Arjun FF: Haunted mansion Ch. 30, p.79;end note p. 80. *Complete* - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 2

Next morning, 9.00 am

ETF Lounge

Aisha and Liza were having coffee and discussing about some news in morning newspaper.

Liza : It's Shocking yaar, just think about the girl, how would be she feeling now !!

Aisha : Yes Liza, this is a difficult time for the girl. Her engagement ceremony was ruined because her fianc was missing. .. and her to- be- mother in- law accused her for that. Moreover, people have already talking rubbish about this. And the most annoying thing is, these people will make her life miserable in no time.

Liza : You know Aisha, the world's being modern enough, but people's so called superstition and view towards a women have never changed. Every time we prove ourselves but each time, we have to here YOU"RE A GIRL'. It's Disgusting.

Aisha : And just look at the media... They're just helping them. They shouldn't publish this rubbish spited by that women ... What's the girl's fault in this? Just having a birth mark cannot define someone to be good or bad.

Meanwhile Saakshi entered and saw the girls busy in some discussion.

Saakshi : Howdy guys, what's happening.

Aisha :  See today's newspaper... it's in the back page.

Saakshi just looked at the newspaper, not even touched it, and moved towards the conference room.

Liza : Now what's happened to her??

Aisha : She's also a media crew, remember? May be just avoiding it or previously knew it. In Every 3days she goes to newspaper office to submit her report on us. May be she went yesterday and read it before us.

Liza : Yes, it's may be the explanation.

Morning, 10.00am

ETF Conference Room

Everyone was busy in preparing his or her respective reports on the previous work. Suddenly Rathod's phone buzzed. Rathod took the call and signaled Arjun to come with him.

Rathod : Team, I and Rawte are going for sometimes. Meanwhile finish your paperworks, and Aisha, call Rawte or me if there any new case arrives.

After they left, shree started streaching his hands and purposely hit chotu's nose.

Chotu : What are you doing Shree?

Shree : seeking attention?!

Chotu : What?!?

Shree : Guys, both the tigers are out, so why don't we celebrate?

Chotu : What do you mean?

Shree : Look, today we have a good time, why don't we plan an outing?

Aisha : That's a good idea, Shree. But before that let's finish our work, plz. Otherwise, Both tigers will swallow each of us.

Suddenly Saakshi's phone buzzed and she picked it up. Heared to the other side, and stormed off the office.

Aisha : Now what's happened to her!?

Afternoon 3.30 pm, ETF lounge

Shree : Hey guys, what's the plan?

Chotu : What plan?

Shree : Plan to spend the free time we have... Aisha come let's go for a movie.

Liza : Wow Speky !! Today , for the first time you've said something sensible in your life. Otherwise, I thought you would invite us to play some stupid computer games!

Shree : O Miss Criuze...  I'n not a machine. I'm a human, and alive too. And if you're not interested, then you may enjoy with your dead bodies. I'm not inviting you to come with me.

Chotu : Arree yaar... Stop it. why  you are fighting. Chalna hai to sab challenge. C'mon let's go.

Aisha : Without Saakshi? Wait until she arrives. And we need permission from Rathod  sir. We're on duty, remember?

Chotu : Now Who's going to bell the cat??

Shree & Liza : Aisha!

Aisha : What?! MEEE?! WHY??

Shree : Because, ACP Sameer Rathod only melts before a beautiful deadly creature named Inspector Aisha Kapoor.

Aisha : (Stunned)..!!!!!!

Chotu : But Shree, Rathod sir is not an icecream...he's  a wild Tiger.

Aisha : (gets a grip) yes... and why should I put myself before the Tiger?

Shree : Coz Only You Can Hunt That Tiger, Darling.

Aisha : But now I'm gonna hunt you, SHREEKANT SEN!!

Shree : Well, for that you've to catch me first!!

Aisha started chasing Shree , and he was running from her. Suddenly, Shree hit  a chair, got off  balanced, and fell down.

Shree : OHH !!MAAA!! MY LEG!!

Aisha : Hey, Shree ...are you OK?

