Niki_cool thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
#1
I am now really confused b/w RM & BJ 😳 Whom to give the award ? πŸ₯± Hey Bhagwan
RM DOOR LOCK KARNA NAHI AATA KAMINON ?? 😑 🀣🀣 Now I am feeling like you guys WANT BJ to come & disturb you 😳
Should I literally go there and teach you how to Lock a freaking door ?? πŸ₯±

And I wanna eat this BittuJee Alive 😑
RK tumse pehle Mai inka kaam tamam kar daalungi 😑 Bas ENOUGH !! πŸ˜†


BJ You na 😑 πŸ˜† Aapki Cute Gol Gol Gaalon ki Watt lagati hoon 🀣🀣🀣



Had hai Yaar BJ should pack his Boriya Bistar and settle in RM's Room πŸ₯± How much BJ chase RM itna toh TOM ne bhi kabhi JERRY ko chase nahi kiya hoga πŸ€” 🀣🀣.🀣
Besharam Kunware kahike πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Waise bhi toh Humaare SHAREEF RishBala manage to mood banao Kabhi kabar badi muskil se 😭
Btw loved RM scenes today ☺️ The way they fell on bed 😳

Madhu : RK abhi nahi 😳
RK : Iska bhi timetable banwana padega ?? ☺️
Madhu : Stop it RK 😳
RK : Shut up Biwi 🀣

Btw Biwi BBBd Deepali 😲🀣🀣.🀣🀣🀣 Arey Waah what am I seeing...What a refreshing change to Madhu's character πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No crying 😲 but the bubbly cute girl is back πŸ˜† & upar se BBB bhi kardala 🀣🀣🀣 Veg aur Cheese DONO BANA LENA 🀣🀣

RK ki toh tareef karte karte thak gayi ab πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This cracked me hard today,
Madhu - Tumhaare sir ke CENTRE se tumhare baal UD gaye hain 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣🀣
RK : UD Gaye ? 😲 🀣

PS : Anita is really a Fab Actress πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Edited by Niki_cool - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

37

Views

4.9k

Users

18

Likes

99

Frequent Posters

wildspam thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
res 😎 Niki πŸ€—
awesome post πŸ‘me wanted to shoot bittuji really hayee 2 golden chance bas chance banke rehegayeπŸ˜† thanks to bittuji 😑.I toh loved everything in the epi today and my top moment was Rishbala on bed ☺️☺️. Meine kya kya socha that uff cant start here🀣.ANd the side wala hug was ☺️
finally Madhu bbed Dips baby so nice to see the changeπŸ˜†
Kuku is playing so smart hayee abb toh am 100% percent sure ke madhu to became star⭐️
waise I loved the precap too majal hai ke koi MK ka naam yuh badnam kare I think Amarji ko history padne ni chaye rishbala ki to aise harkate nah kiya kare🀣
ps: am offering free classes how to lock your doors amd I want RM to be my first students🀣
Edited by wildspam - 13 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
Besharam Rishbala hai jo door band nahi karte ☺️😳
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#4
good post nikki...the girl ninja is super cuteπŸ˜› is it me or without bittuji's intrusion RM's love scenes seem incomplete!!!πŸ˜† true aj RK sahab was in full mood πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...but the scene that seemed the most natural and genuinely love filled was madhu's back hug to RK right at the end...a classic scene of beautiful couple😊...but DVD are FAR more comfortable with close scenes than they ever were...am I right??😊
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#5
Awesome post Nikki πŸ˜† πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i hate this bittu for disturbing the once in a blue moon romance of our couple 😑 ..

n the way he fell over her on the bed...issshh moments☺️ ... his hold was way to tight today πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†


Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: BeautyForAshes

Awesome post Nikki πŸ˜† πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i hate this bittu for disturbing the once in a blue moon romance of our couple 😑 ..

n the way he fell over her on the bed...issshh moments☺️ ... his hold was way to tight today πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†




someone was watching closely πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..eh bella???
taraka2005 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#7
Awsm post Dreamsy πŸ˜›
loved episode...😳...liked Rishbala scene..☺️
Hope Madhu's attitude towards Dips remains like this πŸ˜‰
last hug scene was so adorable ☺️
Edited by taraka2005 - 13 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: wildspam

res 😎 Niki πŸ€—

awesome post πŸ‘me wanted to shoot bittuji really hayee 2 golden chance bas chance banke rehegayeπŸ˜† thanks to bittuji 😑.I toh loved everything in the epi today and my top moment was Rishbala on bed ☺️☺️. Meine kya kya socha that uff cant start here🀣.ANd the side wala hug was ☺️
finally Madhu bbed Dips baby so nice to see the changeπŸ˜†
Kuku is playing so smart hayee abb toh am 100% percent sure ke madhu to became star⭐️
waise I loved the precap too majal hai ke koi MK ka naam yuh badnam kare I think Amarji ko history padne ni chaye rishbala ki to aise harkate nah kiya kare🀣
ps: am offering free classes how to lock your doors amd I want RM to be my first students🀣



Thnx Ru 😳
Chal aaj AT chalte hai ☺️ Wahan bata dena Kya SOCHA tha πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£

Maine actually precap thikse suna tak nahi 😲 πŸ˜† I was so dissolved in RM Hug ☺️ Aaj Madhu full Mood mein thi yaar 🀣 Amar sathiya gaya hai re , ek jhatka padega toh dimaag thanda hojayega 🀣


Hope so gadhe kuch seekh jaaye terese 😳 🀣
Niki_cool thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

good post nikki...the girl ninja is super cuteπŸ˜› is it me or without bittuji's intrusion RM's love scenes seem incomplete!!!πŸ˜† true aj RK sahab was in full mood πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...but the scene that seemed the most natural and genuinely love filled was madhu's back hug to RK right at the end...a classic scene of beautiful couple😊...but DVD are FAR more comfortable with close scenes than they ever were...am I right??😊



Hehe thnx...πŸ˜†
Its been a year DVD have been doing MB together...😳 *Touchwood* kisiki nazar na lage πŸ˜› Yeah They look way comfortable & I am glad they are growing as actors 😳
I loved the back hug, It was beautiful
But I hate BittuJee's wrong timings 😳


Niki_cool thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: BeautyForAshes

Awesome post Nikki πŸ˜† πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i hate this bittu for disturbing the once in a blue moon romance of our couple 😑 ..

n the way he fell over her on the bed...issshh moments☺️ ... his hold was way to tight today πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†




Thnx Bella..πŸ˜†
I am waiting for your siggies ☺️
You notice sab kuch na ? 😳 🀣 Aja πŸ€— πŸ˜†

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".