Frequent Posters

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Yeah anki... 😭
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awiee meli nainu !!! dnt be sad re!!!your ardent readers are always there to cheer u up!!!πŸ˜ƒ
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yup Mauna Dnt feel bad...ppl who read ur stories will read it happily...
Sweet_angle12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's really amazing... U write so well 
Update it soonπŸ˜ƒ
hemameenu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome updates naina sorry for the late reply  and thanks alot for pm really an awesome update i liked all the update nainu ❀️
naina927 thumbnail

CHAPTER 34
            ~~ iko hi mangya si yaar

manvi knew who it was and whispered " rishabh...".
rishabh : wooohuu so you actually remember me...
manvi turned around and saw someone whom she just thought about last night and here he was in front of her eyes.

manvi : business tycoon rishabh singhania... who doesnt know you...
rishabh : ohh yeah... so mrs. vadera what are you doing here...??? came to buy this hotel huh...
manvi felt a pinch at her heart, she knew what he was talking about... manvi turned around to leave when rishabh again said something...
rishabh : i am soo sorry... i know your husband isnt that well off to buy this damn hotel for you but if it was me in his place, i would have bought many hotels like this for u...
manvi : but he has a heart of gold which you dont have...
rishabh : ohh really... may be thats why he married you... you know what he has a brain... a brain which is too good that i feel like praising him which otherwise i would really hate to do...
manvi didnt understand the meaning of his words and asked him smartly.
manvi : i know he has a brain... a very sharp one... but what caught your attention so soon...???
rishabh : haha... i know he is brainy thats why he very smartly snatched my fiance and married her... brilliant...!!! isnt it...???
manvi : hehehe... you cheated me and now smartly putting all the blame on my husband... i expected this from you... businessman triats you see...
rishabh : you also had it... infact still have it... but i think u lack in brain baby... wasting your talent in such petty things... household politics and stuff...
manvi : dont make assumptions... mind your own business... and it was very unpleasant meeting you...

manvi again turned around to leave
rishabh : wish i could say the same... meeting you was always pleasant for me and will remain so till i am alive...
manvi stopped as she heard rishabh saying it and turned around with anger rising within her.
manvi : dont... dont try that on me mr. singhania... and for god sake dont show me your face ever again... (pointing her finger at him)
rishabh held manvi's hand and pulled her towards him.
manvi : what are you doing rishabh...???
rishabh : i want to ask you something... (whispering into her ears)
manvi : first leave me rishabh...
rishabh : first answer me...
manvi : okk... shoot...
rishabh : is he better than me...??
manvi : what...??
rishabh : generally... dont use your dirty mind mannu...
(hitting her forehead with the knuckle of his index finger)
manvi : better...??? you are no competition to my husband... now leave me (struggling to free herself)
rishabh : and by the way wish your daughter a very happy birthday mannu...
manvi : stop calling me mannu... 😑
rishabh : by the way i heard you still dont have any child of yours... any specific reason...???
(smirking)
manvi : excuse me... you have no right to ask me anything... (fuming with anger)
rishabh : need any help angel...??? i am all ready...
manvi : shut up rishabh... just shut up...
rishabh left manvi with a jerk making her loose her balance and she was about to fall on the floor when he again catched her in time.
rishabh : see i am your saviour...
manvi : leave me you filthy man... you have the audacity to cheat me and then talk to me in such a manner...
rishabh : i cheated on you... ohh really...?? you know what madhu cheated... she cheated on us... and see everything shattered... you are the raeson we arent together manvi... you are the reason i lost my love... you are the reason i am not happy in my life... you are the reason i dont believe in love anymore... you are the reason i forgot how to smile... you spoiled everything... but see you also arent happy... i can see you are not happy... you arent the same manvi you used to be... you are carrying an unwanted baggage on your shoulders... and i will find it soon...

manvi : rishabh... (unbelieving)
rishabh : yes manvi... i am not lying... trust me... madhu created all the misunderstandings we ever had in between us... the car accident was also planned... she purposely did everything... she made you doubt on me, my love... and u know i never touched her... i didnt sleep with her because i loved you... (pouring his heart out)
manvi : but why would she do all this...??? (confused)
rishabh : for money sweetheart... she is such a wanabee... she was after my name and the status i have in society and you helped her... you helped her achieve her dreams... you got what you wanted... madhu got what she wanted... but where the heck is me in all this...??? you loved virat... you married him... madhu wanted name n fame, she married me.. but what about me... (shaking manvi)
manvi was in tears now... she was right... in her guilt, she doubted on rishabh and his love for her and as a result she has hurted him and changed him...
manvi : i am sorry... i am really sorry rishabh... i didnt mean to...
rishabh : what will your sorry do now...??? can it make for the loss...??? no... so i dont want your sorry...
manvi : rishabh... i..
rishabh : i am sorry manvi... i am sorry for the way i talked to you... i never thought i would talk to you like that...
manvi : rishabh are you okk...??
rishabh : why would it matter to you...??? take care manvi...

