Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i too tght abt it...
y the hell tey take this one,,,,even in hindi it s nt attractive...
But it wont cater to the standards of malayalam serials I believe.. At present I can see only revengeful villi, all time crying heroine, torturing MIL , spineless hero in malayalam serials that are supposed to be a mega hit. I dont think they would accept a dub or this type of story.
But it wont cater to the standards of malayalam serials I believe.. At present I can see only revengeful villi, all time crying heroine, torturing MIL , spineless hero in malayalam serials that are supposed to be a mega hit. I dont think they would accept a dub or this type of story.
Originally posted by: KeerthuKiarshi
But they accepted their so called Swayamvaram.It is running😡Swayamvaram [i'm not mentioning its hindi name😆] is not at all a malayali-type of a serial na🤢
Btw you a Malayali?😲😲😲
Originally posted by: KittenRose
aiyyo, malayalathilo?
Would it be good, i mean ASR, his voice, i can't imagine some extras dubbing for that magnificent voice of our Barun, i am sorry if i sound a bit different. I can see that putting the tv on mute😆, the rest of the thing you said is true, a torture only.