Madhu : Pati you remember last year around this time what happened ? π³
RK : I was Band Bajaoing you ? π€ π€£ & Then kinda got bajaoed myself π
Madhu : What ? π‘ How did u get Bajaoed ? π₯±
RK : What WHAT ? π‘ Come-on Biwi I literally had to carry you for a good 2-3 km & not to forget Up & Down the stairs for DAYS π Feet Rubbing se leke First Aid Man, U made me do everything Biwi π₯±π€£
Madhu : π³ π
RK : Mere kapde bhi tumko de diye and mera haath aur kandhe ko tum Pillow samajhke so gayi thi araamse πππ
Madhu : Pati π€
RK : Biwi π€
Madhu : Patiii βΊοΈ π€π€
RK : Biiwiii π π€π€
{ So Now you can guess what will happen NEXT ? π } π€£
Yes of course π
*BJ drops from nowhere* π€’
BittuJee : CHIEF π² π² π²

BittuJee : CHIEF π π π
"Jo Vaada kiya hai Nibhana Padega, Nibhana Padega " πππ.πππ
RK : One more slap u want ? πAnd what Vaada BJ ? Stop Irritating Me
BJ : Aapne hi toh bola tha "I LOVE YOU DIL SE" π³ ππ.πππ
Madhu : Ab bhugto π€£π€£
RK : Uff Now I am saying GET OUT DIL SE πππ
BJ : "Kya karun hayee KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI" π₯Ί
Madhu :Bittu Jee Don't worry we are doing NOTHING Chill π
RK : Ab jaate ho ki π‘ π€£
BJ ( Looking at RK with angry eyes ) *murmurs as he goes away* - "Dagabaaz re Dagabaaz re" π₯Ί π
RK : Btw meri roti hui Deewani si Jungli Billi, Will u be my Heroine ? π
Madhu : Mereko nahi banna koi heroine weroine π³ Mereko bas CHAI banana hai π€£
Abhi Maasi ji aayengi na, So menu Pallu sambhaalke chalna hai ab π€’
RK : Apni chod, Meri halat dekh π€£ I'll miss saying PACK UP π€ π€£ Ye MC ke women oriented film uffo π₯±
Ek ye Maasi planning to take us in 70 era aur ye aagaya MC ek aur πππ
Madhu : Get ready for our character butchering Honey π€£
Is baar kaun jyada BASH hoga Mai ya Tu ? πππ
RK : Uski chod, I am worried kahin TRP audience hi show ko bash karke na bhaag jaaye Mahabharat ya TM's inverted chasma or that "Two hearts connected by a string" dekhne πππ Waise bhi string wala show going very well π π
Madhu : Humara TRP ( Togetherness rating points ) bhi doobing may be we should get LRPs ( Ladayi Rating Points ) π π
RK : Hum toh ever-ready for larayi bas ek bahana mil jaaye fhir we'll chabao each others throats π€£π€£π€£
Madhu : Acha suggest acha wala movie na πππ
RK :What about Vampire Movie Biwi ?? π
Madhu : Peechle janam ka bukhaar abhi tak utra nahi kya π€£ Kya bachon jaisi baatein karing π Now I'll say SONG pe movie banao toh tum banaoge kya ? π€ π€£
RK : Song what song ? π Oh that that "Song which got Alienated" π€π€£π€£
Madhu : Chup π€£ At least she wasn't screaming in the middle of a forest everytime π€£π€£
RK : Love Tum toh tab bhi roti thi, ab bhi roti ho π³ π€£
Madhu : Oye I also used to bajafoy π
RK : Acha I got a story π The Love Story in which the Sexy Devil yet the handsome dashing chocolate boy ..
Madhu : Bas hogaya next π
RK : Falls in Love with the Damsel in distress with 5L tears flowing π€£
Madhu throws a pillow at RK π‘ π
RK : Okay okay falls in love with the beautiful scintillating Jungli Biwi who has to be looking Hot in the movie with awesome western clothes. Decide karle what u wanna wear Jeans or Gowns ? π
Madhu : Maasi aayengi na saari hotness utaar degi meri π€£ May be I should start rehearsing with Sandhya Bindni or Gopi Vahu outfits π₯±
RK : Bechari Adarsh Bahu ki watt lagegi ab π€£π€£
Madhu : U see for yourself, kahin khud ki izzat na utar jaaye is beech in Mahila Movie π€£
RK : Acha Biwi LAST IDEA what about our pre-planned "Suhagraat" Movie π€£π€£ Waise bhi I have been much more himmatwala now π π€£
BittuJee from nowhere JUMPS inside.
BJ : CHIEEEFFF π²π²π².π³
RK - Madhu : BittuJee No chance, Heroine has to be a GIRL π€£.π€£π€£
BittuJee goes away heartbroken π₯Ί
RK : Maine Kyun I LOVE YOU bola *Banging head*
Madhu : God kis khaandan mein Bahu bana diya mujhe
RK : God kis Nadaan ka Pati bana diya Mujhe π€£
Another pillow hit RK on the face π π€£π€£
This time they carefully LOCKED the door before βΊοΈ βΊοΈ βΊοΈ
Arey yaar Movie ko maaro goli our Wild RM ka Movie dekho jo woh dikhayenge nahi π€£π€£ Bas IMAGINE karke khush ho jao π€£π€£π€£
PS : Okay This is totally Timepass Post π€£ I love imagining RM talking Nonsense π€£