The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
That was nice:)
Really good first attempt!
Keep it up!
Thanks for the pm.
I just realised m first one to coment.Yaayyy:p
Hehe ur note in the begining.You are non hindi speaker yet u wrote in hindi.Dont worry u didnt bored me.It was good:)
Originally posted by: nishu_shorna
OMG...Risat Apu...its so awesome...can't believe its ur first time...Khushi's letter brought tears in my eyes...u wrote it too beautifully... won't u continue it????how's he gonna get her back...plz do continue...
PS: ur Hindi is really good...
Hey Nishu,How r u? Thanks for the praises. I m not sure how much of it I deserve. Well this is an outcome of sitting idle. My exams are over and I had nothing to do. So I wrote this and I really have no idea how it came out. I don't think I'll continue or even write anything in future. It was impromptu. How he is gonna get her ack is up to Arnav to find out and for u to magine😉I don't think I m gonna continue. And my hindi is as good as Khushi taught me. How was ur prof?
Do Like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU
https://youtu.be/nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe !!!
https://youtu.be/tQ4n8MXqoEQ Credit : EXOTIC DISASTER
https://youtu.be/h8LLHnBXl1s
0