Why such a 'Lightweight' Aangan Drama?- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

26

Views

3.8k

Users

19

Likes

192

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#21
@All:- Thanks a lot for sharing your views! 🤗!
jhema thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#22
Yes, Amlu It was a light weight drama. But WE all enjoyed this isn't it.
This is what we expecting when Suraj supports her openly and speaking against bhabho in his gentle manner.

Sure Bhabho's EA backfires her. Suraj proves her that he is not less than her.
He was calm earlier to give respect to her only.
Suraj is rising more and more in bold behaviour.
SwerveBae thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#23
Oh my glob, long post matlab good episode. I must watch

- waise I heard what was going on while I was in my room trying to sleep. Sounded like everyone were crying till their last drop of water inside of them .. -_-
shehjar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#24
it was a good epi Ami 😃
Suraj in total control and as Ritu said Bhabo ko centefresh khila di thi😆
Anas was exceptionally brilliant in the epi 👍🏼


Tacker_Holic thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#25
I felt it was a well executed episode... it wasn't as extreme as my FF! 🤣 Maybe because I have watched too many Ekta shows! 🤣
Sooraj (Anas) was superb! His emotions and expressions were bang on! His approach to Bhabo was perfect and I don't think anyone would have been better! Anas pulled it off to the core... he shut Bhabo up again! I hope she doesn't get them back in 15 days! I want this separation to last a lot longer!
Chavi annoyed me.. we all know she was crying for the money! 😡 Chotu looked soo cute whilst crying bless him! 😳
What's with this hand holding... why was there no passionate hugs! 😒 CV's please learn! I really hope we see more romance outside of RM where there is more privacy!
sanw thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#26
well said
Bhabho as AB of K3G
laxmi424 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#27
anas nd deeipka acting superb but due these sepration sandy suffer more than suraj after they return rp there wil be small feeling that due sandy sack family seprated even whole rp thing in same i think these decision create more problem to surya after return to rp. uma ji i agree with u bhabo should know about lc

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".