It was my spontaneous reaction seeing ur comment 😳😆
Please go through my other stories as well...links given in the first page...😳
I'll go through your other stories when I get time :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It was my spontaneous reaction seeing ur comment 😳😆
Please go through my other stories as well...links given in the first page...😳
Originally posted by: aDarkAngel
Loved this palette of colors beautifully portraying Rishabh (and Madhu's in background) sense of state in love,separation,anger,loneliness and imagination. Ah I simply loved when Rishabh imagined Madhu to be with him everywhere..it kinda reminded me of the song "tum se hee" from the movie " jab we met" one of my fav..in this song Aditya imagines geet all around him, in his office,home everywhere... I love that movie, that song and now I love this OS of yours which is actually an extension to another fav of mine from your works..so to be precise, it will stay very close to my heart❤️☺️ always!!!
amazing piece of writing.plz continue soon.plz pm me