Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Selcouth
Yeah, DID has always liked to make an "underdog" come in a high ranking, so I was kind of expecting this, but I expected it to be a little more subtle so that people didn't suspect them of rigging. For example, when it was down to Mithu and Cecile, I really thought it would be Cecile because I was like "There is no way they will dare to put Mithu #1, no one will believe that!" But she did come first.
Does anyone remember whether Jai announced how many votes each contestant got? I wonder if Mithu got much more than Cecile, or whether it was close.