Arshi SS- Friendship and Love!!! Epilogue upd* 30/09*- Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

390

Views

63k

Users

142

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

aNkItA.C thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nickysweet

Come back ankita soon...will miss u...😭
Bets of luck for your exams..do well😛


Hey Nicky🤗 thanks for the wishes😳
I will try to come back soon😕
I m gonna miss u all😔

aNkItA.C thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

really😲😲 u came so soonwa ARS24🤣
tvserial2012 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
best of luck for your exam...please come back after your break...
Aarnavi thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi... I was going through the ff of ipkknd and I found ur this ff.. And u know i read it in one go.. I must tel u that u r amazing writer..😊 Keep ur good work up..👏.. I already send u buddy request.. Please pm me.. Waiting for ur positive reply and thanks in advance.. All the best for ur exams..👍🏼 . God bless u and take care..😊
aNkItA.C thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Aarnavi

Hi... I was going through the ff of ipkknd and I found ur this ff.. And u know i read it in one go.. I must tel u that u r amazing writer..😊 Keep ur good work up..👏.. I already send u buddy request.. Please pm me.. Waiting for ur positive reply and thanks in advance.. All the best for ur exams..👍🏼 . God bless u and take care..😊


Hey! Thanks dear😊
I will surely Pm u 😊

Akorshi thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
congrats new thread...
u r quitting IF...y yaar?
i will miss u...really ...
give me ur facebook id ...

update soon...
Barkah thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome updatesss
Love it
Sorry for late comments
Because I m little busy & sick
aNkItA.C thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Nakhre Di... My place
Loved it di

So slowly everything is settling in place

Lavanya Confession

though it was straight I loved it as I am also straight forward person

Waiting for Arnav's Confession Di..

When ll u update?
Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 13 years ago
Barun_Addict thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

OMG 😲
La n NK
La misunderstood Riya fr NK's GF

She confessed in such a way

That was shocking
But I guess its okay coz La is more tomboyish types nah

M happy fr them

N the End part
Di 😡
How could you stop thr ??
Khushi was about to answer
Both of them knew what Arnav was trying to say by those words... 😆😉

Jaldi se Update karo ab
I wanna see Khushi's answer n his reaction n next step !!

Awesome Update Anki Di
Loveya !!


Edited by Barun_Addict - 13 years ago

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 1 months ago

Do Like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le3J7G2IoPU
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/tQ4n8MXqoEQ Credit : EXOTIC DISASTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ4n8MXqoEQ
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/h8LLHnBXl1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8LLHnBXl1s
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: sarveshjoshi42 · 9 years ago

Here are Characters of the Story Ritik : elder brother of Shivaay , Ranveer , Sanskar and love interest of Shivanya Shivanya : elder sister of

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".