Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 4

Everyone was about to get in the SUVs, when Saakshi got a call. She listened to other sides words and cut the call.

Saakshi : Sameer, I've to go .I'll catch you guys up later.

Rathod : Where are you going? Don't go alone, take someone with you.

Saakshi : No, Sameer (signals him with eyes). I'm going to meet my friend, she has found something. I'll go & check that...

Arjun : (cuts her between) Then we all are going with you. Get in.

Saakshi : But...

Arjun passed her a hard look & Saakshi took the back seat silently.

After half an hour, the SUVs halted in front of a mansion. Saakshi hopped out and ran inside the mansion.

The team followed her but an aged man stops them.

Man : Plz aap log hall main wait kijiye. Babyji's coming.

After 5 minutes Saakshi came with a pretty girl wearing a heavy scarf entangling her neck.

Saakshi : Guys, meet my friend and ex- colleague , Sonali Mitra. Sonu , they're ETF, my colleagues.

The team except Rathod and Arjun shocked for the second time in that day.

Arjun : You are Jay Vadera's fiance, right?

Sonali : Right, plz seat guys. I've a lot to share with you.

Arjun : Tell us, what've you found?

Shree: (nudges Aisha) Isse kya milegi? Yeh koi detective hai kya?

Sonali : detective nahi, but I'm also an investigation journalist. Like Sasha I mean aapki Saakshi.

Arjun passed a I knew it' look to Rathod.

Sonali : And I must involve in this because it's just not only my personal matter now, it's my responsibility to dig out the truth behind all this. Mehra Mansion have a dark history of its last 25 years. It has been belonged to the bank for so long because the bank could not pass off it to anyone. Whoever bought it, cannot posses it for long, so ultimately each time this mansion came back to the bank.

From 1990 to 2013, 17 people tried to occupy that mansion, and all ended up to nothing. In 1991, a Marathi family came to live in the mansion, but they flew within 3 days. Same incident occurred with next 5 owners.  Then, it became famous as a haunted mansion and the bank get into trouble with this. So they tried some other way, by giving it for rent or lease, but they failed again. Mansion kii so called ghosts ne sab ko vaga dia.

Arjun : We already know that, but is there Any details about those incidents, aisa kya dekha tha un logon ne?

Sonali : Actually kuch zyada nahi, wohi dekha jo generally haunted places main dikhta hai. Shadows, scary sounds, feeling anxiety like someone looking at you etc.  

Rathod :Precisely kya dikha kuch pata chala?

Sonali : Well, sabse zyada ek blue shadow ki bare main bataya gaya hai. Piano & pipe organ kii automatically baazne ko dkha hai kuch logon ne. Around 96, two paranormal experts gaye the investigate karne, but they ran out before 12am, they said about feeling strong apprehension, they also mentioned about those piano & pipe organ incident, sudden temperature fall, cold wind flow, a lady in white sharee, and a blue ghost in the projection room. According to them, there is something strange was present in the mansion that strongly affects our mind...In short, that mansion terrorizes people.

Aisha : That's all?

Sonali : There's much more actually. In 2002, a film actress, Roma. Had a bet with her friends & went to stay in that mansion.  Although the bet was to stay whole night, she ran out screaming around 7. Hr statement was same as that experts but she added about some mist surrounding her. She named it The Fog of Fear.

Aisha : That means, this mansion only scares people. There were no such lethal incidents.

Saakshi : No, actually there were, Sonu?

Sonali : In 1994, some goons tried to make that mansion their shelter, but they never succeeded. They got scared and started firing to something. In that shootout, 2 were dead, 1 injured and the rest 2survived. Their statement was also as same as that expert and Ms.Roma. (She stops to catch some air)

Not only that, in 2006, 2 smugglers were found dead in the driveway. They were shot. Postmortems said they shot each other. And when the investigation team went there, they lost one of them. After two days, his dead body also found in the backyard. Cause of death- Heart attack.

Aisha : Further investigations to hui thi na?

Sonali : Team to gaye the, but woh vi darr ke wapas aa gaye, and the case was closed.

Shree : Yeh sub bankwalon ki saath nehi hota hai kya?

Sonali :Bank kii aadmi harr 6 months main ek bar wahan jaat hain, maintenances ke liye; woh bhi at morning. Generally 10-12 am they do their works, and these abnormal incidents occur after sunset.

Arjun : Achcha information collect kia, but yeh sub kya Mr. Vadera ko pata tha?

Sonali : Yes. He knew everything. He had every details about Mehra's, specially Yatin Mehra. In fact, I got this information from his assistant.

Arjun : Achcha? To what else did he knew about Yatin Mehra?

Saakshi : I've arranged them in the file, Arjun.

Arjun : ( to Sonali) Jo file main nahi hain woh bol do, ( turns to Saakshi) tumne kuch jagah par red color se more to add' mark kia, uski baare main puch raha hoon.

