^*' #73rd Doctor of the Week '*^ - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sshirley

kal, if I have net connection.

ok...will wait..
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpoo

ok bro here i go...

1.i like ashu as a whole๐Ÿ˜†he is a perfect doc..no doubt..he always has a soft corner for poor patients..i love him as a hubby too..as u know..he has no bad habits...he is loving,caring...respectable...mature thinking...he has some shortcomings also,i wll not deny this fact...like bad temper...but no one is perfect na...agar hum kisi se pyaar karte hai to hume uski qualities k saath saath kamiyo se bhi pyaar karna chaiye right??sabse badi baat vo kabhi apni biwi k alava kisi aur ki  taraf nahi dekhta๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
2.he is perfect doc,honest,caring,loving...unka nidhi ko back hug karna,unki vo killer smile o my god..u know his smile reminds me of RAJESH KHANNA JI...unki aankhe...ahh..unka vo eyebrows raise karke baat karna...white kurta & black tees me..ab aur is choti si bachhi se kya kya likhwaoge๐Ÿ˜†aap to married ho...mujh jaisi shrif bachi ko mat bigaado๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†two pages likhne ka time nahi hai..
3.it is a little tough q.mallu ko kaafi log perfect kahte hai..but pyaar me perfection nahi dekha jaata...pyaar bus ho jaata hai..nidhi & mallika me kaafi difference tha...like nidhi is fun loving,bubbly nature girl thi...usne kabhi ashu pe apni feelings impose nahi ki...but vo ashu pe jis tarah haq jataati thi..i loved it...remember when ashu(MB)met with an accident first time...kaise usne haq se curtains chage kiye...mallika always used to say ashu ko ye pasand nahi hai,vo pasand nahi hai & nidhi ne ashu ko qile se nikalkar use jeena sikhaya,khush hona sikhaya..uski chhoti chhoti sharaarto se ashu k face pe hamesha smile aa jaati thi...kuch jyaada ho gayaa kaya?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hope my answers r up to ur mark..๐Ÿ˜Š
waiting for ur next shots๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Wow ! Lovely answers Poonam ! ๐Ÿ‘ I just loved them .. n now can say why you must be called a Super Ashu Diwani... ๐Ÿ˜‰
You have beautifully said everything sis.. Haan main aur kya nikalwaaoon tere se.. bachhi hai per kya jawaab diye hain.. You have rightly said, no one is perfect.. humein hi dekh lo... ๐Ÿ˜†
I know you dont have time to write down two pages in praise of Ashu, but your thoughts are enough for me to know why Ashu is Ashu ji for you... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ‘
Wonderfully described, why Nidhi is more for him than mallu.. 
Very nice n up to the mark answers Poonam ! Well Done the job sis.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I surely will come back with more shots.. but let others grill you first.. unhe bhi toh kuch jawaab milne chahiye..right ?
See ya later with my more queries Poonam.. All the best ! Enjoy your Life, God Bless !
ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello poonam 

ready to answer dear 

1.Any other serial u watched after KTLK ?
2.u like to see serials or film ?
3. Do u think Malika is a good friend of Ashuthosh ?
4.Do u like to see ktlk from the beginning or right to through the End ?why ?
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thank u so much bawa bro...u liked my answers...i thought k aapko mere ans.  funny & boring lagenge..๐Ÿ˜†.waiting for ur next shots
gargpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyadasa

Hello poonam 

ready to answer dear 

1.Any other serial u watched after KTLK ?
2.u like to see serials or film ?
3. Do u think Malika is a good friend of Ashuthosh ?
4.Do u like to see ktlk from the beginning or right to through the End ?why ?

yup i m ready..
1.no,i don't watch any other show...sometime i try reality show like comedy or indian idol...KTLK is my heart,soul,everything๐Ÿ˜ƒ
2.i think both...but if i find any interesting story...like after KTLK i don't like any other show...about movies i like to watch SRK movies or any movie that has any special message...i m waiting for RAMLEELA only for my SK๐Ÿ˜ณ
3.in starting i think she was a good friend...she was with ashu in his every difficult times...but after nidhi's entry in ashu's life...she was changed...u know hame friends ki khushiyo ko share karna chaiye...unki khushiyo me shaamil hona chaiye...but mallika tried her best to snatch ashu's happiness his love his nidhi...
4.i m confused with this q. do u want to ask about ktlk2...then i would like to see from the beginning...i want to see SK's expressions in all the scenes which MB did...but story pehle se different honi chaiye...๐Ÿ˜Š
ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yup i m ready..

