Yesterday episode was okay. I feel for the past 3 days office been going konja slow.. 🤔 Looking forward for some office related issue with our kumban 😆
I like the way karthik tackle the issue with Laksh when she kept asking why he cant do it nu. The way he ask if she eats beef and why she does not. Smart the way he used back her same answer for his situation.
Sorry makkaz no offense but this raji really annoys me. She already told Karthik to move on then why she is annoyed about susan questioning Karthik and thinking to herself never to allow Karthik to stay at susan hs? And why the pleasure on her face when Laksh says Karthik will not ride doubles with anyone except for his mother and wife? I feel raji is being selfish here.
But bulb Karthik over acting about playing card with kaviya till 2 am 😆 .. he was surprised with raji take it easy reaction lolz