Originally posted by: untitled
I think Salman was being sarcastic when he said ya'll look too pretty 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: untitled
I think Salman was being sarcastic when he said ya'll look too pretty 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: untitled
My father thinks Ranbir Kapoor is the most good looking, cute, sweet, sober, and nice actor in Bollywood right now.
I swear to god, it irritates me so much.but he is my father, so I have to stay quiet and digest🤢I NEED EAR PLUGS!!!
Originally posted by: untitled
Mannie diyaaan galllann pink pink haai.
Kali bheti..kardi si drink hai.. 😎yo share? 😆
don't worry, we will cover the difference together 🤣 then 100% alike 😆Originally posted by: MannieXO
lool we're so surprisingly alike 😆 except you're more of a trouble maker than me 😆
be he is being serious🤢 🤣 that's whats even funnier 🤣🤣
sajj dhaj ke kahan tu chalti.. kal hi hua tera BREAAK UPP
Originally posted by: untitled
don't worry, we will cover the difference together 🤣 then 100% alike 😆
Originally posted by: untitled
be he is being serious🤢 🤣 that's whats even funnier 🤣🤣
eggjactly..whats in sulking after JERRKKSS 😆 YOLO 😃