Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarunshwe2 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wht happn??? cont...soon...!!!
sarunshwe2 thumbnail
wht happn??? why u r nt updating pllzzz yaar...conti...
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@rashika: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊
fanfollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please don't do this! Just when I am hooked to your FF you stop updating. Please update soon, eagerly waiting. I also really want to know what happened that night!
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haww.. if only khushi wud stop ignoring him.. she needs to talk to him and they need to know what happened.. did anything happen between them doe? She aint gonna be pregnant or anything ryt? Arnav is falling for her.. lool akash n anjali warned him.. but its nt like ASR listens to anyone ;)
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@rashika: Nyc story!!!!😊
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey will you be updating this story or is this discontinued now - please do let us know. thanks
daljeet thumbnail
Wow the last chapter was terrific. I laughed like hell. I love this story.

I think kushi and Arnav were trapped maybe by Rohan or Dev or that girl of Arnav that day and nothing really happened between them.

But what is it that Arnav want from her. From Anjali and Akash he is clear about he won't get her and pursuing her would only make it worse for him. Then why try?!

Plz pm me when u update next plz...
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

This update I dedicate to all the readers who have been waiting for this update.

Chapter 8

Next morning Arnav had to woken up by his mum which was unusual for both of them as Arnav would normally wake up to his alarm and would be out for a jog or he was staying overnight at the guest house. As for Aparna she would be in the temple or the kitchen when Arnav would have gone out or just waiting for him to come home but today none of this had happened.

It was breakfast time when she had decided to go up too see what had happened to her son only to find him still fast asleep.

"Arnav" she said as she sat next to him on the bed stroking his hair. "Arnav beta uth jav. Khana nahi khana ? (Arnav beta wake up. Don't you want to eat something?) Arnav felt his mum's hand on his hair opened one eye to see her looking at him. "What time is it mum?" he said still half asleep. "It's time for breakfast." "What?" Arnav said as he sat up straight turning to take a look at the clock to confirm that he had indeed slept as long as he had. Once he saw the clock say nine o'clock he was surprise at himself to stay asleep this whole time. He pulled the duvet of himself, went to the cupboard grabbed his jogging clothes and went to the bathroom to change to go for a jog.

Aparna just watched her son rush around. "Arnav" she shouted as he headed into the bathroom. "Don't have time mum. Need to go for jog before work" he shouted back. "But beta we are in Lucknow not Delhi that you need to go for a jog." Arnav stopped what he was doing in the bathroom and looked up in the mirror when his mum's words hit him. It was true he is not in Delhi but Lucknow which made him relax a little but then he go thinking why did he wake up so late normally he would wake up thanks to the alarm or his dad or brother waking him up at the guesthouse.

He stood in front of the mirror trying to remember what had happened. Khushi he thought. The name, the face, her innocence, her beauty everything about her came into his mind and he realised he was dreaming about her last night. No wonder why he couldn't wake up but as his mum had woken him up he couldn't remember what the dream was about.

He quickly got changed and wanted to go for a jog around sheesh mahal. At least to get his thoughts about a certain young woman who had now invaded his every waking thought.

As he walked out of the bathroom his mum came in front of him. "Where are you going? Don't you want to have breakfast?" Aparna asked. "Mum I will have breakfast once I get back. You know I can't get through the day without going for a bit of a run" Arnav said as he placed both his hands on his mum's shoulder. He gave his mum a kiss on her forehead and went out.

Arnav had wanted to run around sheesh mahal but the urge to go and see Khushi was just too strong. So as soon as he got out of the mansion he ran towards Khushi's house. At first he couldn't see her but after a while he saw her placing clothes on the balcony. He couldn't move from where he was standing.

Khushi had woken up that morning as normal. She got on with her usual morning ritual, getting out of bed, heading for a shower, getting ready, going to the temple, helping make breakfast and eating.

After breakfast she had washed clothes and was placing them around the balcony when she felt as though someone was watching her. Her gaze turned towards the road outside her house and her hazel eyes met a set of chocolate brown ones. All of a sudden she felt afraid. She hated those eyes, the face, everything about him which reminded her of that night, the night that had changed her from the once bubbly girl she was to the quite person she had become. She quickly put the clothes on the balcony and ran away just to avoid him.

Arnav was disappointed as to why she behaves like that towards him. He really needed to find out. He didn't like that she just avoided him a lot.

