Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

congrats dear! thanks 4 da pm! Though I never heard of these ppl or the serial I am a fan of ur work! awesum prologue! Well written! update soon!

Edited by khwaishfan - 10 years ago
Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shreya11mehra

M waiting fr da part 1 ...

JAldi update kr varna maar dalugi...

acchha ji or tu to jaise bach jayegi na
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for new story
waiting for update
thanks for the pm
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PART - 1

SINGHANIA one of the richest and reputed name of India. No one is unknown to this name. They were the leadings of country. Aditya Singhania,chairman of Singhania group of Industeries is a perfect man in all sences. He is very mature and balanced man. His wife Sakshi is a big support of him.

His elder son Rudr CEO of SGI. Rudr is a carbon copy of his father. He is imating his father so much. Today is a very important days for Singhania's,as their eye candy, their younger son Veer is returning from UK after a long time period of 5 years.

Aditya is very strict for his rules thats why no one able made contact to him in last 5 years,coz he wants him to concentrate on his studies only. Sakshi despertaly waiting for him. Aditya is out of town at the moment so he ordered Rudr to recieve him on airport.

Rudr was in his office buried in his files. He has a very important meeting so he summoned Ananya in his cabin. Ananya, chief architect of SGI and his friend too. A girl in a office attire carrying files and smile on her plum lips entered in his cabin. Her long hairs cascading over her deligate shoulders. Her oceaned eyes always gleamed whenever her eyes having the sight of Rudr. He is on phone when she knocked. Rudr signled her come in. She adored him insanly and gaze until he freed from his call.

'Rudr bulaya tumne?',she asked with a wide smile on her plum lips.

'ha Ananya. Yaar i need ur help. Actualy Veer is arriving today and Dad gave me a responsibility to recieve him.'he told her the reason.

'so go and recieve him.',she said simply.

'woi to prob hai.clients are waiting for me,so its not possible for me to go.',he told his problem.

'then told this to Aditya sir'.

'never. Dad ko carelessness bilkul pasand nai hai.or main is meeting k bare me bhul gaya tha or maine unhe ha keh dia. Ab agr man karunga to wo naraz ho jayenge.',tensed lines occured on his face.

'then send someone else in ur place. Idea y u dont send Saksham? Waise b office me wo karta hi kya hai ladkio se flirt karne k alawa.'she made bvad face while talking about his Cousion.

'not at all like you Veer also hate him.',he said flatly.

'wow humari choice milti hai.'unknowingly she confessed.

'Ananya pls help me out. Pls go and recieve him. Main puri koshish karunga waha jald se jald pahunchne ki but in case agr main late ho gaya to koi to hona chahiye na waha',he requested to her.

'lekin main kaise ja skti hu. Main tu use janti b nai hu...'

'pls pls pls Ananya its req.',before she completes Rudr cupped her both hands and pleads politly.

Ananya melts instantly. How she denied the person whom she adored most.'ok pk i will go but pls try to came on time.',she agreed and went out of his office.

Ananya straight went to airport and waiting for him. She is looking imaptiently at her wrist watch. She doesnt like waiting for anyone except Rudr. Suddnly an announcement of flight's land alerts her. She felt reliefed but at the same moment she realized that she has never seen him,plus Neither Rudr gave any identity clue nor he arrived yet. Then how she can be able to recieve his brother. Passengers start passing by her side and she get confused how she find him in this mob of passengers. She quickly called Rudr but his phone is not reachable. She get tensed and walk blindly forward while calling him again and again. She is clueless and blank when some one collapsed with her and both falls on floor. Before she can understand what had happened with her she found herself laying on someone. Someone who having an attractive features fair face,large forehead,dark dence hairs and deep dark eyes. That pair of eyes trying to take a glimpse of that angelic face which is peeping slightly from the curtain of her hairs. Ananya's face is completely covered with her own face. She get slight stable herself and gave a jerk to her hairs. Her angelic face appered to his thursty eyes and he found himself lost in that.

Ananya called him but he doesnt replied,which rosed her anger more over him. Some ppl come and help both in standing. Ananya clean herself and glared that stranger detestfuly. She showed her finger to him but he stand like a deaf and dumb. Now its limit for Ananya. Her patience leave her and she come closer to him to teach him better.

'maine bahut cheap dekhe hai but not like u. Ek to jaan k takkar marte ho or upar se apolozise karne k bajaye ghur rae ho.',she burst on him fuly.

'excuse me its not my fault.mere paas luggage tha thats why.or bina dekhe ap chal rai thi main nai',he cleared politly.

'oh realy? Achhi tarh janti hu main tum jaise cheap ladko ko.sirf chance marne me belive karte ho. Dont trying to be innocent in front of me. I know what you are doing.',she showered her anger on him without listening his any words.

PRECAP: HE KISSED HER ROUGHLY.
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome
liked a lot dear
precapπŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
continue soon
waiting
Jane523 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome dear...
pehle hi meet me jagda hua...
aage kya hoga ...?????
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
whoa...now who kissed who and seems like ananya is prefering Rudra first aur first meeting me jagda wow
darshika121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely i really love their nol-jhok
or ye kyaa di ananya rudra ko adore krti h 😲
hows it possibe!!!!😲😑

yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kab hua
kyon hua, jab hua, tab hua!!!!
AAKHIR KYU HUA ????????/

N now coming to ud...

nice description ...veer ki aakhein to weakness h annu ki
i love this really

Precap samaj nhi aaya ...πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

ud soon

manikka thumbnail
thts lovely...
thnks for the PM...
Simimaaneet90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
congrats on starting d new story on murat
superb update baby
rudr nd ananya r gud frnds
i think ke kahi na kahi ananya ke man mein hai kuch rudr ke liye kyunki jb usne pyar se bola ke veer ko le aao to vo man gayi
ananya lad padi but kis se kahi veer to nhi
agar vo veer hua to vo kya kare gi πŸ˜• 
in next update kiss 
waiting 4 d next part