Sonali : He has an architecture degree from US. Acting was his passion, so he chose it as his carrier. Moreover, he loved scaring people and to be scared. He used to scare people. He had so many innovative ideas of scaring people. Black magic was his hobby so that he redesigned the interiors of his house on horror theme.  For that, he collected materials from haunted places, like seakales from old indigo fort, Dandelions from some haunted palace, wood for window panels and other interiors from some haunted house; even he brought the main doors from some haunted fort of 17th century. He used to through party each week and in each party he targeted any one of his guests and mad him scared. Thus, he made many enemies also.

Chotu : Waah! Kya hobby tha!! Logon ko darana achchi baat hai kya? Iss aadmi ko koi achcha hobby nahi mila?

Sonali : (Smiles) Tha na, Birds. Specially Pigeons. Achcha khasa collction tha iske paas. Rare and expensive birds collect karne ki hobby tha iska. Besides, yeh aadmi ke nut thora dheela tha, jab jo mann aata tha wahi karta tha, issi liye to sab kuch gawah baitha. But abnormal deaths ki taraf  ek alag hi attraction tha uski. If fact, he always wished an abnormal death for himself. He told it in several interviews.

Aisha : Issiliye unki death vi abnormal tha.

Sonali : (Smiles) yep, he committed suicide.

Rathod : What?! How can you say that, according to reports, he died in an accident.

Sonali : (raised an eyebrow) Achcha!! Zarroor tumne who police ki files dekhi, right? He committed suicide and Mrs. Maya Swami had confirmed it. She still has his diary and some of his letters including his suicide note. Moreover, Sharma's son has given me the same information.

Arjun : But the question is, if Mr. Vadera knew this, then why he decided to buy this mansion?

Sonali : Even I also want to know the answer, Mr. Arjun.

The team returned to the office. They have a lot to think.

Rathod : I can't get this damm it, Why a father want to gift his only son a haunted house? That's too as a marriage gift?

Arjun : Saakshi, did this father- son had a grudge? Or any differences between them? Specially regarding your friend?

Saakshi : As far I know, NO. In fact, Sonali always had been the Vadera's First choice for their son. Jay also loved her. Nobody imposed her on him.

Aisha : Are you sure? But media ke hisab se toh Mrs. Vadera ne...

Saakshi : Look, I know Sonali and Jay for more than 10 years. They're childhood friends and lovers. They never left each other alone. In fact, I used to say, "God na tum dono ko fevicol se chipak ke veja hai. Koi kisiko 1 minute ke liye vi akela nehi chorta!" They were meant to be together.  Besides, Vadera's and Mitra's are business partners. This marriage was profitable for both of the families. Whatever happened in that day, it's just a spur of the moment. Mrs. Vadera never meant that. She loves Sonu just like her daughter.

Arjun : Matlab iss side se sochn ka koi faida nahi.

Rathod : Kaun si side se?

Arjun : Kuch nahi, chalo mansion hoke aate hain. Baaki baad main dekhenge.

Chotu :Now? It's almost evening sir.

Arjun : So it's the perfect time to meet those ghosts, right? Let's go.

(Next update will be interesting...so just bare with this boring one, plz.)

wildire thumbnail
Nice update. The back info seemed interesting. I also wonder why wud a father gift a haunted house to his.son.

Eager to know the reason.

Also I eager await the next update. I would love to read some nice scary incident with our ETF.

Update soon
SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res/unres
Sorry for the delay...
Boring ??? eho said it was boring ??? !!!
It was very interesting...!!!
Believe me it was amazing...just loved it...!!
Your stoey is soo much Arjun types...
m thoroughly enjoying it...!!
Please continue soon...
will be waiting for you to update...
and as you said its more intreresting...really looking forward to it...!
😊
Edited by SAKSHI.. - 10 years ago
kunchu thumbnail
Good job again
made me wait fir nxt chapter more
continue aoon
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update and very interesting as well...the case is really interesting...eager to know what happen next..continue soon and the thank you for this amazing updateπŸ€—
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow ...really interesting...
The case description is very good...
Eager to know the real matter...

Cont.soon...cant wait to meet the ghosts...
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh what happen in next one I am waiting eagerly please give us a long update
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...😊😊😊
case is really interesting...
Eager to know what happen next...

Plz plz plz plz Continue soon...Thanks for PM...😊😊😊
Asapom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice update 
Continue soon 
Shamsad1607 thumbnail

Chapter 5 :  (installment 1)

Evening, 5.30 pm, Mehra Mansion

The whole area cordoned by yellow tape. Two ETF SUVs parked in the valley right there. Saakshi got a detailed map & some other information from Sonali on the way and they discussed on it. Arjun made a workplan. The team splits in three groups, Arjun-Rathod, Saakshi- Chotu and Shree- Aisha. The whole team is well equipped with their guns, bulletproof jacket, camcorder and microphones.

Rathod : The road is blocked ahead.  We have to walk.