He got back home, went to his room and went and had a shower to cool his heated body down as after seeing Khushi desire was coursing through his whole body. He didn't know what was happening to him. No girl had ever had this effect on him. Whenever he had wanted a girl he would just charm her do what he wanted with her and then just leave. Every girl had been easy to get and once the deed had been done he never looked back because the charm had gone afterwards. He had thought maybe after he gets what he wants from Khushi maybe the effect she was having on him will disappear. His whole body felt like it was on fire every time he saw her which was something that had never happened before but Arnav just thought he wouldn't feel this once he had had his way with her.

Once Arnav had had a shower he went down to have some food only to find his mum there.

"Where is everyone?" Arnav asked. "They have all gone to Payal's house. Akash wanted to see Payal, your father wanted to go meet Shashi bhai, your gran and grandmother wanted also see the whole family while Anjali wanted to go see Khushi before we all left for Delhi tomorrow." Hearing Khushi's name he looked at his mum. He wanted to see her again before they all left. "Mum why didn't you go?" he inquired trying not to sound desperate. "Then who would give you your food?" she chuckled. "Mum I'm not a kid anymore" he said exasperated. "All kids for their mum never grow up. They are always their kids for them" she said as she ran a soft hand through Arnav's hair. Arnav looked at his mum with love. "Mum I will have my breakfast and then we can go join everyone" Arnav said as he went and sat at the dining table. "Oh. I thought you wouldn't want to go. After all what are you going to do there? Every one of us will be talking to people we know. What are you going to do? It's ok once you finish your food I will go with the driver" his mum said while serving him breakfast. Arnav was a bit miffed at this but he was adamant to go. "No mum. I will go with you. I can always find something to do" Arnav said before he started eating. Aparna just looked at her son wondering what has happened to him all of a sudden because he would never willingly go to anyone's house to just sit and talk. He was more of the kind of guy who would only go if there was a party involved with all his friends and plenty of girls. Oh his mum knew what her son was like. She just pretended she didn't.

Once Arnav had his breakfast they headed off to the Gupta's. Arnav couldn't believe he was meeting Khushi again and he can carry on meeting her while the whole wedding preparations were going on.

Once they got there only the Raizada's were surprised to see Arnav there but only Anjali and Akash had a funny feeling why.

Anjali had managed to drag Khushi up to her room so Arnav couldn't take advantage of the situation and this really pissed Arnav off while Akash who saw this tried not to laugh as he was talking to Payal.

The only times Arnav got to see Khushi were during lunch and the evening dinner before they all headed home.

Next day they all headed back to Delhi.

As both Khushi and Anjali had their final year exams coming up the rest of the rituals for the wedding and the wedding itself was not for over a month which really irked Arnav as this meant he would not be able to see Khushi.

Khushi and Anjali would often meet up in the college library and study. Anjali knew Khushi may not be comfortable around her brother so she never called her to RM. Plus she knew her brother would carry on bothering them and she knew Khushi wanted to study to be able to keep up with topping in her exams again like she always did.

As for Payal she had become a regular visitor as RM.

Aparna instantly loved Payal as her own daughter. Payal had been told to come as often as she liked and they would go to the temple together or shopping.

Although the wedding was not for over a month Aparna had already got her daughter-in-law many things like jewellery and plenty of sarees.

Payal on the other hand felt awkward having so many expensive things. So Aparna had decided that all these items would remain in RM for when Payal officially becomes a Raizada bahu but not before.

Over the next month Khushi and Anjali had given their exams. Once exams were over Khushi had gone back to Lucknow. She was waiting for her exams results to come but she couldn't think of it because her sister's marriage date had been fixed. So she got herself busy in helping her parents with the arrangements.

As Payal worked for a same firm in Delhi in accounting she had decided to quit due to her impending marriage. Akash had told her he didn't mind if she carried on working but Payal was firm in her decision. She needed time to adjust to the household and her duties in becoming a Raizada bahu. In a way it was a good that she was quitting it meant she can also go back to help with all the wedding preparations that were going on and she can get to spend time more time with her family before she has to leave forever.

Back at RM Arnav was pretty ticked off. He hadn't been able to see Khushi for over a month.

During this whole time he had gone back to having his infamous parties but even though he had been surrounded by beautiful girls not one captured his attention. They would all try to flirt with him but he didn't give them any attention. He only had two more parties after that one but each time he would leave the guest house and go home to sleep.

This kind of behaviour surprised every member of his family. Whenever his mum would enquire what was wrong he would brush it off saying nothing was but she never believed him. Even his closest friends starting seeing Arnav was changing.

Arnav would dream about Khushi and only Khushi every night he would go to sleep. She had invaded his mind completely and he would be dreaming about how he would have her every night to fulfil his growing needs.

