TOI:Madhubala: Navneet Nishan enters; Sultan to kidnap Madhu

laks07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Talented and popular actress Navneet Nishan, who rose to fame as the modern, urban woman, Tara in the 90's hit TV series has been approached to play a key character in Colors' Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

Sources inform that Navneet is tipped to enter the show. The actress has been approached for the show and if everything falls into place, she will do Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. She will come to stay at the RK mansion.

Furthermore, we also hear that an interesting twist has been planned for the Dahi Handi celebration wherein Sultan will try to abduct Madhubala ( Drashti Dhami). RK ( Vivian Dsena) will plan a trap for Sultan ( Avinesh Rekhi). He and Madhu will plan to be a part of the Dahi Handi celebrations where they have set a trap for Sultan. On the other, Sultan will learn about RK's plan and will decide to be a part of the celebrations in a disguise. He will try to kill RK and abduct Madhu but will eventually get arrested by the cops.

When contacted, Navneet said, "Yes, I have been approached to play the male lead's Maasi in the show. But I am yet to meet the makers of the show and things are yet to be finalized."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Madhubala-Navneet-Nishan-enters-Sultan-to-kidnap-Madhu/articleshow/22028401.cms?
Edited by laks07 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Will you provide source.
I think lecher will die n its fake article.
Edited by masan1 - 10 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tfs and i think she already enter mb .i see her in the latest photo in mb janmastami celebrations.
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

RK ki Gorgeous Massi πŸ˜ƒ .
laks07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masan1

Will you provide source.
I think lecher will die n its fake article.

Link is provided at the end of the article, anyways here you go

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Madhubala-Navneet-Nishan-enters-Sultan-to-kidnap-Madhu/articleshow/22028401.cms?

Normally TOI news tend to be right 😊
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ab ye kaunsi nayi musibat hai. Maasi is she there to help dipali. Another negative character????
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What's with Massi now πŸ˜•...Sultaan arrested but TC claims he dies πŸ˜•  may be later he wll be killed !Edited by Manonids - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tfs... πŸ˜›wow Navneet Nishan... she is the very good actress.. will look upon to see what she store in for us.πŸ‘
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what is the use of new entry .is cv trying to start new track to spoil the show further
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: emptyworld

Tfs... πŸ˜›wow Navneet Nishan... she is the very good actress.. will look upon to see what she store in for us.πŸ‘

RK ki maasi🀣
Shahi...imagine...if she starts flirting with him🀣
coz this actress...is known for such roles na! and she's an ACE ACTRESS!!
Finally...some entry to look forward toπŸ˜†