Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Haii Nandy Bru sorry I don't know ur name so calling you like this only
Well let me introduce myself I was one of maaneetian il all who are insance lovers of maaneet. I was here because of Muskan di, aniee di and valli di due personal problems didn't came to if from past three years now started my own story also and started reading many so taken u ur as title attracted me soo much you after reading this I am unable to stop myself not to praise you
Wow it was really such a sensitive cute and sweet story but you wrote it outstanding and story flow was really superb. Actually I was not ok with intimacy and all thank god there is nothing of this sort in ur story and at start maaneet consummation was justified you didn't make me felt anything it was soo cool thanks for that Bru
When maan accepted I was like really even I pinched myself sach mai silly me after that maaneet every scene was really good geet coming to know about him after reading the diary nice idea re I must say. But when you make geet split out that she red diary I am cursing you endlessly tryst me but the award ceremony and the tie things tuje fursat mila mera cursing se ha ab ggor goor ke mat dekh samji
Have to mention about geet frnd he is really very good I love him And ha now maaneet already realized what they meant for each other soo Romance tho bantha hai boss what say Bru wink wink hehe
Ok no don't start cursing me I am stopping my bak bak kush ho jaa
Well I need pm's for this story can I get it?? And ha plz ignore my story pm's
To Bru (you can call me anything pooja, poo, poori I love Bru sooo sooo much and also boost
With love poo
Prologue Zindagi ke kuch faisle hum lete hai or kuch yeh zindagi humse karvati hai.. kabhi hass ke to kabhi is dil pe pathar rakh kar!! but is...
hello friends... am not able do pm regularly... so please my all friend follow this thread... i post the link here... so you get link easily of
Concept This is story about two strangers which tied in sacred bond and one partner fall in love with another at first sight. Two individuals...
Dillagi Dil ki Lagi Jab Dil kho jata hai kisi aise mein Jo apna na hoke pe apna sa lagge. Jiski ek jhalak ke leye yeh nighein tarpati rahe Or...
As mentioned in the notes in the other FF threads that I had created the other ID at a time when I wanted to be anonymous and avoid raising...
418