Love3242 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys I felt that todays episode was bad.. I feel like the judges didnt give scores to the contestants fairly !! I mean to say is that Drashti was FABULOUS !! They messed up once and they got two 7's and an 8 !! I am a dancer as well and what they did was amazing they got low scores for no reason ! I loved their performance and I believe the judges are being phony. All they do is praise Lauren and Punit when they are both professional dancers !! Its really boring to see lauren and punit get praised for the usual ! AS much as I LOVE LAUREN AND PUNIT I FEEL LIKE THEY ARE JUST BEING HANDED the 30 ! Let me know what yyou guys think and who your voting for :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"As much as u love lauren"  πŸ€£ you are really good at joking .. Can see how much u love lauren ..and I am amazed to know that you are a dancerπŸ˜ƒ .. .. and man judges were really biased should have given drashti 30 and lauren 22 .. Huh not done .. πŸ€ͺ
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ELectraHeart

i love these kind of posts πŸ˜†...Never fails to make me laugh...Keep it coming...Keep it coming...😎

I love them too and some of the newbies found that the injustice .. and start vocaling .. Good going πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mark-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🀣 haad h yarrr  ...too good πŸ€£
Love3242 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

"As much as u love lauren"  πŸ€£ you are really good at joking .. Can see how much u love lauren ..and I am amazed to know that you are a dancerπŸ˜ƒ .. .. and man judges were really biased should have given drashti 30 and lauren 22 .. Huh not done .. πŸ€ͺ

There was no need to be rude .. I was stating my opinion .. and wanted some feed back .. wow i think you people jst come on here to relief  your stress ! take a chill pill .. 
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm a fan of Drashti but i think the judges are being strict because it's getting near the finals and they want the best from them and something new...

Lauren and Punit are a pleasure to watch everytime they do something new, i keep watching their performances...
Love3242 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ELectraHeart

i love these kind of posts πŸ˜†...Never fails to make me laugh...Keep it coming...Keep it coming...😎

You have a very intresting sense of humor ! Im glad I could make you smile !

Originally posted by: Love3242

There was no need to be rude .. I was stating my opinion .. and wanted some feed back .. wow i think you people jst come on here to relief your stress ! take a chill pill ..

"Judges are super biased   πŸ˜‘ they are ignoring DD Salman big time 😑

^^ this is not rude. Am I right? πŸ˜† 🀣

I love this. keep it up 🀣
Love3242 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kareena05

I'm a fan of Drashti but i think the judges are being strict because it's getting near the finals and they want the best from them and something new...

Lauren and Punit are a pleasure to watch everytime they do something new, i keep watching their performances...

Thank you for being the only one to have a respectful opinion ! I agree that Lauren and Punit are a pleasure they truly are but sometimes I feel like they are just getting the 30's out of no where ! But I respect your opinion ! Thank you for sharing !
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You know what would be unfair?? 

A deserving contestants comes in bottom "four"

A sweet, humble and talented girl who is giving so much love to the Indian public would get loads of dislikes and rude comments only because she is tough competition to some other contestant (and not because her dance is purely "disliked")

It's ok for other contestants to use lifts and dance steps from other dances but a couple who tries so hard to give a good performance would get labeled as a "copier", 

Wait - all of the above have already happened 

And now for the most unfair thought of the season: *drumroll*

The best and most deserving dancers on jhalak this season don't win!

🀒

Ya - so unfair!!
Edited by Shelly1026 - 10 years ago