Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RuchaMulay
Is he an actor too? I think he looks familiar from tv only...
Is he Ranveer from the Zee tv serial Rabse Sona Ishq? I thought so but I could be wrong, as I have never watched a single episode of the serial... Just remember his face from promos...
Oh the pic is cute and Archana is a good actor. I like her a lot.
But the Tshirt she's wearing is a no-no man!
I mean I love mickey mouse but the way T has fitted her body, Mickey is also.de-shaped and well, don't make me express more.. You know what I mean, it's kinda funny, no. kinda not funny...