Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manusmithcl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
We are never short of surprises in this story.. Makes it interesting at every turn. Awesome chapter
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Somewhere this is good.. Khushi should know what happened.. 
janam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lavanya is a b**** Let see how Arnav will handle her. Can't wait for the next part. Thanks
Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ah dat lavanya is such a b****😡...I want ASR to break her head bas😡😡
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what the hell is lavanya doing here? What is she really upto? I cant belive she said all that.. We need ASR ..Hope he comes and handle everything better..He has to show La her place..
Oh! Wait sec !,, u send lavanya all of a sudden coz so that khushi can knw the truth ? Oh my my !! ..
And Megha ,looks like she is observing Deepu's every move .good luck ! keep doing..Waiting to c what happn next eagerly ..
xoxo
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh nooo Lavnya just happened ... well well

but after all that Arnav had told her in clear turm but she is still after him n she knows that he was never going to marry her ohhh the nurve of this woman ...

I would looove to see Arnav's reaction on this when he comes to know what Lavnya had told Khushi
But I think that Khushi will back off from the financial side of thier relationship
ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lavanya in means Trouble in

Maan and Arnav's reaction will be worth reading
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
THE PURSUIT-54/3
THE MIRAGE-II

PIC CREDIT: SSNAIR

Arnav tried again and La's voice greeted him saying..." Yes babe! I am here at SeeshMahal! Where are you?"

"Lavanya how did you happen ...here?? Why?' Arnav asked irritatedly!

"Why? For you! There is some more unfinished business between us darling!" La said sweetly! Too very sweetly looking at Deepthimaan and Khushi!

Deepthiman's fists clenched along with his jaw and Khushi caught his arm in a tight grip! She shouldn't have come out and exposed him to this! She did not want anyone to get into this! Arnavji was supposed to handle this and he shall!... coz this being with LA she did not want anyone to interween! And it was not good for Maan to get into this as he is one of the accused! She could not subject him to that kind of humiliation! Agreed that he was there with them! That did not mean... any one could say anything to him and treat him like crap!

"Where are you? I will come to your room ASR" La was saying! Deepthiman opened his mouth to talk, but Khushi hissed," Nai! Maan! Aap kuch nahi bolengey!"( You wont say a word!)

"That B@#$%! How dare she Rani Saa I..." Deepthiman choked with anger.

"Please!" Khushi hissed!

Read more

Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Luved hw ASR pulled La's hair 

Bt he ruined evrythin in end  I hopes he makes upto Khushi soon 
Edited by Shru9ti - 10 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great posts Anu. So Arnav and Maan have decided to keep Khushi's first marriage a secret. I don't know how long they'll hold it off. I feel that La will strike back especially since Arnav humiliated her.