I think Sharad Kelkar aka Nahar can be a good host
because His voice is quality is good and he is talented and his personality is good enough to attract viewers.
what do you think????
Please respond
I think Sharad Kelkar aka Nahar can be a good host
because His voice is quality is good and he is talented and his personality is good enough to attract viewers.
what do you think????
Please respond
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😳 That would be awesome!!... though, he's not that gr8 at singing 😳
practice makes man perfect
He'd make an awesome host 😳 ....as long as Kirti isn't with him 🤢
I too was abt to say the same thing.He was actually a sweet person but is getting sillier in the company of kirti.Come on,act like a man,instead of a silly man 😆
Originally posted by: chitra anand
I too was abt to say the same thing.He was actually a sweet person but is getting sillier in the company of kirti.Come on,act like a man,instead of a silly man 😆
you stole the words right out of my mouth😆
Awww... thats awesome😳Wuvvv himmm😳