Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Aww wiwy the riddler...

My dilli is the best ...Thnx Issk 😊 ...I have my memories way rooted with that place.grew up ...may be with time as It's been almost 15 years ...things may have been changed but my heart is still same...

What's wrong with Delhi wiwy? I love Delhi and Mumbai as well. specially I love to shop there.clothes are damn cheap in Delhi. and of course Delhi boys are the best looking.
 And Horizon, you are right, i think the law and order is horrible there. My fhoopi lives there and she always remains very concern for her grown up daughter.
IssPK, I also love the food of Delhi.
Arshi,the place is always special where you born.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
TeamBARUNβ„’ ?@TeamBARUN16h

its the 14th of July Haaapy Birthday Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Love this scene Horizon.Thnx for sharing and yes He said PANI     ...In Urdu and Punjabi we use this word ...But Pani  da   is a separate word not together Panida...It is Pani da rang de   .where da means "of"

Thanks Arshi. Yes, one of those memorable scenes. Yes I am aware that Pani da was separate, just trying to use that phrase to refer to what I mean in the the way Barun pronounced Pani.  Recall Supriya, posted a translation of Pani da song some time ago and you modified a few meanings there to correct ones.
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

hey 

i know i told 
goodnight 
but came acroos one post
of arshi fan 
about arshians
popularity 
do read
if want

Thanks Salooni. Its an unusual feeling when I see these two away from the confines of the crazy fandom in the realm of the normal world as we don't think/ r refuse to accept that it is just another daily soap and these two another hit TV jodi. For us, they belong some where else! It was a strange feeling when I saw huge hoardings of IPK and Arshi at major city intersections in Hyderabad, when I went to India last year, when the show's telugu translations started! 
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Episode-152

Khushi came to Arnav's cocktail party with so much mirth, but exited with scorching pain in her heart. Again Arnav pierced her heart with his poignant words. Her delectation turned to melancholy in just a short span of time. Arnav though tried to meliorate her by wishing to drop her home, but the damage is already done. Khuhsi is tenacious, no way can't she take his favor. She even doesn't want to take help from NK. NK insists, but she walks out all alone. Nk gets incredulous for her sudden changes of behavior. He is irritated on Arnav and asks him what's wrong. He runs after her.

In RM, nani is talking to Anjali about Khushi's fianc. She is telling her if Anjali would go to the party, she would meet him. She wishes to invite him some day, so that she can meet him. Anjali finally tells her sbout Khushi's broken alliance. Anjali tells nani that, Khushi admonished her not to tell it to anybody before the two engagements. Nani replies, cause she didn't want to affect the engagement of other two couples. Nani highly applauds her sensibility. she is more mature than the girls of her age. She hopes her grief reduces soon. Arnav who was eavesdropping their convo convulses to hear this. He remembers a while ago how he hurted her in the party. He gets down and calls NK. But Nk is not answering the phone, what makes him perturbed more.

Khushi still looks sullen. NK is asking her what the matter is. Why her mood suddenly went off? He asks her did Nanav say anything. She pauses now and smiles at him, she tries to aberate his query,
"someone said something, but I will not take it in my heart, my focus now is only on jiji and Akashji's wedding."

NK gets frolicked to see her happy "that's my desi girl" He gives her high five. He reminds her to come early tomorrow, cause the choreographer is coming to train them for the sandeep. Khushi mends him sangeet. He again made her smile. He bids her shubh night .Khushi also bids him "shubh ratri, (good night)"

In RM the grumpy sexy man is pacing back and forth in embroilment. When he sees NK enters RM look frolicsome, whistling and twirling his car key, he just conflagrates .He belches out his anger at him, why he didn't receive the phone. To embitter him more NK says that he doesn't like any interruption when he talks to his tarikh (date). Jaleme namak!!! NK's words rankles Arnav even more,

"Answer the god damn phone next time."

He points his finger to him loathsomely and leaves in anger. NK doesn't get the reason of his acrimony,

"How Nanav scolds me as if I didn't do my homework."