1.no,i don't watch any other show...sometime i try reality show like comedy or indian idol...KTLK is my heart,soul,everything๐Ÿ˜ƒ
2.i think both...but if i find any interesting story...like after KTLK i don't like any other show...about movies i like to watch SRK movies or any movie that has any special message...i m waiting for RAMLEELA only for my SK๐Ÿ˜ณ
3.in starting i think she was a good friend...she was with ashu in his every difficult times...but after nidhi's entry in ashu's life...she was changed...u know hame friends ki khushiyo ko share karna chaiye...unki khushiyo me shaamil hona chaiye...but mallika tried her best to snatch ashu's happiness his love his nidhi...
4.i m confused with this q. do u want to ask about ktlk2...then i would like to see from the beginning...i want to see SK's expressions in all the scenes which MB did...but story pehle se different honi chaiye...๐Ÿ˜Š

4.i m confused with this q. do u want to ask about ktlk2...then i would like to see from the beginning...i want to see SK's expressions in all the scenes which MB did...but story pehle se different honi chaiye...๐Ÿ˜Š  same pinch 

Thanks Poonam ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bawaswift thumbnail

thank u so much bawa bro...u liked my answers...i thought k aapko mere ans.  funny & boring lagenge..๐Ÿ˜†.waiting for ur next shots

Funny n boring.. no ways Poonam . not at all.. !
You have write down your mind there n very nicely made me laugh, ,which i liked a lots.. haha
๐Ÿ‘
My next set of shots..
1.. What makes you laugh ?
2.. What makes you feel bore ?
3.. According to you ..Which dress suits Nidhi most ?
4..Ashu in suit or Tees or Kurtas ?
5.. Whats your mission in life ?
I hope they are not much difficult.. but what to do ,.,, your seat is so Hot.. that cool shots wapas aa jate hain... ๐Ÿ˜†
gargpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Funny n boring.. no ways Poonam . not at all.. !
You have write down your mind there n very nicely made me laugh, ,which i liked a lots.. haha
๐Ÿ‘
My next set of shots..
1.. What makes you laugh ?
2.. What makes you feel bore ?
3.. According to you ..Which dress suits Nidhi most ?
4..Ashu in suit or Tees or Kurtas ?
5.. Whats your mission in life ?
I hope they are not much difficult.. but what to do ,.,, your seat is so Hot.. that cool shots wapas aa jate hain... ๐Ÿ˜†

they r more difficult๐Ÿ˜กbut it's ok...
1.i m a fun loving girl...i can laugh at anything๐Ÿ˜†...u can ask shirley di maine unki serious updates me se kya humour nikaala hai...๐Ÿ˜†& my elder bro...he knows very well how to make me laugh..his PJs,teasing,prank...my god...๐Ÿ˜†no matter i m upset, hurt..he doesn't give up untill i give him a smile...๐Ÿ˜†but when we fight & my father takes my side always...i laugh like hell after seeing his sulking face...๐Ÿ˜†
2.bore hmm...i feel bore whenever i have to watch saas bahu shows mostly at dinner time๐Ÿ˜ก&  i feel bore without my family...i can't stay even one day without them...๐Ÿ˜Š
3.nidhi looks beautiful in every attire..but i like her in kurtis & saari...
4.i want to  b a CA & good human being & make my parents proud...they sacrifice a lot for us...so hum unke liye itna to kar hi sakte hai right??๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by gargpoo - 10 years ago
bawaswift thumbnail

they r more difficult๐Ÿ˜กbut it's ok...

1.i m a fun loving girl...i can laugh at anything๐Ÿ˜†...u can ask shirley di maine unki serious updates me se kya humour nikaala hai...๐Ÿ˜†& my elder bro...he knows very well how to make me laugh..his PJs,teasing,prank...my god...๐Ÿ˜†no matter i m upset, hurt..he doesn't give up untill i give him a smile...๐Ÿ˜†but when we fight & my father takes my side always...i laugh like hell after seeing his sulking face...๐Ÿ˜†
2.bore hmm...i feel bore whenever i have to watch saas bahu shows mostly at dinner time๐Ÿ˜ก&  i feel bore without my family...i can't stay even one day without them...๐Ÿ˜Š
3.nidhi looks beautiful in every attire..but i like her in kurtis & saari...
4.i want to  b a CA & good human being & make my parents proud...they sacrifice a lot for us...so hum unke liye itna to kar hi sakte hai right??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I appreciate your every word Poonam ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ
Thats the nicest way of laughing n enjoying.. ๐Ÿ˜†
I wish you all the best in your life to become a CA and make your parents proud ! Yes, they do so much for us.. but we dont do anything cos they have done so much for us.. We do everything possible for them .. cos we love them n wud never let them down !
Nice to read your feelings Poonam !
All the very best !!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanx ! 
gargpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

I appreciate your every word Poonam ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ
Thats the nicest way of laughing n enjoying.. ๐Ÿ˜†
I wish you all the best in your life to become a CA and make your parents proud ! Yes, they do so much for us.. but we dont do anything cos they have done so much for us.. We do everything possible for them .. cos we love them n wud never let them down !
Nice to read your feelings Poonam !
All the very best !!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanx ! 

thanks bhaiya..๐Ÿ˜ƒ