Every morning he would wake up in a sweat and need a cold shower to calm his body down before he would head off to work. He was working a lot harder than he had ever done before just to stop thinking about Khushi but it all had been in vain because she was always there in his thoughts.

The wedding preparations had started already on both sides.

During this time both Khushi and Anjali had got their results and as usual Khushi had topped while Anjali also passed with flying colours.

The Raizada's had arrived in Lucknow a week before the sangeet was to take place because they were expecting a lot of guests which including family, friends and of course business associates. All of these people were staying at sheesh mahal so there were a lot of things that needed to be done.

As soon as the Raizada's had arrived in Lucknow Arnav was happy as he would get to meet Khushi but he had been disappointed as his mum had made him work just like everyone else he had to pull his weight. Anjali was also roped into doing a lot which meant she wouldn't get to meet Khushi or her future bhabhi until the sangeet.

A week had gone by quick with everyone working hard at both houses and the day of the sangeet arrived.

The gupta's were welcomed first by the elders then followed by the youngsters.

Akash eyes were on Payal who was blushing as Akash's gaze was burning into her.

Arnav's eyes were on Khushi who was trying her best to hide behind her parents to avoid. Anjali saw this, quickly went over to Khushi, grabbed her and moved away to make sure her brother wouldn't get up to anything stupid. This irked Arnav even more. As he was about to move his father grabbed his attention to look after the rest of the gupta family which pissed Arnav off even more.

Soon the sangeet was in full swing.               

Anjali and Khushi had managed to pull Akash and Payal onto the dance floor together they all stated dancing.

Arnav was just staring at Khushi. He was totally mesmerised by the way Khushi was dancing. Suddenly he didn't realise what was happening to him. It was as though he was pulled towards her direction as he carried on moving towards Khushi.

Anjali who was dancing saw her brother head towards Khushi. So she moved towards Khushi and blocked Arnav's way. Arnav saw this and got irritated with his sister. He so needed the chance to talk to Khushi. An idea suddenly popped into his head. While his whole family, his would be sister-in-laws family and all the guests were all dancing he went up to one of the servants and told him to tell Anjali that someone has messed up her decorations. The servant went up and told Anjali that. Anjali became upset and walked up to her decorations which she had done specially for her brother and sister-in-law.

As Arnav saw her walk away he quickly went in between the guests and right up to Khushi. He pretended to dance but was intentionally getting closer towards Khushi. Khushi could feel someone behind her. She turned to look and saw Arnav. He was dancing but also looking at Khushi very intently. Khushi got scared at the intensity with which he was looking at her. She slowly moved back while Arnav moved forward. Khushi turned on her heel and ran before Arnav could react she ran out of the hall but as Arnav saw which way she went he followed her.  As all the family members and guests were too busy dancing no one saw Arnav and Khushi disappear from the hall.

Khushi was out the back trying catching her breath due to the running. She had her eyes closed and breathing hard. As she opened them she saw Arnav in front of her. She gasped but before she could run Arnav had his hands on either side of her trapping her. Khushi was literally frightened being in this position.

"Why are you always running away and why are you scared of me? I am not going to bite you know" as Arnav saw the expression on her face. Khushi turned her face towards the side trying to back up as much as possible but she knew she couldn't. Tears started rolling down her face but Arnav had seen her reaction to him and he couldn't understand how and why Khushi was reacting this way towards him. He removed his hands and backed up a little. Khushi felt as though Arnav had moved. She slowly opened her eyes, turned her face slowly to see he had backed off. Arnav saw her tear stricken face and this shocked him to the core wondering why. Before he could ask again Khushi picked up her lehnga and ran. As she ran Arnav swore he heard the jingle of a anklet and as he followed to go inside he stepped on something. He looked down to see something sparkling on the floor. He bent down to pick it up and looked at it in the moonlight. He looked at the anklet carefully thinking he had seen this somewhere before. Suddenly as though lightening had struck when he took out the other anklet from his pocket which he always had kept with him. He put both anklets side by side and realised that Khushi was the girl with him that night.

No. How the hell is that possible? came the thought in his mind. She is a strong believer in marriage he remembered his brothers words flashing through his head. Did I really sleep with her that night? Why the hell do I not remember? Questions started popping in his head as he tried to recall what else happened that night.

Please do comment and hit the like button

Important note on next post

Edited by rashika - 10 years ago
rashika_pm thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL

From the beginning of next year that is January 2014 I will only be sending pm's from this account. So if you would like a pm buddy me on this account. I will only be pming those people who actually comment on my work. I am sorry for being harsh but I would like to have less silent readers.