Anjali insists mami to participate in the dance. But she is adamant; no way she can't take part. Anjali became upset because of that. To alleviate her mood Nani says that mami is making excuse to avoid the dance teacher. Cuase she is scared of her. Anjali now smiles at her words. 

When the door bell rings, NK runs to open the door as Anjali says that Payal and Khushi must came.. He welcomes Khushi warmly by calling her his desi girl. NK says them that , dance teacher ka intekal ho gaya. The dance teacher died. Payal and Khushi get flabbergasted to hear this. Khushi understands that he must mean something else. Nk says he called and did the intekal. Khushi understands, he meant intezam (arrangement). NK gets besotted at her sensibility that she can easily understand his dil ki baat (the words from his heart). Anjali tells NK to let them in. When Khushi goes to close the door, she meets Arnav, who just came from jogging I guess. Khushi looks reticent, she avoids him. But he wants to talk to her. He wants to assuage the matter between them. After all he cares. He acquiescently says her that he perhaps should not talk to her like that on the party. Khushi retorts him in volition, "shayad, perhaps!." She just leaves without letting him speak further.

Anajli and Nani are already getting scared of the fastidious dance teacher. Anjali is recollecting her last time bitter experience with her. Khushi gets frightened to hear this. Anjali says she does choreography in movies. She adds, she gets really angry when someone changes her dance step. Anjali says last time chote escaped to dance, but this time, she is planning to involve him. Khushi gets irascible to hear his name. Nani admonishes Khushi not to praise any actress in front of her, specially the actress of today's generation. Anjali asks Khushi whether she prepared any dance step or not, cause she will choreograph according to this. NK tells Anjali about Khushi's dance skill; how she enamored all the guests by her desi girl steps in last night party . Anjali and Nani gets surprised to hear this.

"I've been waiting for someone for so long, who can be compared with me. Here people are claiming big."

Finally the much talk about, strict dance teacher comes in front of them. Her supercilious attitude seems preposterous to me.

Nani smells her freshly done hina. She sarcastically answers her that

Pichli sangeet ki mehendi pe agli shaadi ki mehnedi lag hi jati. On the last wedding ceremony I do get the hina applied for the next. moreover does any big wedding happened without my choreography!

She tells them, she was supposed to go to abroad, but couldn't. NK is skeptical, why didn't you go, you didn't get the visa? Her assistant says

" nahi, rang yehi jamana tha. .

Nk thinks she is a painter too. She gets a bit annoyed to hear NK's comment. Anjali introduces her with Payal and Khushi. She praises Payal and brings her beside Akash. When Payal gets embarrassed she jibes her not to blush so much, suggests them to save some shyness for their suhaag raat. All of them also blush to hear her. Anjali gets shyam's call. She tells him to come fast. 

The chreographerji comes to Khushi now,

"so it's bride's sister, that means half bride."

pause: this is certainly the indication of future that Khushi also will be the bride in this wedding arrangement.

NK praises Khushi that she also dances well teacherji. Madhubala gets angry to hear teacher from his mouth. NK mends himself by saying sorry. But still he can't pronounce her name correctly. He says madhushala, madhutala and finally when he was able to say Madhubala, her assistant rectifies him to call her Madhu instead. Madhubala looks annoyed at him

"who is this cartoon?'

Anjali says it's brother, whose brother. Nk just forbid her not to call him Khushi's brother. Everybody laughs at him. When Madhu says someone is missing, Arnav walks in there talking on the phone. Madhu looks impressed with his style,

"how gracefully you shook you head, same grace you should show in the dance floor."

Arnav answers her grimly that she knows he will not dance. But She is determined to make him dance this time. She insists him to listen to her choreography first. Arnav reluctantly stands back to listen.

A married couple will come on the stage with a melodious note, the stage will be fill with merriment. Then a blasting song will be played and with the song rain, even fire also may pour. Bride's sister may come from one side. She points finger to Khushi. and groom's brother will be on other side, she points towards Arnav. And the story will end like this.

