new part

hope for new life 
Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Part  10

New hops for life

Both eyes are falling tear it shack maan soul how this girls life and what extend she go thru this tourcher, abused shame, agony, helplessness and she don't have any support in her life. A painful mone come from maan mouth and geet who is crying look to his eyes a chocolate eyes who have emotion of pain , hurt, anger which is for her she is happy yes she is happy that this man have filling for her like he want  to share her pain... 

After that that man who took wow to protect me start to bit me because at time of recording I cant stay steady sir can you imagine husband abuse his own wife after some hour of there  marriage , after some time I lost my concisions when I wake up is morning and I sleep on bed all alone with same condition without clothe why hole body is paining but my mind and soul was dead totally dead I lost ability of thinking i dont have any one to my beside with whom I share my fear my hurt nobody this babaji took my ma baba from me he is bad sir he is bad why he could not take me with him why he give me this life where idont get love of uncle my brother and my husband why sir why sir

You know maan sir many time i try to suicide yes sir i dont want to live in this condition but every attempt my ma and babas happy faces come front of my eyes and could not took decision sir

A small voice come from maan mouth he is terrified with thought of geet suicide of geet he is scare but he again control his emotions and don't stop geet

After that it is daily rooting for dev to abuse me mentally and physically many time he don't give me food i dont have right to went outside of house i am prisoner in his house ,he give me permission of job when he lost his job because of drinking and fighting in office

After that i serch for job and luckily got job in KC but I have to face so many indecent people who try to misbehave with me my lack of study make problem for me at last I got job on kc when i am verge of breakdown  ,but yesh sir give me favors they only say couldn't give favor to any one but you are different don't know why i want to give favor to you  

Kc is good thing of my life in yesh sir I got my father and in adi I get big brother and pinky she is true friend because of this people I survive till now sir in first some day pinky and adi help in every work for my job they are most imp part of life sir After sr incidence icouldnot behave normally with other man I got big fear in my mind I could not confetable with any other man and adi got that in our first mitting and one day he say geet I have wish in my life that ihave sister like you that day I so much cried in adi hug sir he just fulfill my wish of brother other then adi and yesh sir you are first man with I behave easily without any fear sir why sir and geet look to his chocolate deep eyes  

Maan is very happy that geet trust him she put glass of water in her hand and say now geet tell what you want now geet finish water and say sir I want to file case against that man I want justice sir and with this she sit on sofa and  closed her eyes after some second maan called her geet ,lets go to police station but give me some things you can not live hear it is dangerous for you that man may be hurt you pack your all things you can stay with pinky come on

Geet without any argument pack all her things and last time looked to house and come out from that hell for new beginning of her life she don't know whether her decision is right or wrong but she know that her angel her savior took good decision for her  with new determined she come out from that hell that she punish dev for his all deed and complete her education now she want to live for herself her happiness with this she sit in maan sir car

maan start car and called adi to come in near by police station first adi got happier with name of geet and police station adi got hipper with name of geet and police station he is really worried for geet safety he again and again ask geet is safe or not maan have smile on his face he said clam down adi and meet me in police station and cut the call maan silence talk so much like this silence is before of big   tuffan

precap

maaneet in police station

dev attack on geet

geet dream

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yippe me firstEdited by suhaaana - 10 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Maan is shocked knwing d truth awsum update loved it a lot
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
poor geet she faced so much...
she trusted maan n told him all abt herself...
maan is shocked to know all the things happened with geet...
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Angel faced so much. Ab maan sath h, toh drne ki kya baat h. Nyc update
Mahimaan thumbnail

yes you are my lucky charm
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
geet ne sahi decision li hai...abb dekhte hai kya hota hai...

wonderful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

Mahimaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: huma12.

awsssmmm pm me plzzz

i will give you pm