before rishabh could go, manvi hugged him apologising for being unfair to him... because of her insecurities, she had hurted rishabh a lot...
manvi : i am sorry... please forgive me...
rishabh wrapped his arms around manvi and replied "its okk... i got you back... no regrets now..."
virat came down looking for manvi when he saw manvi hugging rishabh and rishabh's last words were like adding fuel to the fire that was burning in virat's heart. he was burning in anger on seeing manvi in rishabh's arms... he felt cheated and betrayed... he loved manvi so much in the past three years that he never thought manvi would ever think about any other man... but here she was hugging her ex-fiance...
virat abruptly turned around and left from there because he knew any moment he could lose his calm and end up creating a scene and the fact that he came in between rishabh and manvi broke his heart... they both were happy unless he came in their lives and fell for manvi all over again... was he the thrid angle... the unwanted one...

manvi came back to the party hall and gave virat his mobile.
manvi : your mobile...
virat : thanks... everything alright...?? i mean it took u very long to come back...
manvi : yes... everything is fine... was talking to some guests thats why...

virat smiled while he burned more and more in jealousy now... how could manvi lie to him... cant she tell him that she met rishabh... whats the big deal or was it...??? why the hell is she lying to him...??? why was she testing his love and patience...???
kasak : mummma...
manvi : yes my baby...
kasak : cut kar le... chale dad...??
manvi : sure... cmon virat lets go...

manvi held kasak's hand and was about to hold virat's hand when he moved a step ahead. manvi smiled and they started the cake cutting ceremony...

after some time
manvi : virat lets dance...
before virat could say anything swamini called manvi...
swamini : manvi...
manvi : yes buaji... coming...
manvi went to swamini and vanshika...
swamini : manvi bhabhi and i like that girl for mohit... do u like her...??
manvi : yes buaji she is a very nice girl... you must consider her... and moreover maa knows her mother from around two years... right M.I.L...??
vanshika : yes D.I.L... didi she is shikha... has just completed her MBA... looking for a job...
swamini : so should i talk to mohit...???
pragati : yes mom... she is beautiful... bhai would love her...
manvi : exactly...

scene shifts
virat : what happened...???
mohit : what will happen to me...?? i am just looking at my little neice...
virat : she is such a unique piece...
mohit : cmon bhai... she is a sweetheart...
virat : yeah yeah... you will see it...
mohit : ohhh...
virat : i wonder what are these ladies gossiping over there...
(pointing at manvi, vanshika , swamini n pragati)
mohit : bhai these ladies never get enough of their gossiping... let them be... lest grab some drinks...
virat : yeah even i need one today...
mohit : really...???
virat : yeah...

scene shifts
maan : naina...
naina : yes...
maan : naina i.. i want to tell you something...
naina : maan you can tell me anything...
maan : naina i didnt agree to this marriage because rishabh is your brother and all... though i know you think like that only...
naina : maan i know that...
maan : u know that...??? so u might also know why i want to marry you...
naina : maan i have no idea about all this... it all happened so suddenly that-
maan : i understand... dont worry...

naina : thank you...

scene shifts
manvi calls virat as he wasnt around
manvi : virat...??
virat : hmm...
manvi : where are you...??
virat : i am with mohit in the bar area...
manvi : bar...?? anyways maa was thinking if you could talk to mohit about meeting shikha once... we all like her...
virat : okk... i will...
manvi : okk then and jyada mat peena...

virat : bye manvi...

virat disconnected the call and mohit looked at virat with a smile
mohit : bhabhi mna kar rahi thi... kam peena n all...
virat : hehe... yeah...
mohit : poor u bhai...
virat : accha mohit... aur bhai what about relationship status...??
mohit : kya...??
virat : i mean koi girlfriend shirlfriend...
mohit : hai na... meri job... haha...
virat : okk then keep your girlfriend aside and think about having a wife... you should settle down now buddy...
mohit : bhai for settling down, i need a girl also...  find one for me... i found one but -
virat : found one... really...??? but what...??
mohit : she died... she left me... i miss her bhai... i love her...
(pain of separation visible in his eyes)
virat : mohit you never told me anything... does anybody knows about it...???
mohit : no... when i wanted to tell everybody, i found that everything was already destroyed... may be we werent mean to be with each other...
virat : dont worry... when you have a right girl beside you, you will forget everything...
mohit : i know... but the biggest problem is to find the best girl u see...
virat : cmon be a man... manvi and everyone has found a girl for you... meet her once, twice... try n know her... if u like her... then we would proceed...

mohit : okkk... lets go... bhabhi ki choice bhi dekh lete hain...
virat : okk... chal...

@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@

kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ufff ek misunderstanding clear nai hoti ke doosri shuru ho jati hai manvi ka saya ban gayi hai misunderstandings ..(dramatic dialogue πŸ˜›)
rishabh aur manvi ke beech kya baat huyi virat ke jane ke baad ???zaroor koi baat to huyi hogi that manvi is soo calm now...
and madhu ko kya characterless gal banaya hai tune yaa πŸ˜†
feelig bad for rishabh also poor guy had no fault in it and virman ke liye bhi bura laging trapped in misunderstandings pata nai ab virat karega kya ...i hope woh kuch kare uske pehle hi misunderstanding clear ho jaye...
update next part soon 

naina927 thumbnail
Nainu ne madhu ki maar li... Haha... Lovin it ;)
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naina927

Nainu ne madhu ki maar li... Haha... Lovin it ;)

kese maari woh toh bata detail mein tabhi maza aaying na πŸ˜†
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
pleasee let manvi tell virat everything before it creates misunderstandings between them pleaseee...