JA: yellow hurts my eyes

riyya6 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#1
I'm talking none other than jodha dress 😭. Again that yellow I find maham anga dress white more attractive now... 😆...

I hope my plead is not gone o deaf ears cvs r u listening 😭
Edited by riyya6 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

20

Views

2.2k

Users

11

Likes

53

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
Cv we need new clothes plz 😆
45GAASAM4K2LCOSY thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
I hate the colour yellow

riyya6 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: ..Tahniat..

I hate the colour yellow

I'm color blind already 😆
45GAASAM4K2LCOSY thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: riyya6

I'm color blind already😆

my eyes are hurting!
chinuchinu thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#6
i hate that yellow dress now
hey cvs 😡 😡
riyya6 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#7
Jodha look a bit pale in the epi 😕
Prim_123 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#8
Yellow yellow dirty fellow😉
lets spam for War drop change😆😆
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#9
Hum pe yeh kisne.. yeh peela rang daala.
ChupChupKe thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#10
i hate that saree now 😡

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".