Update
garimaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey its long tim u updated pl update fast
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
YAAR NAZ AB TO UPDATE KR DO IT WAS DUE LAST WEEK N TILL NOW ITS NT UPDATED ... 
PLEZZZ ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
NAAZZZ 
PLEASEEE I BEG U UPDATE KR DO !!!😕😭
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
when u r gng to update. waiting eagerly.plz update soon
Barunkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
DOORIYAN...
                        PART 11

Zoya knew this would come so she stopped in midway..knowing that when Asad comes to know about Ali he will definitely melt..

Zoya was literally shaking seeing his anger...she was used to his anger but this...this was too much...she composed herself and placing her palm on his cheeks made him look at her...

Zoya - asad look at me...i want to tell u the most important thing...

Asad was still in shock ...his anger was on its peak today...he turned to listen to her as to how much more his Zoya has suffered...

Asad just closed his eyes and told her to go on...he dare not look into her eyes...
Zoya held his hand and started to tell him about the gift which Allah had gifted them...

Zoya - pata hai asad ye sab jo bhi meri zindagi mein hua...ye sab se mai bohot khush hu...

Asad - y Zoya...y r u so pure hearted...jaan tumhare saath jo hua uske baad bhi tum...he was going to say further but Zoya hushed by placing her finger on his lips...

Zoya - lemme complete...allah ne hame woh tohfa diya jo har aurat aur mard ka sapna hota hai...do u remember the week prior to these happenings...i didnt come to college...

Asad remembered wht Zoya told...tht time he was feeling so restless about her when he came to know frm Geet tht she was not well...he had tried calling her at tht time but her network came unreachable everytime...

Asad - i remember jaan...

Zoya - i started feeling nauseatic during tht tym...i used to throw up many tyms a day...when i consulted the doctor...she told me...tht i was...tht i was...

Zoya shied...and oh my my Asad was again bowled over her innocence...

Asad - bolo Zoya...what did the doctor tell...

Zoya looked into his eyes and said...
Zoya - tht i ...tht i was pregnant...

Asad could not believe what Zoya said
..he didnt know how to express it..he was happy more than happy it was bestest news tht he dreamt to hear from her...but a sudden fear engulfed him as to whether their child got affected due to Zoya's father's torture, and then a sudden guilt started to arise in him it was because of him she got pregnant at such a fragile age...he knew how delicate she was...

Zoya saw the change of emotions on his face...it changed frm happiness to guilt..and a fear ran through her spine isnt he happy???? Her reverie was broken from his choked voice...

Asad said in a broken voice...
Asad - m...m sorry...i shld hav used protection at the tym...m sorry to make u suffer for 5 yrs...m...

He was cut off by a hard slap on his face...Zoya stood in front of him enraged because of his stupid apology...she knew he loved the news but she sighed knowing he would blame himself and therefore she had no option other than to slap him to bring him back to reality...

Zoya - how can u...how can u feel guilty Asad...q itna pyaar karte ho mujhse...i know u r vry happy...then y this stupid mask just b my Asad...my Asad...

Asad - m sorry jaan...u dont know how happy i m hearing tht i hav a son...u hav given me everythng today jaan...thank u...he smiled though his tears were not all stopping...and Zoya knew there is only one way to stop them...

She sat down infront of him cupped his face and took his lips into hers and started sucking them slowly taking her own sweet time nibbling chewing on his lips...it did not take more than a second for Asad to respond to his jaan...the kiss was a gentle one as even their lips hav missed each other for past 5 yrs...it started slowly but after a while turned into a hot and passionate one...Asad bit Zoya's lips making her gasp...gaining entry in her mouth...he tasted each and every corner of her mouth...godd he so missed these moments of theirs...their. hands started to roam all over each others body...Asad unpinned her saree's pallu bringing Zoya back from her lala land...she pulled out of the kiss reluctantly...and by now her cheeks were crimson red...

Asad - dont Zoya...dont u know what this colour of urs does to me plzzz dont blush otherwise i dont mind u to take u right here...and winked at her...

Zoya - u hav grown very shameless...

Asad - only wth u jaan...now dont waste time amd tell me how my son is, is he like me or u, does he likes toys, what his age mite b 4-5, he said it in one go...only he knows how eager was he to meet his son...

Zoya - asad..asad...calm down...ek baat kahu aapse...

Asad - kaho na jaan...

Zoya - u hav already met ur son...

Now tht was a shocking news for him...he met his son and he doesnt even know...

Zoya read his confusion and told him..

Zoya - the boy whom u met in the school and attended his PTA is ur son...

Precap
Asad's reaction and do u all wanna hot. Part

Plz suggest
Eid mubarak guyzzz srry for the delay
Chappals rotten eggs and tomatoes allowed
Loads of love
Nazia
akap thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome..want an hot part..update soon.
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wpow..finly u update..bt small..defintly v wabt a hit update..vry hot one..lol..uodate spon n plz long one also..thnks for pm..