Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Waiting for the entire truth to unfold. Seriously cannot  figure out anything from the past. These things are not giving away anything.
She's gonna to drink thandaayi. So is that the reason why she doesn't remember the details of that day.
Update soon. 😊
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
THE PURSUIT-53/1
THE MIRAGE-II

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So Shikar spiked Khushi's drink and that's why she never remembered what happened afterwards. Didn't Khushi ever learn that it's bad to take things from strangers or even talk to them especially when she's alone.
Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice..Waitin fr more to unfold
premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update dear:-)) can't wait to read more...
shoobie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So, that's why Khushi doesn't remember. 
Thanks for the update.
soni19sweet thumbnail
lovely 
interesting 
do update soon
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deepu must tell Arnav what really happnd that day .. It may be painful to hear but arnav must knw everything no matter what..
so Shikar spiked Khushi's drink nw its clear thats why she doesnt remember anything.. But its bit hard to belive khushi would take and drink something from a stranger .it's nt wise to take things from strangers and even talk especially girls must think twise before they do something..bt situation like that i cn understand she needed some help to find her way back yet its too risky to drink something..
Dnt remember when ws that kajari scene happnd.after this or before this.. Bt i asume that khushi must hav bn aware of wt shikar guy capable of..so she should b more careful about everything..
No matter wtever happnd i hope arnav will b there for her..
well waiting for next update eagerly to c wt happn next ..
xoxo
manikka thumbnail
sorry for being this late Anu di...but one thing for sure i gonna read all these chapter in 1-2 days for sure if there is no power cut...😆😆

my comments for part 39...

what...????...khushi threaten maan with her life...lekin maanna padega...beauty with pistol...deadly combination...😉😆😆...khushi is really pushing  maan over the edge now...unaware about the love maan is having in his heart for khushi, khushi's pursuance for maan being settled is really irritating for maan...🤢...

maan is really stressed as the current condition is not favourable for them plus seeing khushi whit arnav is continuously reminding him wht he has lost in his life...but he told khushi tht he is married??????😕😕...why????

superb part di...loved it... 

Edited by manikka - 10 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow.. that was a plan.. didnt know...