Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Diksha_1991

Superb Update..👏 👏

Finally its the Baby Girl..😛

Loved it.. 👍🏼

Thanx Diksha... Yup! sabki demand par, Baby girl hi de di... Glad u liked it...😃
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aazeen you delivered the baby nicely...good job done.Forceps delivery described well...you could not resist being filmy na ! there is never a situation where a person is given a choice to choose btn mom and baby...it is always mother first...this is only shown in movies and serials...but maja aa gaya.
Aishani...hmmm...nice unique name. my daughter is Sampada...both the names have same meaning.

would like to hve more Ashni moments in this ff...missing them a bit...some naughty,some serious and some romantic.

👏 👏 👏.for delivering the baby normally as against rising trend of lscs with slightest of risk.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidyasabde

Aazeen you delivered the baby nicely...good job done.Forceps delivery described well...

Thaaanksss a lot Vidya di...👏 I had been really nervous since, you had given me the idea... From that day on, Google had been my constant companion, for even the slightest of an idea, because, I really didn't know anything...😆 Literally, sometimes, I felt like banging my head against the wall, as to why I chose Nidhi to be pregnant...😆 Anyways, I really thank u to have given me the idea, as well helping me, with the details...

you could not resist being filmy na ! there is never a situation where a person is given a choice to choose btn mom and baby...it is always mother first...this is only shown in movies and serials...but maja aa gaya.
Well, that wasn't my idea... I had not put that scene at the first place... But, Anu aunty, who had been editing for me, told me to put this, so, I did, without any If and Buts... She is better at the writing work, and scene execution... So, did as she said.. And because you are a Doc, you know the technicality, common man doesn't knows all this... In all, scene looks a drama...😃

Aishani...hmmm...nice unique name. my daughter is Sampada...both the names have same meaning.
Oh! That thought didn't cross my mind...😃 Mithalee, had been telling me to put a nice name... And the names, that I selected, she didn't like... And this was among the two names, she gave me. Initially, I didn't pay attention to this name, and was going with Avni, But, at the last moment, liked this, and put it. I really like to select names, with their meanings... So here was Aishaani, going with both her parent's name.😃

would like to hve more Ashni moments in this ff...missing them a bit...some naughty,some serious and some romantic.
Yup! Abhi mauka hi nahi mil raha tha Ashni scenes daalne ka... Other things were at priority... Will see to this... Ofcourse, its an Ashni ff...

👏 👏 👏.for delivering the baby normally as against rising trend of lscs with slightest of risk.
Thank you so much...😳 But, all the idea and details were filled by you... I did not need to work much on it...

Thank u so much Vidya di for the review, and obviously the help, you provided with the update...😃
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lovely update Aazeen...haaye baby girl aa gai😎
rohan ka dil neeti k liye PING PONG kar rahaa hai so Aazeen tumhara koi chance nahi hai😛🤣
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpoo

lovely update Aazeen...haaye baby girl aa gai😎

rohan ka dil neeti k liye PING PONG kar rahaa hai so Aazeen tumhara koi chance nahi hai😛🤣

Thank u Poonam...
Yup! Baby girl came... Aap sab ek-matt they na, ki aap sab ko baby girl chaahiye... Phir mere andar ki feminist bhaavnaayein jaag uthi...
Rohan MATHUR ka dil Ping-pong kar raha hai...
Mera Rohan sirf mera h... 🤣.
Aazeen02 thumbnail
I know it... Same to u darling... I too do not have any other feelings as of urs 🤣. 🤣. 🤣. I HATE YOU TOO MITHALEE PARDESHI... 🤣. 🤣. 🤣.
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Thank u Poonam...
Yup! Baby girl came... Aap sab ek-matt they na, ki aap sab ko baby girl chaahiye... Phir mere andar ki feminist bhaavnaayein jaag uthi...
Rohan MATHUR ka dil Ping-pong kar raha hai...
Mera Rohan sirf mera h... 🤣.

confident achcha hai..tumhari update padhne k baad lagta nai k tumhar koi chance h pehle becharo ko mallu ne alag kiya n ab tum aa rahi ho🤣
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpoo

confident achcha hai..tumhari update padhne k baad lagta nai k tumhar koi chance h pehle becharo ko mallu ne alag kiya n ab tum aa rahi ho🤣

Ye Rohan Mathur mera nahi hai... He is right away Neeti's... Ye baat alag hai, ki Neeti, mujhe apna hi character sketch lagti hai, minus, Rohan in real life... 🤣.

Aur show wala Rohan... Uspe haq hai sirf mera...😳
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

I know it... Same to u darling... I too do not have any other feelings as of urs 🤣. 🤣. 🤣. I HATE YOU TOO MITHALEE PARDESHI... 🤣. 🤣. 🤣.

ACCHA!!!! TOH YE LO     ...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pardeshi.Mithu

<font size="7" color="#ff0000">ACCHA!!!! TOH YE LO   ...</font>

Achha! Isliye school bheja tha tumhe... Taaki tum logon ko thappad aur mukke maarna seekho?😡

Bataana padega, Aunty-Uncle ko, ki Chudwaiye iska Law School, aur phir se Primary School mein daaliye isko... Good manners seekhegi...
🤣. 🤣. 🤣. 🤣. 🤣.