Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
your right Raj is a very selfish man. first  he ignored Sarita, because he was in love with Diya. now he  has fallen for sarita, but instead to wishing her happiness no mater the  circumstances of the marriage. he is using Divya to hurt sarita.  sarita may still be in love with Raj but she is making every effort to move on in life,  she wants raj to marry Divya and be happy., and raj is not only making Divya life difficult but has no calms for causing problems in sarita life'
i;m not liking this raj one bit, and for all his arrogance Vikrant is a far better man than Raj could ever be. i hope sarita understands the worth of a man like vikrant. and accept him. 
shivanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raj is repeating his mistake again
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post and excellent discussions.

I started to think that Raj's illtreatment of Divya might make Sarita take some drastic steps to show that she has moved on in her life and that there is no hope of her returning to him. I think her going to Mumbai with Vikrant might be one such step. Who knows what all is in store for us?
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

Raj's character has yet to show maturity...

That is exactly my point😛 CVs are to be blamed.. and Karan is doing wonderful job as Raj!
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

I don't really care about Raj Lol😆 I didn't like his character from the time he announced Sarita's PV. I am loving Vikrant I hope Sarita stays with him😳 And Divya, I hope she sees that Raj is just using her to get back at Sarita. Damn he is one confuffled guy- one time he wants to get rid of his wife and do her PV then now her PV is over, he is behaving like like I don't know what 

Well said...I totally agree with you.
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepthis

I am really disappointed with Raj...

Nothing can justify his actions...
How can a prson who used to love her deeply is now hurting her just to show his ex-wife that he is happy...
He is not worried abt any one's feelings...he is on his own

I really like Karan but Raj char is really getting on my nerves

totally agree..his character is coming out as super selfish and ignorant of others feelings..
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

This is not teen age love and infatuations.. I think when you are i your thirties, some level of maturity is expected...
Besides Sarita is now Married... There is no future for Sarita to go back... Like he might be expecting with thisnmake jealous kind of things.. Whereas when dating.. There are chances of reunion...
And most important maturity... At their age is like must...

well said dear👏
boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raj is really irritating me! I feel so bad for Divya!