TB article on Singing Competition..!!

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Singing competition & winner flies the tri-colour on 15th August

'Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah',has once again gone into the competitive spirit and is all set to find the solution in most democratic manner.

As usual, Gokuldham society in Asit Kumarr Modi produced serial 'Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah',on SAB TV has once again gone into the competitive spirit and is all set to find the solution in most democratic manner. Since everybody was keen to fly the flag on Independence Day, society decide to hold a singing competition and winner of this would get to unfurl the flag as a prize.

All members of Gokuldham Society participated in this singing competition with enthusiasm. When asked what they think about this important day of Indian history, Dilip Joshi comments, "I want freedom from corruption. I don't believe in celebrating 15th

August and 26th January only on some particular day. We should celebrate each and every day as our independence and republic day because we all are aware of how, with so many difficulties and sacrifices we have gotten our freedom."

Adds Disha Wakani, " I want freedom from the unclean city, untidiness, dirtiness that is

all over. I want clean India. I really salute my army brothers that are 24 into 7 alert at the border for our security."

While Daya and Jetha sing 'hum jis desh ke vashi hai us jis desh mein gangabeheti hai,' Bhide and Madhavi sing 'bharat hamko jaan se pyaara hai ye gulista hamara hai.'

Babita and Iyear sing 'dil diya hai jaan bhi denge ye vatan tere liye,' and Tappu sena sing  'Yeh duniya ek dulhan, ye maathe ki bindiya, ye mera india , I love my India'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks & great article!!
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3