PaPa Ram Was Damn Cute

Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That Cute Dream sequence Ram Had very cute.He was looking so cute with those two kids for a sec i thought they have skipped the delivery part ..From a Romantic And sexy Ram we got a cute Dad in just a second..want to see more of such scenes and am happy that they skipped Nuts Bahnu dance phew!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup mast scene tha... hayyy Ram ji sexy hubby nd cute papa😳 papa ji ki band baz rhi hai😆
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramdeewani

That Cute Dream sequence Ram Had very cute.He was looking so cute with those two kids for a sec i thought they have skipped the delivery part ..From a Romantic And sexy Ram we got a cute Dad in just a second..want to see more of such scenes and am happy that they skipped Nuts Bahnu dance phew!!!!

I too thought that they have taken a small leap again. It was a very cute scene, but the RaYa scene before that stole the show.
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
papa scene was really cute. yes and thanks god they skip the dance scene...
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Actually the twins with Ram scene was short  but very cute with everything identical and am waiting for the real scene were papa Ram will have to take care of his Twins😳
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was bit surprised first thought they gave a leap again but to tell frankly, it was the most cutest scene, I love seeing Ram doing all the chores from changing diapers to bottle feeding to make both of them at ease, he was looking so cute and confused with his twins, I seriously want to see his child in his arms, awww! it will be treat to watch that🤗
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramdeewani

Actually the twins with Ram scene was short  but very cute with everything identical and am waiting for the real scene were papa Ram will have to take care of his Twins😳

Hopefully we won't get these as CVs planned leap in the next week or so.
Its really treat to watch such confused looks of Ramji...😉
n priyaji teasing him..😆
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was a very cute dream. 😳
maliha.islam thumbnail
Golu was damn cute with his two more golus...   
btw we are going to  miss these cute scenes with Papa-Babies because of the leap... 
Edited by maliha.islam - 10 years ago
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dat was very cute infact when ram has scenes with pihu or kush his mannerisms change and behaves as a kid with them such a natural actor he is serioulsy need some scenes of Ram and The new twins hope we could see some scenes with amrita before my cutiepie leaves the show she secure  a place in our heart will miss u darling but ALL The Best for Ur Future