Highlights 30th January 07 - Gala

kothra thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

29th Jan 2007 - Gala
Highlights

Anchor - Shilpa
Judges - Daler, Ganesh and Nikhil
Faculty - Dean Palash n Sowmya Rhao

The Gala started with the video of chal udiye song..all the ten contestant sang the song.Personally i really loved the song
Palash said tht rakesh is a strogenst contestant..with ritu n every week one has to live

This time judges decided to challenge the contestant n asked them to perform n sing with our choice of the song..The contestant..faculty agree with the challenge

After tht they showed the arguments between the judges n the faculties..This time the gala was between the judges n the Famex ians

Gala Performance
Ritu - The judges gave Ritu Esa jadoo dalare, She did very well, But the judges were not Impressed at all..it was an average performance

Rakesh - Rakesh was given a song Aake sidhi lagi He sang in both male n female voice..Rakesh sang very well..Judges were happy with rakesh

Rehan - Rehan was given a song Kajara re, Acoording to palash n contestant rehan sang very well, There was a word of exchange between the judges n the faculty, Judges were not impressed nikhil said tht he was bored

Neethi - Neeti was given the crazy song Crazy kiya re song, Acooding to the judges they said tht she hasnt improved at all since the first performace

Anandrupa - Anandrupa was given the song Pape bacha lo tusi. Her performance was good..it was a tough task n she did it...judges were also happy

Banjo - Banjo was given a song nachle,it was daler who sang the song he sang the song with confident, sumwhere he was lost judges averaged banjo 50-50...Daler n ganesh both were not impressed...

This time Palsh asked the judges the he should b given a chance to send four contestant to Danger zone, the judges agreed with palash
Dean Palash sir selected Rakesh, Ritu, Neeti and Banjo to be in the Zone
Judges saved Rakesh

All the contestant were asked by judges to tell why they are in a danger zone n according to u who was will b in a danger zone, There was arguments between judges n faculty
Neethi - Ritu
banjo - Ritu
Rakesh - Ritu
Rehan - Banjo
Ritu - Neethi
Anandrupa - Neethi

Huzi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

victorygirl thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thnx huzii i was soo waiting 4 it..my stupid pc cant let me watch videos anymore, im sooo sadd 😭