Arjun : Shree, check the gadgets and keep monitoring  properly. I want everything recorded. And Aisha cover him and keep an eye around, that attacker may come from outside. So this is the only way to enter the mansion compound.

Shree- Aisha : Ok sir.

Rathod : Saakshi and Chotu, Check the backyard properly and then join us inside the mansion. Rawte, let's go in through front door.

Chotu handed over the torches. Everyone checked their microphones and cameras and spread out.

In SUV

Aisha : Kahan phas gayee main, aab iss bachche ko samhalo.

Shree : Oye, who's bachcha? You are responsible for my condition. Na tum mere pichche vaagti, na main girta, or nahi mera ankle sprained hota. Ab yahan baithogi to profit tuhari hi hogi...aaram se baithke apni Mr. Rathod ko dekh paogi and your favorite Rathod music vi sunogi... to stop complaining.

Aisha : OH NO!!Again Shree!!!And what did u say?! I'm responsible for your foot! You started it Shree. And if you won't stop your nonsenses now, I'll definitely break both of your legs.

Rathod: (In microphone) Stop it guys and concentrate.

Aisha : (To Rathod )Sorry sir. (To Shree )Anyways, how's your foot now? Is it paining?

Shree  : Lo aab jake pucha madam ne!! Not pains much, but fast movement karo to thora laagta hai. Doc ne 2 week tak thora aaram se chalne ko bola hai. I'll be completely fine till next week.

Aisha : You should rest  Shree.

Shree : What I'm doing now?? Ghar pe rehne se to yahan rehne main zyada achcha lagta hai. Yahan at least koi to hai baat karne ko.

Aisha : (suddenly pointing upward) arre ...look  Shree!.. Pigeons !

Outside The Mansion

Saakshi : It would be better if  our SUVs can reach here. It would save much more time. Half an hour is wasted to reach the driveway. Building tak jane ke liye aur 10 mins lag jayga. Chotu, Sameer se kehke yeh raasta open karwale?

Chotu : Yes, but after we finish our investigations. Phir open karwalenge.

Saakshi : Tab kya faayda. Hum yahan tab rehne aaynge kya?

Chotu : Who knows, according to your informations, this mansion is haunted, vooton ka adda hai!! If we die before finishing the investigation, then we all have to stay here, as ghosts.

Saakshi : Look at the bright side, Chotu. We all live together. It'll be fun.

Chotu : Fun!! Rathod sir aur Arjun sir vi hamari saath hong na??

Saakshi : Tab to aur vi mazaa aayga. Socho... Hum kuch vhi karenge aur woh dono hame maar vi nhi paynge.Maarenge to vi hum nahi marenge. Main to jee bhar ke Arjun ko pareshan karungi. (imagining how much she'll teas Arjun).

Chotu : Saakshi, tell me one thing, Aren't you afraid of Arjun sir?

Saakshi : My dear Chotu, DARR KE AAGE JEET HAI.

They moved towards the backyard and  reached under a tree. Suddenly, Chotu felt something worm on his right shoulder. And heard Saakhi's laughter. His face becomes hard.

Saakshi : (Laughing her heart out) Hi... Hi...hi.hi.hi... Chotu...hi.hi.. somebody welcomed you well haan...hi..hi..

Chotu : Don't lough Saakshi...it's not funny. Mera shirt kharb ho gaya. Jisne yeh  kiya ek baar haath aa jaye bas... (look up and now again some white worm thing fell over his face)...oh Sh**.

Saakshi started laughing more loudly.  Chotu gave her a hard look, and then again looked up. The pigeon flew away.

Saakshi passes chotu a kerchief to wipe the mess out.

It was getting dark, and they almost finished searching outside. Saakshi again started teasing Chotu again.

Saakshi: Vooton ka nikaln ka waqt ho raha hai Chotu. Jaldi karo. Then we've to go inside.

Chotu : (ignored her words) Pata nahi... yahan to kuch nahi hua, andar jane k baad kya record hoga. Mere recorder main to sirf fast heartbeats  ki awaz hogi.

Saakshi lit her torch and pointed to a bush. Both saw two red orbs looking at them. Suddenly, the owner of those orbs started hopping towards them. Chotu froze at his place.

Saakshi : (disappointedly ) Rabbit! Humne isse dara dia.

Chotu : Humne daraya!!Aur isne jo hame daraya uska kya? Pata hai mujhe heart attack aanewala tha. Hey Saakshi, wapas chalte hai na.

Saakshi : (composing him)That's nothing. It's just an effect of mysterious night sounds and movements on nervous system. It happens. Just ignore it. let's move, we've already scared those ghosts.

Chotu : haan chalo... Meri baat thori sunogi aab!

Saakshi shakes her head and signals chotu to move. They proceeds towards the main door, all at once saakshi noticed a broken window.

Saakshi : Chotu yahan se ghuste hain. Time bachega.

Chotu agreed and both went inside.

that's all for today... how was it?