Originally posted by: kaatayani
@surya... asuras..??? hain..
ok waise bhi these aghoris behave like them only..I ahve not read Mark of Athena.. what is it abt??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: kaatayani
@surya... asuras..??? hain..
ok waise bhi these aghoris behave like them only..I ahve not read Mark of Athena.. what is it abt??
Originally posted by: .Reshama.
well the most asome scene was when kaali became parvati and walked in the arms of shiv..it was a divine romantic moment to me..and reminded me of romantic moment of sati and shiv..
me loved the hug between mahadev and parvati. that guy was screaming like a bull is after him , I hope mahadev shuts him up with his trishul.