Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
but they cheated us today ...only 2 minutes of SRK we could see...baaki ka kal ke episode mein...yahoo...
Will have to wait for monday though , sunday's special episode was not good they only showed build up .
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sab tv UK showed the episode late on sunday didn't get to watch it,  not even sure when they repeat it , I'm disappointed sab tv UK either sometimes miss chunks out of episodes or put the special episodes at stupid time, even the listings are wrong half the time. Never had so many problems with any other channel. 
soaplovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Sab tv UK showed the episode late on sunday didn't get to watch it,  not even sure when they repeat it , I'm disappointed sab tv UK either sometimes miss chunks out of episodes or put the special episodes at stupid time, even the listings are wrong half the time. Never had so many problems with any other channel. 

I know i was waiting for so long. They started the telecast at 10:45 that was too late for me so missed it ðŸ˜­
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soaplovers

I know i was waiting for so long. They started the telecast at 10:45 that was too late for me so missed it ðŸ˜­

Tell me about it for a popular family show it was on so late I doubt many people watched, some have to wake up early for work.