Just cast a magic wand!

Malashetty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Just cast a magic wand!

Just imagine, if you get a magic wand which can grant you 'just two wishes'

Now, this one's just for fun! We got into a futuristic mode and asked a select bunch of our TV stars which two wishes they would want fulfilled; if they got hold of a magic wand. And here's what they said!

Jayaa Mathhur

I want to be very rich and famous. Second wish would be to earn a lot of respect and goodwill.

Jennifer Winget

To go back to see old Mumbai of 1950's and 1960's, the black and white era. Also, I want the power to read the minds of people.

Tanaaz Lal

First wish would be to get ten more wishes and second wish would be to wish any amount of money or whatever my family needs or wants.

Sharad Malhotra

Work with Shahrukh Khan within next two years. Also, I would love to receive an award along with my mother no stage.

Anup Soni

Bombay should become Shanghai and as an actor I get more interesting projects.

Sampada Vaze

I would wish for a Alladin ka Chirag which can fulfill all wishes. Secondly, I wish to ensure that everyone is considerate towards the less privileged (old people, orphans, handicapped and animals) and make this world a better place to live

Sachin Verma

I would desire a a more environment friendly city which is pollution and traffic congestion free. Second would be to have an option of choosing the roles on TV and in films.

Gourav Chanana

Let their be communal harmony and education for every child.

Sanjit Bedi

I want an unlimited number of wishes. Fly like a superman with all the powers and take my wife to New York for lunch and return back to Mumbai after lunch.

Tarana Raja Kapoor

I want Bandra Worli Sea link to be ready. Also, I wish that life outside Mumbai (in other cities of India) gets so much better that people are not tempted to come to Mumbai.

BY PRASHANT GOLECHA
Just cast a magic wand!

Just imagine, if you get a magic wand which can grant you 'just two wishes'

Now, this one's just for fun! We got into a futuristic mode and asked a select bunch of our TV stars which two wishes they would want fulfilled; if they got hold of a magic wand. And here's what they said!

Jayaa Mathhur

I want to be very rich and famous. Second wish would be to earn a lot of respect and goodwill.

Jennifer Winget

To go back to see old Mumbai of 1950's and 1960's, the black and white era. Also, I want the power to read the minds of people.

Tanaaz Lal

First wish would be to get ten more wishes and second wish would be to wish any amount of money or whatever my family needs or wants.

Sharad Malhotra

Work with Shahrukh Khan within next two years. Also, I would love to receive an award along with my mother no stage.

Anup Soni

Bombay should become Shanghai and as an actor I get more interesting projects.

Sampada Vaze

I would wish for a Alladin ka Chirag which can fulfill all wishes. Secondly, I wish to ensure that everyone is considerate towards the less privileged (old people, orphans, handicapped and animals) and make this world a better place to live

Sachin Verma

I would desire a a more environment friendly city which is pollution and traffic congestion free. Second would be to have an option of choosing the roles on TV and in films.

Gourav Chanana

Let their be communal harmony and education for every child.

Sanjit Bedi

I want an unlimited number of wishes. Fly like a superman with all the powers and take my wife to New York for lunch and return back to Mumbai after lunch.

Tarana Raja Kapoor

I want Bandra Worli Sea link to be ready. Also, I wish that life outside Mumbai (in other cities of India) gets so much better that people are not tempted to come to Mumbai.

BY PRASHANT GOLECHA