Shree : UFF!! I think I've sprained my ankle. God! ( muttring) Mere piche 2 minute kya vaagi, mera leg tod dia.AAHH.. Pata nahi bechara Rathod sir ka kya kargi yeh ladki!!

Liza : Let me see (She Checks Shree's ankle, as she pressed his ankle, he screams loudly) I think you should go to the doctor. It seems quite serious.

Chotu picked Shree up in his arms and asked Aisha to come along. He asked Liza to call the seniors to inform about Shree before he took Shree to hospital.

In the hospital

Aisha and Chotu were Supporting Shree to sit in his wheelchair, when Rathod rushed in.

Rathod : What happened exactly?

Aisha : Well, Shree fell down and sprained his ankle.

Rathod : How?

Trio looked at each other and remained silent.

Rathod : Let it be, what had doctors say?

Aisha : Minor injury hai sir, doctor ne 3-4 days tak bed rest karne ko kaha hain. Then within one week he can get back to his normal routine.

Rathod : Ok, lt's go.

As they came out of the cabin, Chotu noticed someone familiar.

Chotu : Aisha, look, that's Saakshi !

Aisha : Where?

Chotu :  (pointing forward) There, In corridor.

Rathod : Kuch vi matt bolo Chotu, She's not here. You've seen someone else.

Chotu : But, sir...

Rathod : (cutting him short) Let's go.

How was it?

Nice part!
What is wrong with Sakshi?

Why is she acting so weird?? Waiting!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah,... U did raise a nice issue... No matter how modern the world seems to be, let anything happen and the blame goes to the girl

I m waiting for more action to unfold.

I loved the teasing-Aisha part too!๐Ÿ˜‰

Continue soon!
Awesome update 
What happened to Sakshi ? 
Continue soon

it was superb update!
shree-chotu-liza were awesome
nice bonding๐Ÿ˜†

Really nice update...
Please continue soon...
nice... it was fun filling
nice topic included dear
Aisha teasing part was so cute
whats the problem with Sakshi continue soon
ad thanks for pm

Chapter 3

After a week, ETE Conference Room

Morning 9.00am

Everyone present in the conference room except Saakshi. All were waiting for her.

Arjun : (being impatient ) Rathod, why we are waiting for that girl? She's already late, let's just start our discussion. Aisha or Shree will brief her later.

Rathod : But we have to wait, Rawte !! She have some important Data we need.

After long 15 minutes, Saakshi entered the conference room, gave Rathod a file and without looking at anyone, she moved towards the projector, insert the data card, started it, and sit in her usual place.

Arjun looked at her with annoyance, while Rathod was doing the same with amusement. And the rest of the team were doing it with pure confusion in their eyes.

Rathod : Now guys, we have a case. It's about the so called Haunted Mehra Mansion situated in the hilly outskirts of Mumbai. It is a posh area as well, a number of celebrities and businessmen of 50's had bunglows there, this area is nither within the city nor so far from it plus. So famous people liked this place for their private sanctuary. We all have read recent incidents connected to this mansion.  3 corpses have been found from the mansion 4 days before. After that police sent an investigation team there but unfortunately all are injured. (meanwhile the projector displays the steel footages accordingly)

Arjun : That means somebody attacked them.

Rathod : Precisely we don't know, Chief investigation officer had an heart attack and he's unconscious, Second one is in shock and the third one doesn't willing to open his mouth, he's too scared.

Arjun : And the dead bodies?

Liza : Yes sir, they are Mr. Vikram Vadera, his son Jay Vadera and the third one is Mr. Dayal.

Chotu : Vadera's are well known industrialists of the city. Mr. Vinay Vadera has built this empire with a great effort. His son, Jay Vadera was his only son and like his left hand in the business. And the third man, Mr. Shivshankar Dayal is a senior executive officer in HSS Bank (bank name is imaginary).

Arjun : So, two industrialists and a banker found dead in that old mansion and It's a police case, why ETF? Just because of this high profile people?