Arnav and Khushi both look at each other perplexed. Madhu's assistant seems really enamored at her story. But Arnav refutes her tersely that he won't dance with her. Khushi feels insulted at his words. Arnav says he actually doesn't want to dance at all. Madhu's assistant tells NK, that nobody ever dared to say no to Madhu. It just happened once that the heroine objected. NK asks then who stayed back, Madhu or the heroine. He said Madhu had to back off.

Obviously the director was not fool to let go his heroine for this addle-pated choreographer.

Arnav again says sternly that he will not dance. But Madhu is obdurate; she declares if groom's brother doesn't dance, she will not do the choreography. When Arnav feels he can't do injustice to others, he tells her that NK will dance in his place as he is also groom's brother. Madhu scrutinizes NK and Khushi and thinks she will make it. NK is bekaar to participate. Khushi rectifies him, not bekaar but tyaar (ready).

"Now it sorted out, so let me go, cause I have lot of work to do."

Arnav straddles away from there in tashan.

Madhubala tells them to stand in position. She tells NK to put his hand on Khushi's waist. Arnav turns instantly to hear this. He might think

What the? How dare is NK touch my Khushi?

I can smell something is burning for sure.πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uMnu1kHHV3w[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Zoha

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Thanks Salooni. Its an unusual feeling when I see these two away from the confines of the crazy fandom in the realm of the normal world as we don't think/ r refuse to accept that it is just another daily soap and these two another hit TV jodi. For us, they belong some where else! It was a strange feeling when I saw huge hoardings of IPK and Arshi at major city intersections in Hyderabad, when I went to India last year, when the show's telugu translations started! 

right di 
it is magical 
that hape thrown away 
all our worries and tension 
and made us walk on 
a beautiful and unforgettable way
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Thanks Sohara for the VM yes its apt for Arnav Khushi.

@ Arshi πŸ˜ƒ thanks for your comments been quite busy am trying to peep in whenever I can
Horizon thumbnail

@Horizon

Loved the pondering Arshi, esp the underlined. 

Loved your connection to Shyam hiding behind Anjali such symbolism which is literally true although I don't think much was cooking in Khushi's head, as she was sure of what she wanted to do. Payal looked amazingly beautiful at the door step. always loved Deepali, her well chiseled features, she looked extra beautiful during this entire wedding track, deservedly so! 

Always felt that Khushi gifting scene was the flattest Arshi scene of all,didn't get whats the whole purpose.. may be the unreal ism of she. who initially was saying sorry, thank you so very normally,casually, who could teach Math to kids, practicing a  rather common word "congratulation", or that hairstyle and dress that looked totally disastrous lack of any depth in that scene. Not sure what, just didn't work eventho Barun and Sanaya tried their best. Even the scenes where Khushi was at her crazy best didn't look so out of place. May be she could have just left the gift in his room with FBs of how she thought things would be fine once he gets engaged and he looking at it later on something on those lines. 

La, could finally admit the demise of their so called relationship which has always been death bed.. perhaps the reason why she could gracefully accept it as she knew she was always in denial! But your last line is so right, that ironically he is there all for her now.. when all ends are up!

Enjoyed Arshi. Good to see yours. 

Thnx Horizon for reading and commenting...In red I was explaining cooking in Anjali's mind as I am trailing her since the day she sees her man taking money back from that woman who she just gave and then he measures her  faith while telling her he is getting married again as a test to see her blindness on him and she gave him 100% but her closing eyes with fears and then expressions say a different version of her story...
I always felt she didn't know but now rerun and analyzing each character I am seeing a different Anjali...She knew and that's why my anger settles down for bringing Shyam back by Khushi later.as it makes perfect sense now why did she do that and Anjali played the game in which she kept everyone on their toes for her sake...This is all her fears ,she is not stupid at all ,it's her lack of confidence and circumstances in which she was and then her parents broken relationship...all mix together and become as a monster to face for her so she prefers in this shell of BLINDness as everything is ok and should remain ok for her But if you see this scene you will see her expressions are telling a lot what is cooking behind this girl.

