Hi everyone!
I am here with an OS! I wanted to write one and today i was free, so did it, hope you all like ti!
Anyway here goes the OS!
***THE START***
~~~~Manvi's point of view~~~~
Whenever opening this box , made me smile! It has a lot of beautiful memories of my college life as well as my ex-love life! I find this wilted rose as the most precious one among them! It is the symbol of our love.
~~Flashback~~
**A Valentine's Day**
I was walking towards my class after collecting the free red rose from the valentine gang. Well, its a rose provided to each and everyone of our college on Valentine's day! It is meant to be given to our dear ones secretly. Well, I thought that I don't have anyone to give this rose to ,so thought of keeping it to myself. Not much later, I came to know that all my thoughts were wrong, one wanted it!
Suddenly, someone dragged me fast to a deserted class-room. I became so frightened that I was about to scream but two strong arms covered my mouth. I was so much relieved when I realized who it was!
It was Virat! He was my classmate and one of my best friends!
Virat: Hi Manvi!
Me:Hi, By the way, what's this, dragging me to a lonely class and saying hi? Have you gone crazy?
Virat:No, yaar, I want to tell you one thing! This rose is for you!
He showed a rose towards me. I took it from him and saw answer-craving eyes of Virat! I didn't get why he gave me that rose and why he was staring at me like that. Just, then I remembered it was Valentine's Day! and this was the rose for our loving ones! And that meant he loved me! I didn't know what to tell, it was true that I too loved him but I have never ever seen him like a lover, he was my best friend. My heart told to smile at him while my mind advised me to tell him that, "I cannot love him."
I made my heart win over my mind, I understood that I too loved him deep under my heart! I took my rose from my bag and handed it to him. I couldn't tell him directly that I too loved him and that's why I did so. Happily he accepted it!
Virat: I will keep this rose with me forever no matter it dries or not! It will be the symbol of our love!
Me:I will do the same!
We both stood there smiling at each other. It seemed as if the world had stopped moving before us!
~~Flashback~~
The start of our love was so strange as I said! We again met, loved and always cared for each other.
I thought it was too pure and everlasting! But I was wrong, totally wrong!
Our love story took a new turn when Virat saw me and Rohan together and mistunderstood us! Everything could have been cleared but our college life ended too soon! We both flew away from each other with different aims and dreams! I never had the courage to call him nor he called me!
He might have forgotten me. And he may have a new lover too. I am crazy, I still love him! And I still keep the rose with me even though it has dried partially! I am sure that I am not going to meet him anymore! But I still love him! He loves me or not does not matter at all. And all I know is that, I still love him!
I was distracted from my thoughts by the doorbell!
I went and opened the door, it was the postman!
Postman:Ma'am, you have a letter.
Me:Show me!
It was from an unknown adress. I signed and accepted it! I opened it. It was written like this on it-
"Dear Manvi,
Do you remember me? Well, I am Virat! I have now started my career as a singer, which was my dream. I knew that there was nothing between you and Rohan. Really sorry for not saying a good bye before leaving the college. I wanted to have a career and stand on my own feet, now I have achieved it. and now I am even capable of settling down myself by marrying. I want you as my life partner. I know that you will be hating me! For what all I have done to you! But All that I wanted to tell you is I loved you, I still love you and will love you forever! If you still have any feelings towards me, you can meet me at lover's path today evening sharp at 5:00 pm. I will be waiting for you on the fourth bench from left,
With all the love I can give,
Virat <3"
My heart is jumping after reading it. But is it really Virat? I cannot believe it! He still loves me as I do! And he is even willing to marry me! I cannot wait for 5:00 pm!
Even seconds were going very slowly after that. Finally its 4:30 pm. I am getting ready and I am in a confusion what to wear, finally I decide to wear a red(his favourite colour) salwar ! Before leaving , I took the rose with me, yes, the rose which started everything! But still now, I am not completely sure that Virat will be waiting for me!
I took my car and drived slowly as I knew I was quite early and I will have to reach only at 5. I have heard that "Lover's Path" has become the start and end of so many love stories. I was wondering what the street, has got in store for me!
I reached the street sharp at 4:59 pm and of course, I will take one minute to walk till the fourth bench!
Today the street was looking even more beautiful and there was a cool breeze. Flower petals were lying on the road and I felt so happy when walking on them. My heart stopped for once when I saw the fourth bench lonely. Did he cheat me?
When I went nearer , I saw a small box and a paper piece with it. It was a letter. Immediately, I unfolded it and started to read. It said these things-
"Dear Manvi,
First of all, open that box...
I quickly opened the box. It had a dried rose, similar to the one I had with me. Then I continued to read the note.
...Do you remember that rose? It's the symbol of our love. I still have it with me. Do u have it?
Love,
Virat
I screamed on top of my lungs, "Yes, Virat, I have it with me, now, and will have it with me forever."
Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned back and saw the person, I had been craving to see for the past 4 years, the person whom I will love for my whole life, the person for whom I live, Yes,Virat!" He was smiling at me. Without waiting for a second, I hugged him as tight as I could. He hugged me back. He broke the hug, took the rose and bend down on knees. He asked, "Will you marry me, my love?" I accepted it ," No doubt, I will, moreover ,you are my everything."
I took the another rose and gave it to him, by saying the three magical words, "I love you, Virat"
He took it from me and replied, "I love you too , Manvi."
Well, that was the start of our new life, a life in which, we will always be there for each other!
***THE END***
That was the end of my OS!
If you liked my OS , please hit the like button, if you liked it more , then comment too!
With Love,
Linaya