Poll
Highly Taleneted but Under-Appreciated actress ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: hiddenstar
think konkona deserves a mention as well! she is one hell of a talented actress 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I think Konkana has been appreciated greatly. I mean doesn't she have a national award?
She might not be in the news, well that's she isn't a main-stream actress.Kangana is extremely underrated, but her personal life is so WACK that I see why she is kind of ignored. The affairs with Aditya Pancholi, Ajay Devgan, show-down with Sanjay Dutt. The drugs and surgeries.I feel like she is soon going to go crazy, and have a nervous breakdown like Lindsay Lohan or Amanda Bynes.
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
...
https://www.moneycontrol.com/entertainment/tv-actress-sanchita-ugale-dies-by-suicide-reports-article-13949687.html
Please share your thoughts. These were arguably the two most-talked about female performances of last year, barring Aneet Padda in Saiyaara who...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-jawaani-hai-deewani-actress-evelyn-sharma-confirms-divorce-with-husband-vows-co-parenting-focus_234023
0