up being near him... The more, I see these smiling eyes, this lovely smile... An instant makes me feel to smile back to him... But, I cannot do so... I promised myself during those solemn, crying nights, when he left me, that I will never let him know, that I still care and love him... No matter what..." Her mind and heart, were tearing her apart from insides... Her mind wanted something, and her heart, something else...

She tried finishing the task, asap, so as to leave Rohan's company... Or else, she'll do something, that she may not like...  As soon as Nidhi saw Neeti's face, while she(Neeti) went away, she had a sad look... But, once she had a look at Rohan's face, her sadness turned into a frown... She noted mentally- Rohan, does gets affected with Neeti's aloofness... It does not get unnoticed to him...

**************************************************************************************

It was noon, when soon the ladies program began... Nidhi was made to sit on a special chair, wearing a bright colured saree, mixed with Bright yellow, orange and pink colours, that well blended, with Nidhi's already glowing skin... A large Red-Velvet cloth was placed in her lap, while, all the ladies put fruits, dry-fruits, and other things of Shagun in her lap, while giving her gifts too... Nidhi kept smiling a whole hearted smile... True, this baby is bringing a lot of happiness back to both the families...

One good thing that happened all this while was, Neeti was her bubbly and happy self, as far as Rohan was not around... And thus, Anji and Neeti began their performance, that they both had very secretly prepared, letting nobody know...

As soon as the song played, Nidhi burst into laughter... Both her sisters starting enacting-

Didi tera dewar deewaana,

Haaye Raam, kudiyon ko dale daana...

After some other funfilled performance,by mid afternoon the Godh Bharaayi function came to an end, followed by Lunch... By evening all the guests started dispersing, returning to their homes... By Night time, the Vermas too asked for the leave... The two days, she had spent with her family, looked so short for her, that after months of separation, it could not give her, her fill... She was promised by her Dadi and Taayi ji to return back, on the day of her delivery... They were somewhat unable to stay for these many days... They bade bye to them too, leaving behind the Mathurs...

A week and half later:

Nidhi was sitting with her MIL, on a couch... She actually wasn't looking good... The last week seems to be the toughest amoung all... Her 37th week meant a constant back ache for her... And in this 38thweek, all she could ask to God was, her delivery... This morning bought her head ache too, along with usual back pain... Her MIL was at her level best trying to divert her mind, from the irritation this pain was giving her... Talking about her experiences as an Expectant mother, as an Obstretrician...

Ranga was back to Lucknow, promising to be back, as and when he is needed. While Baba, Maa and Anji stayed back... Rohan went with Ashutosh to Kotnis Rampur, helping him in the meanwhile...

It was about mid afternoon when She heard Nidhi calling for her.  Anu hurried to her room to see what the matter was.

Anu: Kya baat hai beta. Tum theek toh ho?

N: Maa...Maa I think my water just broke.

Anu immediately went into action.  

An: Beta do you feel any contractions?

Ni: Ji Maa.  I have been timing them for the last 3-4 hoours.  Abhi toh they are about 30 minutes apart.  I have some time.

Anu: Haan beta time toh hai, par bahut zyada nahin.  Main Vidya ko call karti hoon, and then I will help you get changed.

Nidhi nodded, and then just as she was about to open her mouth to say something she gripped her stomach and bent over groaning in pain, breathing hard.

Anu immediately took her hand in hers and patted her back,-

Anu: Bas bas beta.  Abhi theek ho jayega. Just breath through it honey... Come on, just like we practiced remember.

When the pain had subsided Nidhi slumped against her MIL, who hugged her briefly, then called out to Anji.

As soon as Anji entered the room, Anu informed her that Nidhi was in labour and asked her to call the doctor as well as Ashutosh and the rest of the family.  Grinning Anji came over hurriedly and gave Nidhi a quick hug, then she ran ran of excitedly, to make the make phone calls her MIL had asked.

Meanwhile Anu helped Nidhi change and got her and the baby's things together and packed a small suitcase to take with them to the hospital.  

Soon Nidhi was taken to the hospital, as Ashu and Dr. Vidya were informed before hand, they too were there... Ashutosh was silently pacing in the Private room, that Nidhi was admitted in... 4 hours have gone by, and everytime, the wave of pain struck Nidhi, something broke into his heart... being a doctor, he knew this, yet as a husband, it was a little difficult... Anu realised, she should leave them alone, and thus, excusing herself she left...

