👏Originally posted by: kaatayani
and the way Mahadev retorts back..!! saying Shakti kabhi Shkatiheen nhi hoti👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
👏Originally posted by: kaatayani
and the way Mahadev retorts back..!! saying Shakti kabhi Shkatiheen nhi hoti👏
Fantastic episode. Pooja was brilliant cannot believe that I did not like her in the beginning . I take back my words. She is superb and her transforming into Kali was brilliantly show. Loved to see how they showed her changing and changing back into Parvati.
And Mohit what can I say the way he said shaant ho jao and she listened to him . Mohit was supeb as always especially the way he closes his eyes and opens them.. Indra he knows how to open his big fat mouth and goof things up for himself. Mahadev tell those mad people to capture him please and lock him away for centuries . I mean telling Mahdev that his wife is helpless. Indra open your eyes you are talking about Adhishakti. And Mahadev shouting at Indra was a pleaure to watch. I love to watch Indra getting hit in the face so much,