FOMAAEBCD4FDU3QM thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#1

After watching the old episodes, man, do I miss them! You know, if they stayed, I think the storylines would have been different. Varun (Ejaz) and Mehek would still stick together (not that I mind Mehek and Rishi now - he improved so much), Shivangi🤢 would not exist, Sujal (Rajeev) and Kashish would be happy together, Mouli would have found a decent guy instead of some murderous oily-haired maniac, Charu (in her pre-witch days) and Akshat would be married, Professor Sinha would be alive and happy, and Lalit would finally find the galls to finally kick Vasu the Vampired-Hair out of the series for good. Oh, and I wouldn't mind if Gurpreet found a nice role for himself as Tusshar - I like him better as Tusshar than Sujal.

But then this is Ekta's serial🤢...

Created

Last reply

Replies

13

Views

1.4k

Users

13

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 years ago
#2
hey i fully agree yaar.........100%.especially i think i really miss rajeev n eijaz on kth......
JiyaRe thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#3
Did'nt Ekta take Eijaz out of Kahin toh Hoga and Kesar, so she could cast him in KavyAnjali.....

ah the good old days
K7GHP4EV6VRNRWJC thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: KHTBQWITYWWZTGJN

After watching the old episodes, man, do I miss them! You know, if they stayed, I think the storylines would have been different. Varun (Ejaz) and Mehek would still stick together (not that I mind Mehek and Rishi now - he improved so much), Shivangi🤢 would not exist, Sujal (Rajeev) and Kashish would be happy together, Mouli would have found a decent guy instead of some murderous oily-haired maniac, Charu (in herpre-witch days) and Akshat would be married, Professor Sinha would be alive and happy, and Lalit would finally find the galls to finally kick Vasu the Vampired-Hair out of the series for good.Oh, and I wouldn't mind if Gurpreet found a nice role for himself as Tusshar - I like him better as Tusshar than Sujal.


But then this is Ekta's serial🤢...



i certainly agree wid u 😉
N6H6I5I45JQUDXYC thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#5
Yeh I totally agree with you!!

Gurpreet is better as Tushar...

For me, he came in as Tushar....and will come out as Tushar....

Rajeev is the only real Sujal for me.....😳

And Charu and Akshats joid is the best!

Honestly!

How did she start to like Sujal!

Poor guy! 😆

And yes...

It is Ekta serial....

So clear all those expectations because she can do anything....and I mean ANYTHING!

😆

Regards,

Anam...😳
fafi thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#6
i totally, wholley, solely agrree wid u 😆
*Simran* thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#7
yup agree charu suited wth akshat and kashish wth old sujal mehak shuld not should been as well as old varun they really luked cute well as tushar as sujal is concerned hey u guys r rite he doent suit in sujals role ho shld take sme other role lol
Z3UNHUZ3YZJRDKTP thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: JRTMZLM5SZ4P4XDJ

After watching the old episodes, man, do I miss them! You know, if they stayed, I think the storylines would have been different. Varun (Ejaz) and Mehek would still stick together (not that I mind Mehek and Rishi now - he improved so much), Shivangi🤢 would not exist, Sujal (Rajeev) and Kashish would be happy together, Mouli would have found a decent guy instead of some murderous oily-haired maniac, Charu (in her pre-witch days) and Akshat would be married, Professor Sinha would be alive and happy, and Lalit would finally find the galls to finally kick Vasu the Vampired-Hair out of the series for good. Oh, and I wouldn't mind if Gurpreet found a nice role for himself as Tusshar - I like him better as Tusshar than Sujal.

But then this is Ekta's serial🤢...

hayeeeeeeee (SIGH)

😭😭😭

ekta's serial🤢🤢

ZQK2KLBHKRXYL4PF thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: RZ7OXBAJVKSZJK2J

hayeeeeeeee (SIGH)

😭😭😭

ekta's serial🤢🤢

FOMAAEBCD4FDU3QM thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: RDKV4S3GLZSGPXT7

After watching the old episodes, man, do I miss them! You know, if they stayed, I think the storylines would have been different. Varun (Ejaz) and Mehek would still stick together (not that I mind Mehek and Rishi now - he improved so much), Shivangi🤢 would not exist, Sujal (Rajeev) and Kashish would be happy together, Mouli would have found a decent guy instead of some murderous oily-haired maniac, Charu (in her pre-witch days) and Akshat would be married, Professor Sinha would be alive and happy, and Lalit would finally find the galls to finally kick Vasu the Vampired-Hair out of the series for good. Oh, and I wouldn't mind if Gurpreet found a nice role for himself as Tusshar - I like him better as Tusshar than Sujal.

But then this is Ekta's serial🤢...

You spoke my heart's desire...

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".