Coffeegirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Right so we now that the will was fabricated for sure now. 

One thing I don't understand is that the lawyer said that nana ji called up 2 days before his death and wanted to change the will and therefore they cannot legally do that. He also mentioned something about signing papers but surely a will cannot be changed just like that over the phone? And if it can, then the legal system is not very good. 

Probably manek himself rang up and changed the will. If the will can be changed just like that over the phone then i have to say seriously...anything can be done!! Even the copy of the will can be taken for real. 

Also does anyone else not remember anuj ripping up the will and saying something about it at that time when he turned good? Surely that has to play a part in this track or have the cv's forgotten about it??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post.  The family always tend to forget important things.  
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The will fiasco is too unreal.

Will need signature, witness.

If the will was changed over phone, who signed that ?
-Seby- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think, Nanu's will's mystery is not going to end even after Nanu's death... Its not a love story, I think Its WILL's story...
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Raaz 4...The mystery continues.
darion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think that lawyer is involved with manik family.
anuj had told everyone about tearing will and constructing new one according to nanu for equal share.
manik changed the will on phone,it is unreal. something other way might be planned by manik family to get the will fabricated.
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  Actually A Legal Process Has To Be Gone Through Before A WILL Becomes Legal Document ðŸ˜ƒ This Process Is Probate 😃 Or  To Avoid Probate Process, Other Process Is To Get Signatures Of All The Legal Heirs That Signifies That Will Is Final And Last Will Of A Person 😃 

😃 To Probate A Will ;  Is To  Move The Court Wherein The Final WILL Is Authenticated 😃 Again Few Regulations, Law Do Change From State To State ðŸ˜ƒ  😃  😃

ðŸ˜ƒ  😃  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  😃

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ    ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   😃   ðŸ˜ƒ
-Birdie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fake will made by the lawyer & manek family by copying Nanu's signature, nothing new about it.
Probably they might have got nanu finger stamped on the paper before and showed the papers to the lawyer now and might have added pankhuris name into the will😉
jekenm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manzz

😃  Actually A Legal Process Has To Be Gone Through Before A WILL Becomes Legal Document ðŸ˜ƒ This Process Is Probate 😃 Or  To Avoid Probate Process, Other Process Is To Get Signatures Of All The Legal Heirs That Signifies That Will Is Final And Last Will Of A Person 😃 

😃 To Probate A Will ;  Is To  Move The Court Wherein The Final WILL Is Authenticated 😃 Again Few Regulations, Law Do Change From State To State ðŸ˜ƒ  😃  😃

ðŸ˜ƒ  😃  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  😃

True. This is the legal procedure. I think the present will is fake and Manik has forged it and the lawyer is an accomplice.

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ    ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   😃   ðŸ˜ƒ