as u have now ur on break from moderating.. will surely cum up with a dhamal right 😆 so i am waiting for ur dhamal in any of the forums.. 😊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@Nikki-you were the first person who had told me three years back that i was a viewbie,thanks for being there all this whole while-From a Normal Member to a Dt and now a VM😃Lots of Love-Big HuG
Originally posted by: reeti.poly
@Khushi
I got a similarity with you Khushi
For our Love For RN 🤗
and my pleasure t..
and dun worry.. you're gonna enjoy here 😊
Originally posted by: reeti.poly
Vrish
I never Knew. that when viewbies get a break by there own choice they only become veteran members... because as per the title and relating it to ur posts... I thought.. this title is given to those people who are damn good in knowledge... i mean studies.. and in fact in every field. they have some gr8 knowledge. so the veteran title had been given to them 😕😕😕 but then some days before I got to knw that the Vet members are those people who want a break from moderating 😲