In black..yes there are certain scenes are just there for only giving message and other than that no meaning.if you remember when Khushi drags her big trunk and falls down and same when Buaji and Khushi brings that trunk in...the meaning was Khushi's entrance in RM as They got married even it was forced but they did acc to me.and Dadi throws her out after that dragging as she can't come back without proper rituals...other than that there was no reason for that scene either...There are a lot of these kind of scenes.

Arshi, sorry for that misinterpretation. Not sure why I thought you were referring to Khushi. But yes Anjali has been shown to contemplate over it very well here and also much during that Shyam engagement ring buying lies to her. She was indeed a different character from who she was initially and I am sure CVs had some thing else in mind that time or rather they kept their options open about her character. Unfortunately later on they have settled down for the weakest/ dumbest possibility of all. We all craved to see a strong Anjali, she finally did emerge that way but not before killing her initial character. 

Post kidnapping track, Anjali's viewpoint didn't make sense at all. You were right that from a POV of she making every one dance to her tunes Khushi bringing back may make some sense but if she was unsure of Shyam's duplicity or was rather in denial of it deliberately she shouldn't be fine Khuhsi living under the same roof. You know it would have been rather convincing , if she had asked ASR to leave Khushi. How she was shown post kidnap, she simply was NOT the lady who initially was very concerned and had hard time settling things between nani and ASR when he brought La into RM. 

Yes, remember that Khushi/ buaji dragging box scene and thanks for giving some symbolism to it and yes there are many like that with every one including Khushi involved. I thought almost all the scenes where ASR was there, at least up until their first marriage were intense and always carried deep meaning unlike that gift scene here. thanks for the meaning you poured from that scene. 
I know you are quite busy lately, hope you are enjoying your time with your sister. If and when you get a few min, can you write about the ASR intro scene?
Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

CONGRATULATIONS BLASTERS CAPTAIN AND TEAM THREAD 14

Arshi I will never see you on new year at 12 pm  I don't want to see you  and what happens hey Devi maiyya Rabba Ve its not your decision love is in the air but still not acknowledged by the parties πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

welcome blasters with all your delightful contributions in the new thread since I am so late in posting My compliments congratulations to all for the BFTP 14

tujhe dekh dekh sona

seeing u i go to sleep
tujhe dekh kar hain jagna
seeing u ive got to wake up

maine yeh zindagani
ive spent this life

sang tere bitaani
spent this with u

tujhmein basi hain meri jaan haai
in u my heart is dwelling

jiya dhadak dhadak - 3
my heart keeps on beating

sharing the lovely thobda creation made for me by Supriya thanks a ton

indeed lovely to see it

Good to see you Chalhov. That was an apt song for that New year's tiff. 

Supriya's edit and your lines both are amazing. She did catch the very right expressions. 
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chalhov

CONGRATULATIONS BLASTERS CAPTAIN AND TEAM THREAD 14

Arshi I will never see you on new year at 12 pm  I don't want to see you  and what happens hey Devi maiyya Rabba Ve its not your decision love is in the air but still not acknowledged by the parties πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

welcome blasters with all your delightful contributions in the new thread since I am so late in posting My compliments congratulations to all for the BFTP 14

tujhe dekh dekh sona

seeing u i go to sleep
tujhe dekh kar hain jagna
seeing u ive got to wake up

maine yeh zindagani
ive spent this life

sang tere bitaani
spent this with u

tujhmein basi hain meri jaan haai
in u my heart is dwelling

jiya dhadak dhadak - 3
my heart keeps on beating

sharing the lovely thobda creation made for me by Supriya thanks a ton

indeed lovely to see it

Chalhov, πŸ€— missed you so much. So happy to see your post. Better late than never. πŸ˜ƒ  Lovely new year collage and that song suits so well. πŸ‘ 

Supriya's collage is too good. Well done, Supriya. 😊