Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Drashtifan4ever
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ago4_6VWYPw
Start at six minutes!
Ya but there is a hidden truth behind this statement...Otherwise, it's only Salman who's dancing, DD is either lifted or on the bamboo...so Salman can always assume DD somewhere hanging and practice his steps...😉😆🤣
went through the episode online .. to be honest this part was annoyying .
picking this karan guy (sorry I dont know him) to be funny is a mistake coze he ended up to be rude and somehow its like there gona be a fight on stage.I was suprised by dreshti's reaction my god she wished if she could punch him on his face .. she should have ignore it in good way Salman was laughing and she was firing up 😕 and that guy karan's facial experssion change in a minute and then Manish came in the middle.its the second time I find Dreshti annoying and her attitude is unbearable..its my opinion
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav
🤣 Bang on ! I guess Karan missed the point that 'Waise bhi dance toh Salman akele hi thoda bohot karta hai' 🤣
Originally posted by: xNinalove
That guy Karan was trying to hit on DD or what? 😆
I mean why was he targeting poor Salman.
Originally posted by: sweetdollz
What in the world is "akele bhi to rehearse kar sakta hai" meant to mean. What was Karan's point exactly ? The gimmicks by the rangeela channel really are Oscar worthy. Where is the logic in any of the choreographers rehearsing without their partner ?
The show could win awards for stupidity.