Nidhi kept looking, at her yet silent husband, and then spoke-

N: Aap kab tak aise tehelte rahenge... idhar aayiye na...

Ashutosh immediately came and sat at the side stool, next to her bed...

N: Kya baat hai... Aap itne pareshaan kyu ho rahe hain... Its normal...

Ashutosh immediately took her hand in his, and kissed her knuckles...

A: Bohot zyada dard ho raha hai?

Nidhi looked into those eyes, that usually appeared so bright and happy... Today, they were speaking volumes of worry...

N (Trying to give a smile): Agar ye kahoon , ke nahi zyada dard nahi ho raha, toh, I'm outrightly speaking a lie... But, I'm ready to bear any pain, to give this little life into your arms... A living proof of our love.

Ashutosh bent down to kiss on her forehead...

A: Thank you so much... And I'm so sorry...

N: And what are these for?

A: For thinking so much for me, and giving our baby to us... But, I'm so sorry, in the meanwhile, I've put you up in so much pain...

N: Ashuji, there is a saying, You have to pay a certain amount, to get something you really want... And if getting this baby, needs me to bear some pain, whats the big deal?

And I can see very well, I'm not alone in bearing this pain... Each time, the pain strikes me, I see, the same pain in your eyes...

A: (Shaking his head in a no) No-no... I can't even match an ounce of pain that you must be having... Nidhi, all I hope and want is, you and the baby safe... I can't bear you to be in so much pain... My love for you, makes me terrible, to see you like this...

N: Ashuji, you thought that much, brims me with love... Bu...ut... (And another contraction hits her... Holding Ashutosh's hand as tight as she could, to be able to bear it... After, the pain subsided...) Unh! What was I saying... Yeah! But, you do not need to worry for me so much...

A: Yeah! You should look at your flushed face, due to pain... How not do I worry?

It is when the knock at the door broke Ashu and Nidhi's conversation... It was an Intern, followed by Anu.

Intern:  Sir, the Cardiologist, that you had asked from Delhi, has arrived...

After the intern left, Ashu gave a helpless look towards his mother and wife...

Anu: Ashu, you should go beta... Anyways, you are of no help at this moment, and there is a lot of time for the actual moment... Go and finish your work... I am there for Nidhi, phir baba bhi hain yahan... Vidya and I will look into it...

Nidhi extended her hand to him, and he immediately put his palms with hers... She pressed her eyes to him, indicating, he should be going... Ashu blinked his eyes for once that said an ok... as he left...

12 HOURS LATER:

Dr. Vidya and Anu had been up all night checking on Nidhi time to time... Anu had been checking, when, something panicked her... She immidiately picked up her phone, and Dialled Dr. Vidya...

In less than 5 minutes, Dr. Vidya was in the room...

V: Yes ma'am... Is she fully dilated?

Anu: Well yes... Almost Vidya... But, the thing that worries me... See, the water-liquor is muconium stained... I suspect...

Till then, Dr. Vidya keeps her on the Electronic Foetal Monitor...

V: Oh my Goodness! Baby's heart rate is dropping around 100... Its a case of Foetal distress...  Nurse...!!! Take the patient to the labour room, and start preparing for a LSCS immediately...

Nidhi interrupted...

N: No... Dr. Vidya, it can be a normal delivery, can't it be?

V: Nidhi, it can be... But, you realise, the foetus is in distress... it needs to be out as soon as possible, to save it...

N: Dr. Vidya... nothing will happen to my baby... Please, I insist a normal delivery...

Anu said then- You sure Nidhi? Because, you are risking your baby's life in it... and understand the fact, its risky...

N: Maa, I understand... But we can... hai na...

Dr. Vidya shrugs her shoulder in agreement...

V: Alright Nidhi... Then we shall follow the natural one... But, it needs to be done quicky... We cannot wait... I'll need to put forceps... ok? 

N: Ok! I just need a moment with Dr. Ashutosh... and then...

All the doctors and nurses, along with Anu left the room...

Ashu came and immediately sat, entwining his fingers with hers...

A: Nidhi, just don't worry at all... Stay calm... ok? Sab theek hoga... humara baby bhi theek hoga...

A lonely tear slipped out of her eye...

N: Ashuji, if I ask you to promise me something, will you?

