Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ak75

As expected of them ðŸ˜¡ If the son can be so dominating and demanding what more can we expect from the parents ?😲

Wonder how Prachi madam will react to this ðŸ¤” Now grannies will be totally against this match. Already they are not happy. Saachi will be in a fix now. Lets see how DV helps her .

Prachi wld be just a moron still crying for Sunil while the guy & his parents doesn't even respect her 🥱
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

well Rish , Prachi is just a selfish one .. she wld rather blame Saachi fro Sunil's parents walking out & then Parchi wld have to accept it ... & BTW here i m hoping DV :D ... only thing i m interested in otherwise Parchi deserves such in law who may burn her for dowry 😆

So true, as u said I'm sure she'll cry & say dat Saachi doesn't care bout her & all, then Saachi would definitely accept. But I hope this time shel'l think bout her decision, hope shel'l listen 2 naani-aaji as well & let's way will DV say bout that.
soapbubble thumbnail
TFS
Obviously Saachi can't give in to this nonsense. After all she can only give what she has, and can afford. Beyond that it's upto Sunil and Prachi to decide - it's their lives. 

I don't understand how love marriages can suddenly turn into a matter of 'len-den'! What is that Sunil doing? Why fall in love with a girl of your choice, if yuou can't back her?
I hope and think that Saachi will stand firm
Bubble

hemangi0601 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We know Saachi as a girl of principles.She won't agree for such dowry demands from Sunil's parents

I have a feeling that Saachi will refuse this Rishta and may be this time Prachi,knowing very well their economical status,might agree, unwillingly though, for the break up. May be DV will  be given proposal to accept Prachi.😕
Of course I don't want this to happen at all as I am looking forward to watching beautiful SaaRuv friendship moments.😊
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs Rishani..
I think Saachi will not give in this time and make Prachi understand(though i doubt she will)..and hope dhruv will help Saachi in this...
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
tfs ðŸ˜Š 
this was expected ðŸ˜† sunil isaa hai maa baap kaisee kaisee hongeee ðŸ¤£ sunil mujee zaraa saa bhi achaa nahi laagtaaa ,langurr kahekaa ðŸ¤£ yeeh ladka love marriage kaar rahaa hai yaa koi maherbanii kaar rahaa hai ðŸ¤£ 
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rishani7

So true, as u said I'm sure she'll cry & say dat Saachi doesn't care bout her & all, then Saachi would definitely accept. But I hope this time shel'l think bout her decision, hope shel'l listen 2 naani-aaji as well & let's way will DV say bout that.

don't wrry .. im thinking at first Saachi wld get convinced just for Prachi but later Dhruv wld make her realize that this time it is not right .. so that SaRuv's relation can grow more :D
Ssmurf thumbnail
It sounds like a very clichd track. 
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is realklky too much..want sunil to stand up and say agaibst his parents which i serr..doubt..
Hope Prachi doesnt start off again...

Poor Saanchi..god knws what will she do..

Aadu has to joim his aerospace course also na...
Anu_4_U thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Got to wait and watch...thanks for sharing...