Interview?..umm..err..uh…well..huh?
Hi Sweeties,
Well, read this post at your own risk because this post is going to burst the joyous pink bubble that most of you have you been floating in since last night after Iqbal graced the forum with his presence for 20-25 minutes and floored you all with his hormone-tingling deep baritone.
So, can somebody kindly explain it to me whether that was actually an interview? I am asking this seemingly silly question because I got slightly confused…ummm…was it an interview or retake-rewind no.123456 of his previous interviews? Repetitive questions, repetitive answers…..I mean IQ never has anything new to say in his interview…okay, his fave colour is blue, he thrives on non-vegetarian food etc etc etc….hello! is he trapped in some time-capsule or something?
Then, of course, IQ-AMIT ka Amarprem…"Amit and I this…." , "Amit and I that…."…..err, who is the lead couple of KYPH? I can already imagine Iqbal and Amit doing that famous Angad-Kripa tango….Neha, good girl, clap your hands alongwith Mansi, Maya aunty and Chetan…oucchhh! Wicked nitica.
And, a piece of advice to Iqbal…..love is the most personal and private emotion one can ever feel…it's okay to scream from rooftops that you are in love but it's actually encroaching your own personal life when you talk about your love with such display and repetitive convincing. Sneha is your girl, the whole world knows that and your fans are interested in knowing other colours of your life as well.This is the most polite way of saying what I want to say. Sneha is an intelligent girl and infact, she should be the first one to tell this to IQ.
The only thing I liked about the interview was that IQ is so family-oriented and it was sweet of him to call Sneha his family in Mumbai. I really adore IQ's love for his parents and siblings. God Bless them all, always.
On that note…..Iqbal…go trekking on the hills ,Sweetie and stop boring me with those standard answers and standard exclamations.Check out Neha and Chetan in their interviews…they might not have your voice, charm and persona but they are cool interviewees. Can't say about Amit because I have read only one interview of his.
Don't kill me guys but it's Angad over IQ for me, any given day.And I have to say this…..perhaps IQ was here just to prove a point and no, I am not scared of cannonballs.
All in all.instead of Iqbal it was you guys who R-O-C-K-E-D with your messages and questions.
A big huggie and thanks to the IF team and Dinky for arranging this interview for us.🤗