Ashutosh nodded a yes vehemently...

N: If, in any case, there is a risk in both mine and the baby's health, you are going to put the baby first at the priority...

Ashutosh just turned his face the other side, to hide the pain that has just hit him so hard... Is his life, really going to be anything, if it doesn't have Nidhi... He himself shall turn into a living corpse...

Yet, getting a hold on his emotions, and keeping the storm, by these words of Nidhi, at bay, she gave a determined look to Nidhi...

Cupping her cheek, he said-

A: Shhh... Nidhi... Relax... Kyu aisa sab kuch soch rahi ho...? Kuch nahi hoga... haan maana, ki this is risky, but Nidhi, it does not happen everytime... Tum dekhna, sab achha hoga...

Now more tears spilled out of her eyes... Taking the hand, that till now, had cupped her cheek, and kissed it...

N: Ashuji, main... main bhi... I too... want to experience being a mother... The feeling of motherhood already overwhelmes me... I too want to feel it till our kids grow into adults...

A: Bilkul Nidhi... Aisa bhi din aayega... Now just calm down... Ok?

On Nidhi's nod, she was wheeled to the labour room... Everything was ready and the process to deliver the baby began... Dr. Vidya and her MIL both went into the Labour room...

V: Nidhi, I'm going to insert the forceps in you... When the next contraction hits you, just push, with all the strength, and I'll do the rest of the work... alright?

Within some time, another contraction hits her...

V: Push-push... come on...

And within a moment the forceps pull the baby's head...

V: Now, Nidhi the baby's head is out... Come push some more...

While Nidhi pushes the baby out, Dr. Vidya pulls it to help her...

V: Fantastic...

Wiping the blood off the baby's body and face, clearing its nose, and within a minute of coming out, the baby gives a hearty cry... A sound, that soothes the Mother and the Doctor's ears... A big grin sparkled in both the doctor's eyes, that were only visible among the mask they wore...

Cleaning up and putting the baby in a towel, Anu picks this new darling of her eyes... Not more than a few minutes have passed by, and this little one has marked its place in its Grand maa's heart... Anu goes towards Nidhi... Pulling the mask off, gave Nidhi this life in her hands- Your DAUGHTER...!!!

Some tears of joy brims her eyes... She had a sudden urge to kiss her... But, she still needs to get bathed... Nidhi looks up at her this Mother, with those tears in her eyes... Joy, love, gratitude, all the lovely emotions in world seems to be displaying on her face...

Anu: Main samajh sakti hoon Nidhi, how it must be feeling... You'll have her in your arms again, but, right now, she needs to be cleaned...

Nidhi hands over her little bundle to the nurse, while the sutures needed to be done were done on her...

Anu changed her scrubs and came out to see the extended family... Ashu's and Nidhi's... All had nervous and excited faces... Especially, a husband, and the father-to-be... Ashutosh was clearly very anxious, as Nidhi and the baby's news... He came immediately and stood just infront of his mother...

Anu:Pehli baat, Nidhi aur bachha dono theek hain... (When all were relieved, while Ashu's face was lit up, as if some magic wand palyed its magic... He gave a hearty grin) Kis-kis ko beta chahiye tha? (The entire Verma family raised their hands...) Aur kis-kis ko beti? (The entire Mathur family raised theirs) (giggling) Aur kisko fark nahi padta ki beta ho ya beti... (All except Ashutosh raised hands) Ashu (Slapping his back) Kaise pita ho tum...?

Ashu: Mujhe beti hi chahiye... And I know its one...

BB: Arrey chodo ye sab... Bataao na Anu, beta hua ya beti...

Anu: Mubaarak ho aap sabko... Beti hui hai... Healthy... Looks so much like her parents...

The entire corridor echoched with a low Woohoo' by all the boys and girls of the family... Ashu gave a wide grin as in- I knew it already' look...

Anu: Bas kuch hi deir mein Nidhi ko uske private room mein shift kar diya jaayega... Baby ko aane mein thoda sa time lagega...

Few hours later:

The room in which Nidhi was, the room was filled with laughter and giggles... All were eager to meet this little one... Ashu was the first to take after his elders had the chance... Putting the baby's head in the crook of his elbow, looking down at his baby, wearing pink woollens, covered in the warmth from the chilly atmosphere of November... Opening her little mouth not more than a fish, gave a yawn... An Aww' was hard to resist seeing her doing this for the first time...

