Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I ended up as Krishna as well. Couldn't believe it, so took the test the 2 more times as well, and ended up as 'Arun' (You think they meant Arjun? 😆)
But I don't get it. In the 2nd test, I deliberately chose answers that would either have made me Karna (having 1 unique friend) or Jayadrath (going after others' wives) and it still pegged me as Arun 🤔 I picked the worst answers & ended up as Shakuni. 😆Anyway, enjoy 😆
I ended up as Krishna as well. Couldn't believe it, so took the test the 2 more times as well, and ended up as 'Arun' (You think they meant Arjun? 😆)
But I don't get it. In the 2nd test, I deliberately chose answers that would either have made me Karna (having 1 unique friend) or Jayadrath (going after others' wives) and it still pegged me as Arun 🤔 I picked the worst answers & ended up as Shakuni. 😆Anyway, enjoy 😆
i tried to google it for you friend ..only got search results for shesha nag and sheesha lounge 😆Originally posted by: shamya_for_life
They say i am hisha 😆 who is that??
Originally posted by: lovesunshine
i tried to google it for you friend ..only got search results for shesha nag and sheesha lounge 😆