Shree : Sir, Initially it was a police case but police team was under attack and any other police officers are not willing to handle this case further.

Rathod : DIG sir has assigned this case  to ETF. And one of our team member is personally interested in this case also. Right Saakshi?

Saakshi : Well, Jay Vadera was my friend & ex-collogue's fianc. And she's quite upset after this accident. In fact, she became quite unstable after they found his dead body.

Arjun : OK then. What do we know about Mehra Mansion?

Saakshi : Mehra's were well known landlords from  North-East. In 1890 they've built this Mansion to spend their times  during business visits in Mumbai and around 1950's the whole Mehra family shifted here.

Aisha : Around 60's Mehra Mansion was renovated by Ravindra Mehra, a well known architect of his time.. He redesigned the Mansion inside out...he said that this mansion as his dream home.

Saakshi : After his death, the mansion was  owned by his only son , Yatin Mehra. He was an actor. Did some 2-3 films which were flopped badly. & then started doing side roles, and finally managed to establish himself in the industry...precisely in art Films.

Rathod: He was a good actor indeed. We saw some of his wonderful works ... (looks at Arjun and Arjun looks away). Um.. Then?

Aisha : But he was  vary spendthrift. He didn't care a straw for money. Whatever he earned, he spent more than that. He got everything he wished to have. Cars, Clothing, party. Liquors, luxury, etc. He renovated and redesigned the mansion several times. Consequently, he was under huge debts. Finally, he lost everything except that mansion.

Saakshi : Then he isolated himself for everyone, started living alone as his most of the friends left him. Only two people left in his life, his girlfriend Maya and his manager, Sharma. They were with him until he died in 1990.

Arjun :  I know, he died in a car accident, it was a drink and drive case. His car fell in a gorge from the side of the road. That too in the link road to his mansion.  Anyways, then what happened to the mansion?

Saakshi : The Mansion as mortgaged to bank, and the bank took over the mansion after his death.

Arjun : What about  his manager and his girlfriend?

Saakshi : His manager went abroad after that and died last year. And Maya got married with a ordinary middle class man, Nitya Chandra Swami. He's a pigeon farmer.

Shree : Nitya Chandra Swami ? South Indian?

Saakshi : Yep from Kerala. He's a well known figure among the bird collectors in Mumbai... He has a nice collection of fancy pigeons and other birds . However, he's famous for his pigeons.

Rathod : But what about Maya. As I remember, she was an actor too... and had a good career. Why she left everything and took such a career-destroying step.

Saakshi : After Yatin's death nobody even saw her face once, She isolated herself from every one. She even didn't came to Yatin's funeral. After 3 months of that, she married Nitya. Her mother confirmed the media about her marriage.

Arjun : That means, nobody's left to claim Mehra mansion. And the bank must auctioned it. Who owns it now?

Saakshi : Jay Vadera.

Everyone's shocked at her answer.

Saakshi : Jay's father bought the mansion from bank last month and gifted him that, as his wedding gift.

Arjun was the first to recover from the shock.

Arjun : Saakshi, it's no fun! who owned it before Vadera? Who bought that mansion after the bank auctioned it?

Saakshi : Vadera bought it from the Bank, Arjun.

Rathod : What? Bank took over the mansion in 1990, and Vadera bought it in 2013! Saakshi, are you serious? Why bank hold this property for this long? They must sold it to someone else before Mr. Vadera.

Saakshi : I've found this information from the bank. Look at the file in your hand. I've also found something interesting about the Mansion and my sources are checking them. I'll give them after their confirmation.

Rathod checked the file , he was puzzled.

Arjun : Lets go and check the crime scene, maybe we can find something else.

How was it? give me feedback, either positive or negative.

Sakhshi is doing great job ... Wow ... She surprised everyone with her information ... Gud one ... Thanks for the update :)
Nice update 
Sakshi had so much information to give 
Continue soon
Your atory is really intresting ...
Vey well written...all the dialogues were perfect...
The case also seems very intresting...
so will be waiting for your next update...!!!
cont soon ...!
๐Ÿ˜Š