Standing beside Nidhi, alternatively looking at both at these two girls, who are his love, he bent down giving the baby to Nidhi, along with saying a hearty thank you, that she accepted with blink of her eyes...

All piled out, giving Ashni, their moment...

Ashutosh sat on the little space on the bed beside Nidhi... Touching his little girl's cheek with the back of his fingers, he looked up at Nidhi...

A: Nidhi, kuch ghanton pehle tak toh tumne mujhe bhi daraa diya tha... And now see, both you and my little heart, are both fine...

N: Haan toh, main darr gayi thi Ashuji... Kitne armaanon se maine apni bachhi ko 9 maheeney paala hai... Subah-shaam khwaab dekhe they uske... Aur phir,Bhagwaan na kare, agar usey kuch ho jaata... Phir?

Ashu picked Nidhi's nose tip with his index finger and thumb and said-

A: Aur Bhagwaan na kare, tum wo baaki sab bol rahi thi... wo? Tumhare bina, unn khwaabon ka koi matlab rehta? (Then kissing her cheek) Nidhi, tum ho, toh sab kuch hai, Tum nahi, toh kuch bhi nahi... This baby is a bonus... Hai na...

Nidhi nodded...

A: Promise me one thing Nidhi, aaj ke baad tum aisi baatein kabhi nahi bologi... Promise?

N: Pakka promise... Achha, suniye... I love you...

A: (Pecking her cheek) I love you too...

N: Isko bhi... (For the baby)

A (Giving a flying kiss): Arrey mera bachha... Love you too...

Sometime later:

All were in the room when, Dadi spoke-

Dadi: Arrey, bachhi ka koi naam soch tum sab ne? Ke abhi tak sirf iske aane ka intezaar kiya...

Nidhi: Ji dadi... Hum sab ne milkar, socha hai, iska naam, Aishaani hoga...

Dadi: Achha hai... Achha naam hai, Aishaani... Phalti-phoolti rahegi, iss naam se...

Nidhi: Ji dadi, it means prosperity...

Rohan came and sat on a side stool beside Nidhi... putting a hand on her little hairy head lovingly, and then Looking up at Nidhi- Ab toh chalengi na aap aur Aishaani hum sab ke saath Lucknow...?

Nidhi smilingly nodded her head... She too felt desparate to be back at her place... A place, that she called home, for the past 4 and half years... A home, that has her family, her loved ones...

Dadi: Toh phir theek hai... Aaj bachhi... Unhh! Aishaani ke janm ke 10 din baad 11th day, ko bachhi ke liye Naam karan Sanskaar rakh denge... Theek raha?

All smiled... Finally, the things fell into place, everything seems normal... All happy along with the arrival of this little one... What else is needed...

Comments and/or likes welcome...πŸ˜ƒ  

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Congratulations...πŸ˜†
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Badhiyaan .. betiyaan.. ghar ki laskmiyaan.

Nice update..Godgbhariyari.. delivery.. lot happened.. Neeti & Rohan.. liked their story.. I am happy that Rohan started to feel for Neeti.. Hope he has some hard work to do .. to get her back.

Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me second...πŸ˜›
Off to read now.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa17

Badhiyaan .. betiyaan.. ghar ki laskmiyaan.

Thank you di... Ofcourse, Daughters... The life of the house...πŸ˜ƒ

Nice update..Godgbhariyari.. delivery.. lot happened.. Neeti & Rohan.. liked their story.. I am happy that Rohan started to feel for Neeti.. Hope he has some hard work to do .. to get her back.
Thank you so much... Yup! its not an easy path for both of them... Rohan has to work real hard this time...πŸ˜ƒ 

Thank u so much for the review...πŸ˜ƒ
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diksha_1991

Me second...πŸ˜›

Off to read now.

Aapko bhi congratulations...πŸ˜†
Enjoy reading... Let me know, how u felt reading...
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Gayab hain sab ke sab? 🀣
Sotey raho... Jab jaag jaao, toh bata dena... πŸ˜†
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpoo

thanks for the update AazeenπŸ˜ƒ

U r welcome dear...πŸ˜ƒ Padha ki nahi abhi tak?
Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb Update..πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Finally its the Baby Girl..πŸ˜›

Loved it.. πŸ‘πŸΌ