frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
What in the world is wrong with that man?? I know that sometimes Daler and Nikhil are harsh, however it is their job to judge. What does Palash want that - that the judges only praise the contestants? What purpose would that serve. The criticisms - albeit harsh - are supposed to help the contestants better themselves. If they are not performing or singing in tune after so many weeks then they deserve to hear what the judges think. Palash overdoes it. It is OK to defend the contestants, but he goes off on a tangent. Why did he start the entire English controversy yesterday? Daler performs in US and UK. I am sure he understands English. I am sure it was more humiliating for Daler Mehendi that Palash announced to the world that Daler does not understand English rather than Nikhil talking in English. I would also like to point out that Palash goes ballistic when it comes to some students, however when students like Ritu are criticized he agrees with the judges. I would like to tell him: dude take some Prozac you need to calm down and also you are the dean please dont be partial to some students Edited by frosty - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*seema*~ thumbnail
I so agree with you there, frosty 😊 . I don't know, what's wrong with Palash, and also soumya. I mean the judges are there to judge, what's the point if they arn't given the freedom to do so πŸ˜• .
When Neethi sang the song 'Crazy kiya re', i knew she did not sing it well at all πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ . There wasn't any passion or energy in her voice. Sunidhi sang it with so much attitude and Neethi sings it with a soft touch to it. I mean she changed the whole look of the song . And what the judges commented after that, was so true, and palash and soumya never found anything wrong with her singing πŸ˜• . I think they don't want to hear critisisms. That is the reason these fame xians are showing no signs of improvement. Infact they are getting worse 🀒 . Edited by ~*seema*~ - 17 years ago
amitanamika thumbnail
inne wadde logon ke liye inni chhoti baatan da koi maayene nahi rakhdi............Daler ji ki personality and talent itna wadda hai ki unko itni chhoti baaton se koi fark nahi parta.....but yess ppl like Nikhil shd be made undertsand where do they stand n how shd they judge.........i mean cmon wasn't that a cheap comment for ritu's nails???? I used to love nikhil n his prgms, but the way he judges is stupid.........a singer will always be a singer, looks really doesn't matter..............talent speaks.....ab Kailash khair, AR Rehman.........kya ye logg apne nails per dhyaan detey hain??? per inki personality MTV star of the month se kahin unchi hai............ same is for fame xians ...........they all have something apart from natural beauty---the x factor

( haan per palash sir thodey rude tou hain judges ke liye πŸ˜† πŸ˜† per chalta hai bachon ke liye, back stage tou woh unki kami bata detey hein na πŸ˜† )
mini_nee thumbnail
i sometime don;t like Nikhil as he goes to far to critise the students but also Palash commenting on each & every comment that the judges give really make me go nutsssssss.....for everything he will stand up & start arguing....the judges r right i have really nt seen any great changed in the students....last yrs FAMEGURUKUL everyweek they was difference in their look as well as their song
amitanamika thumbnail
hmmm.........if we talk of contestants' looks, the channel/organisers shd be blamed..........n for heaven's sake y dun dey change their choreographers if they dun like contestants' dancing??? fame xians r not to be blamed.....n y blame palash sir??? his job is not to let down the fame xians,he is doin his job perfectly!!!
amitanamika thumbnail
but who says he is not correcting them......he does this but offstage........and secondly he cannot advise the contestants on the basis of classical music as he himself is frm rock genre. so what's wrong to protect ur kids in front of outsiders πŸ˜†
angelsgirl thumbnail
I AGREE WID AMIT..HES RITE... PALASH IS DOIN HIS JOB..HE IS NOTLETTING HIS STUDENTS DOWN IN FRONT OF THE JUDGES..HE KNOWS WHERE HE HAS TO GUIDE HIS STUDENTS... OFF STAGE HE TEACHES THEM ... HE IS THR NOT ONLY AS A FACALTY BUT  A PERSON TO RAISE THE CONFIDENCE OF HIS STUDENTS..HE WANTS HIS STUDENTS TOO BE THE BEST...N OBVIOSLY NO TEACHER WILL LYK THEIR STUDENTS TO BE CRITISIIZED ...ESP THE WAY NIKHIL DOES... HE SOMETIME GOES OFF HIS LIMITS ... LYK HE DID FOR RITU 'S SHOES N NAILS N ALSO FOR RHYAN... EVERYTIME PALASH STANDS UP FOR HIS STUDENTS... WELLL...IF IM NOT WORONG SOMEONE SAID CHANGE THE DEAN ...LET ME TELL U ..U MITE JUS NEVER GET A DEAN LYK HIM ... HU CAN STAND UP FOR HIS STUDENTS "WHETHER HE IS MAKIN FUN OF HIMSELF OR NOT" ... HE DOES NOT CARE...HE KNOWS Y HE IS THR ..HE IS THR FOR HIS STUDENTS ..N HE IS ABSOLUTLY DOIN HIS JOB..."PALASH SIR UR AMAZING".... YA THR IS NOT MUCH OF IMPROVEMNT BUT HU SAYS THAT THR IS NO IMPROVEMENT ... ITS NOT EASY TO JUS SAY THAT THR IS NO IMPROVEMNT ...Y DON U PPL GO ONSTAGE N TRY N SEE... WELL ITS NOT EAST GUYS !! IT TAKES A LOT OF STRUGGLE TO SHOW HU U R ...AMIT IM SO WID U ... HES ABSOLUTLY RITE!!!! Edited by angelsgirl - 17 years ago
amitanamika thumbnail
πŸ˜† o gal....how much we all luv palash's honesty & simplicity😊