BILX2GC3CBWWBZ7T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#1
Sachin Sharma

"I think Rakhi should win as she's gusty, entertaining and is a spirited person. A survivor. It's not easy for any person in the house. Wish the true survivor wins. She has my best wishes."
👏 I knew he was a charm 😳 my sweetheart he is the best😳
Edited by Rano_S - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

22

Views

2.6k

Users

7

Frequent Posters

BILX2GC3CBWWBZ7T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#2
Rati Agnihotri
"I am rooting for Rakhi Sawant because she is what you see."
the most sophiscated woman in entertainment world Rati agnihotri knows rakhi is the best 👏
Edited by Rano_S - 19 years ago
topgun11 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: MMIT5W67JG6PZC7Q

Sachin Sharma

"I think Rakhi shold win as she's gusty, entertaining and is a spirited person. A survivor. It's not easy for any person in the house. Wish the true survivor wins. She has my best wishes."
👏 I knew he was a charm 😳 my sweetheart he is the best😳

agreeee😛

ELIMZ5ERWN42WNV7 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#4
whozzz sachin sharma???(sorry for my ignorance 😕 )
BILX2GC3CBWWBZ7T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#5
^ 😳

another

Karan Johar
"I'm waiting for that girl to get out of the house so I can give her a hug. I hope Rakhi wins; my mom and I are huge fans. She's a wonderful soul and all heart. I think people were laughing at her first, but they see her now as vulnerable, innocent and forthright. I admire how she just speaks her mind without caring. I'd do a solo episode on her as well!"

The most successful director of bollywood in today knows with his experience that rakhi is innocent and very honest girl 👏
Edited by Rano_S - 19 years ago
BILX2GC3CBWWBZ7T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: 5QEY7ZKKDYVHT4XF

whozzz sachin sharma???(sorry for my ignorance 😕 )

his AVI is in my signature beside Rakhi😳

BILX2GC3CBWWBZ7T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#7
Bipasha Basu

"I love you Rakhi. I love watching this girl. Big Boss is boring without Rakhi"

We all know Bipasha the sexiest girl of Bollywood

Edited by Rano_S - 19 years ago
topgun11 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: ZHNJ4BIJDHXIUGKX

whozzz sachin sharma???(sorry for my ignorance 😕 )

I think sachin sharma is the the middle aged man who won nach baliye 1...😛

topgun11 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: WXLO57HBN4VTKUOU

^ 😳

another

Karan Johar
"I'm waiting for that girl to get out of the house so I can give her a hug. I hope Rakhi wins; my mom and I are huge fans. She's a wonderful soul and all heart. I think people were laughing at her first, but they see her now as vulnerable, innocent and forthright. I admire how she just speaks her mind without caring. I'd do a solo episode on her as well!"

The most successful director of bollywood in today knows with his experience that rakhi is innocent and very honest girl 👏

I like karan johar becoz he also likes rakhi😆

BILX2GC3CBWWBZ7T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: topgun11

I think sachin sharma is the the middle aged man who won nach baliye 1...😛

😆 no that's another sachin... this is sachin sharma... nowadays he is in zee tv Sindoor😳

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".